Sophie Cachia #19 From tampon flinging to finally free: The emancipation of Maddie G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not a flex. She is 32 with kids. Absolute fuckwit. Show your kids strength, practice what you preach with all your tit boss lady quotes. This is weird energy to project on her PA. And to do it publicly is manipulative and guilts the PA into staying.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My boss is a really wonderful person who I consider a friend and who I do genuinely enjoy being around. If they wrote something like this about me and included plans for our hot-person summer together, I would literally have to quit my job.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
'Chompers' .... never get sick of laughing at that......!
Pretty sure SC is about to get engagement ring remodelled in to a ring for herself, ffs, wouldn’t that be bad karma, to wear a new ring made out of unwanted engagement ring 🤷🏼‍♀️ Cmon Soph, do it, you know you want to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg she’s a nightmare. Why is she faking her at 4am, make your own bleeping bookings you twit.

she needs to stop calling B and F her “babies”

Reactions: 18
So the PA packed up the beloved Tulla igloo mausoleum herself? Or just some leftover things from MG, who I’m sure has all she needs including peace of mind in Italia.

It seems unfair on the kids if that hideously overcapitalised airport cave was put on the market just because of SC’s break up.

Reactions: 12
Wow this is predatory behaviour towards her young PA. I am disgusted.
If this was a male boss with a public persona discussing his live in nanny or PA..could you even imagine the out pour of disgust or accusations of abuse? She is beyond foul

Reactions: 33
In her new insta post the bit where she says “from once just an employee of mine” what a rude mole to any other employees she has, and gushing over her young p.a publicly is not the flex she thinks it is 🤢

Reactions: 24
Her relationship with Caitlin is so inappropriate. I've been a corporate EA and done many things well outside of the job description, but the lines here are so blurred it's alarming.

Reactions: 37
If this was a male boss and his PA jumping into his bed the uproar that would be caused? Yet everyone is praising her for her strength after a breakup?

Reactions: 21
How old is Caitlin?

I was about 37 when my marriage broke down, with a 1 year old and 4 year old. We've done shared custody since and it was about 70/30 to begin with but has evened out over time. Honestly it was/still is the hardest bloody thing, doing it the days on your own. But no one moved in - I still live home alone with just my 2 kids 4 years later. I've had friends and family help out along the way of course, and I am re-partnered so he helps now, but we don't live together yet.

Honestly Sophie FFS grow up! You complain about how hard single parenting is but you don't do it alone. Yes it is bloody hard but its also amazing, and if you just stopped trying to prove everything to everyone and just took the time to actually parent, you could learn so much about yourself. And PS you appeared to have a great relationship with your kids dad which is the ultimate goal in divorce with kids (I don't have that), but you fucked it up! You fucked that up and don't appear to be capable of learning a single thing about why your relationships (ALL relationships) keep ending.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Holy inappropriate. How much rent do we think Caitlin is paying then? 🥴 Also Soph didn’t seem to have issues eating when she was walking to this shops last night for chips 🤷🏻‍♀️. Soph is pissed that she lost control, but she doesn’t actually seem sad at all.

I think Maddie is the one that is actually sad about the break up, but as far as we see, she’s just hanging out in Italy living her best life. No one seems to be buying Sophie’s villain narrative, and that’s the real cause of her spiral.

Reactions: 20
I don't think we can accuse Maddie of cheating when Sophie has said multiple times that monogamy is not for her. Based on all her multiple podcasts and writing Sophie had to have said to everyone that they were open or fluid or whatever you want to call it.

Sophie probably meant that SHE was allowed to be open but Maddie had to remain loyal. And as soon as Maddie exercised her right to be open Sophie cracked it. Because obviously the open rules only applied to her!
🎯BINGO.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.