Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie is a moron who cuts all trips short because unless she’s surrounded by people kissing her arse, she simply cannot survive. Came home early from Japan with Bobdog, plus a whole bunch of other adventures that didn’t go the distance.

She’s appearing ‘fine’ about the breakup because everything in her life is a competition. Maddie seems fine, so Soph has to appear even more fine. If Maddie was showing signs of being upset, Sophie would be ready to go with reels of just how upset she is. So long as she’s ‘winning’ she’s happy.

Which is what happened with Abby, really. Their friendship was at its peak when Abby had been cheated on and was broken. Soph was there to offer friendship, but mostly to dangle her then ‘perfect’ life in front of her heartbroken mate. She smuggly commented time and time again that they needed to find Abby a Jaryd because he was the perfect man and the perfect husband and Sophie was in the perfect relationship.

When Abby was introduced to Leigh and started getting on with life (and got a decent settlement from Jake), their friendship soured. What would be the point if Sophie couldn’t walk from every time they hung out feeling superior, there’s no point for her.
And how jealous must Chompers be about the beautiful home abby is building.

Reactions: 6
This is what I think (obviously just spit balling). Maddie is not overly bright or assertive. Sophie is pretty intense and domineering. So Maddie extricated herself from the relationship in a pretty weak way. Physical distance, then perhaps as Sophie rushed over to mark her territory she had to push it further by cheating to give Sophie no choice but to end it.

Reactions: 14
I hope Maddie isn’t checking Soph’s insta stories - it would drive Soph crazy if she wasn’t getting Maddie’s attention. It would be the best way for Maddie to give her the middle finger

Reactions: 16
I hope Maddie isn’t checking Soph’s insta stories - it would drive Soph crazy if she wasn’t getting Maddie’s attention. It would be the best way for Maddie to give her the middle finger
I think Maddie is definitely trying to “not engage” with the narcissist …which must be absolutely killing Sophie. Good on Mads for changing her phone number! I think we will hear the details of the situation from Scummy once her podcasts with mamamia start

Reactions: 20
"Provided everything for her" AFTER dumping her multiple times to go back to the other love of the life.

And this is course after she was married to an incompetent man that she also had to support.

Anyone would be lucky to date her :rolleyes:

But also what friends? She doesnt have any friends to talk to HS on her behalf unless its Jaryd's ex family.

Reactions: 32
Herald Sun article by Jackie Epstein from today

"Sophie Cachia’s close friends have pointed the finger at her fiancee Maddie Garrick for the pair’s shock split

Cachia, businesswoman, author and mum of two, posted on social media on Sunday night that with sadness and pain, she made the decision to end their relationship.

Just last week she was in Italy with Garrick where she relocated to play basketball with a local Florence team.

Cachia’s inner circle say the sleepwear entrepreneur “provided everything for Maddie in life” so she could chase her sporting dreams.

Cachia alluded to a break of trust in their relationship with friends suggesting a third party may have been involved.

Only last week Garrick posted pictures of the pair in Italy, thanking Cachia “for coming and everything you do x”.

The pair got engaged in March with Cachia sharing a heartfelt tribute recently about their long distance relationship.

Upon her return to Melbourne, she curiously posted to her Instagram stories in between the launch of her new range of Cachia pyjamas: “It is with sadness and a great deal of pain that I have unfortunately made the decision to end my relationship.

After Cachia’s announcement went live Garrick later posted footage of her basketball game with Polisportiva A.Galli Basket, but has not yet referenced the break up.

Cachia shares two young children, Bobby and Florence, with her ex-husband Jaryd Cachia. Garrick had become a doting step mum to them and was often seen with them on social media."

The Herald Sun also included this link which discusses how Cygnett threw Soph under a bus for an unapproved ad:

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 6.11.34 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christmas sneak peek! The Christmas "embroidered" look and in those colours is SO overdone.

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 5.32.47 pm.png

You’ve definitely hit the nail on the head as per usual 💁🏻‍♀️
My personal opinion based on my own connections to Abby, I don’t think she would have been behind a troll account targeting Chompers (if we’re being generous and think she was telling the truth about that at all). She is definitely an airhead and makes some very odd (but calculated) choices in life, but as far as I know over a span of many years, she’s not a ‘mean girl’ or a bully like Chomps is.
Off topic but how tall is Abby? She must be 6 foot?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yet, Mads liking her latest thirst post.So fucked up on doormads behalf. They do deserve each other.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Alright after sitting back watching I reckon I've figured it out. (All speculation)
From my point of view anyway!
Smoph goes to Italy, all is good in the relationship. Whilst there she realises it's not all peachy on the Maddie front, there is a woman that has got her eye 👀. Smoph has picked up on this, realises Maddie is acting different! Starts asking questions, all hell breaks loose! She jumps on the plane home! Once home she realises it's true, someone has got Maddys eye. (I don't think she actually cheated just looking and trying not to act on feelings) Smoph cracks the shits thinks she deserves better and calls it quits!
Is now all over social media trying to get her attention! Songs, pics, the kids, the kids playing basketball. She will do anything for Maddie to come running back but unfortunately I don't think it's happening.
MG KEEP RUNNING!
anyone wanna add?

Reactions: 17
Further statement from Sure Media.

“We know we said we wouldn’t be commenting any further but the anticipated traffic to the PJ website justifies at least 2 new Balenciagas. 40% off - heartbreak special! 💔

It’s been hard since Maddie left the bleep country. You wanna know what really happened. Things got lost in translation. We were googling sexual positions in Italian and it turns out we misunderstood the translation of fottiti. Not entirely sure Maddie knows she’s dumped, but if we brood enough, she may get the message.

We loved so hard, but this relationship was clearly not meant to be. Not like she was a toxic drug or anything. More like a harmless tab of paracetamol. We’re yet to decide if we’ll blame Flossy or the dogs for the disappearance of the ring this time. Maybe we can blame Flossy for the disappearance of the dogs 🤔

While we attempted material control over her, somehow this female human ‘wanted more’ and instead of giving up her dreams to settle down and make babies, she tried to carve out a career for herself. I mean product sponsorships, professional sporting contracts, a coaching clinic and media broadcasting gigs 🤮. How dare she buy in to the cis gender struggles of feminism and do anything on her own! She’d be nothing without us!

All this speculation about a media leak 🙄 Just to clarify, the only inner circle speaking on Soph’s behalf is her sphincter evacuating some hot air.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.