Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her next book., she will write how Maddie was never right for her and she since found a human male. By then she will probably be knocked up by Benny šŸ™„
Donā€™t forget, sheā€™ll have PCOS and itā€™ll be a fertility journey. Even though she could get pregnant relatively quickly and easily with two children.

Reactions: 13
Sophie is a moron who cuts all trips short because unless sheā€™s surrounded by people kissing her arse, she simply cannot survive. Came home early from Japan with Bobdog, plus a whole bunch of other adventures that didnā€™t go the distance.

Sheā€™s appearing ā€˜fineā€™ about the breakup because everything in her life is a competition. Maddie seems fine, so Soph has to appear even more fine. If Maddie was showing signs of being upset, Sophie would be ready to go with reels of just how upset she is. So long as sheā€™s ā€˜winningā€™ sheā€™s happy.

Which is what happened with Abby, really. Their friendship was at its peak when Abby had been cheated on and was broken. Soph was there to offer friendship, but mostly to dangle her then ā€˜perfectā€™ life in front of her heartbroken mate. She smuggly commented time and time again that they needed to find Abby a Jaryd because he was the perfect man and the perfect husband and Sophie was in the perfect relationship.

When Abby was introduced to Leigh and started getting on with life (and got a decent settlement from Jake), their friendship soured. What would be the point if Sophie couldnā€™t walk from every time they hung out feeling superior, thereā€™s no point for her.

Reactions: 55
Iā€™ve noticed a few Sleazie Cachia comments on Verity Simmonsā€™ recent posts. Verity is a pro netballer who separated from her husband last year. On a post a few days ago about leaving her husband, Cachiaā€™s written ā€œwe got this chick ā¤ā€œ. Dunno why but Iā€™m getting, as Emmylou would say, a viiiiiibeā€¦..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Wow I just watched the Florence dancing video... I can't imagine ever posting a video of a moment of frustration for my kids let alone on such a public platform!! That is so damaging. Imagine seeing that as a teen, adult, anything??

Poor thing. Frustration is normal and allowed and it's just a typical tantrum, but how vile to have it broadcasted like that. I feel so icky.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sophie is a moron who cuts all trips short because unless sheā€™s surrounded by people kissing her arse, she simply cannot survive. Came home early from Japan with Bobdog, plus a whole bunch of other adventures that didnā€™t go the distance.

Sheā€™s appearing ā€˜fineā€™ about the breakup because everything in her life is a competition. Maddie seems fine, so Soph has to appear even more fine. If Maddie was showing signs of being upset, Sophie would be ready to go with reels of just how upset she is. So long as sheā€™s ā€˜winningā€™ sheā€™s happy.

Which is what happened with Abby, really. Their friendship was at its peak when Abby had been cheated on and was broken. Soph was there to offer friendship, but mostly to dangle her then ā€˜perfectā€™ life in front of her heartbroken mate. She smuggly commented time and time again that they needed to find Abby a Jaryd because he was the perfect man and the perfect husband and Sophie was in the perfect relationship.

When Abby was introduced to Leigh and started getting on with life (and got a decent settlement from Jake), their friendship soured. What would be the point if Sophie couldnā€™t walk from every time they hung out feeling superior, thereā€™s no point for her.
Youā€™ve definitely hit the nail on the head as per usual šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
My personal opinion based on my own connections to Abby, I donā€™t think she would have been behind a troll account targeting Chompers (if weā€™re being generous and think she was telling the truth about that at all). She is definitely an airhead and makes some very odd (but calculated) choices in life, but as far as I know over a span of many years, sheā€™s not a ā€˜mean girlā€™ or a bully like Chomps is. This alone would probably be enough to drive a wedge between them. I think SC was just very very jealous that AG was doing better than her in all areas of life. AG despite being an imbecile has done really well for herself. She puts a lot more effort into her sponcon and therefore has been more successful in that respect as well.

Who are the idiots running Cygnett who are still on the SC bandwagon, thatā€™s what Iā€™d like to know!

Reactions: 19
Youā€™ve definitely hit the nail on the head as per usual šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
My personal opinion based on my own connections to Abby, I donā€™t think she would have been behind a troll account targeting Chompers (if weā€™re being generous and think she was telling the truth about that at all). She is definitely an airhead and makes some very odd (but calculated) choices in life, but as far as I know over a span of many years, sheā€™s not a ā€˜mean girlā€™ or a bully like Chomps is. This alone would probably be enough to drive a wedge between them. I think SC was just very very jealous that AG was doing better than her in all areas of life. AG despite being an imbecile has done really well for herself. She puts a lot more effort into her sponcon and therefore has been more successful in that respect as well.

Who are the idiots running Cygnett who are still on the SC bandwagon, thatā€™s what Iā€™d like to know!
This the the vibe I got from Abby too....she also seems to genuinely love being a mum and being there for her kids šŸ‘€

Reactions: 8
Jeez, would it have hurt Sophie to end the video before poor Floss got upset? The way she gaslights her at the end with her ā€œtrying to be caringā€ tone, she sounds like someone complaining to another adult not someone trying to calm down or reason with their child. She is doesnā€™t have a maternal cell in her body

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I used to be apart of the family when Jake and Abby were together and sheā€™s just as bad as SC
I am not surprised by this and have never liked Abby either. The way she shamed the father of her children publicly online for so long was gross. She needs a forum šŸ˜…

Reactions: 8
I just find all of this so strange.
I know itā€™s all smoke and mirrors but she seems - fine?
Iā€™d be distraught. This was her fiancĆ©, her kids were heavily involved with her, they were talking about having kids together (and we know this wouldnā€™t have just been talk - I believe they were actively looking into how to make this happen)
And yet she seems ok? Like I said it could just be smoke and mirrors but it just seems off to me.
Sheā€™s not gonna share that, sheā€™s gonna dye her hair and get a tattoo and pretend sheā€™s great.

Reactions: 7
Herald Sun have posted a story from ā€˜insidersā€™ who know Sophie saying Maddie is responsible for the break up. Lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.