Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never really followed Sophie but knew she was annoying and a train wreck but after hearing the basics of this love triangle, omg glad Maddie found a way out, nobody deserves to be treated like that, especially as Maddie is the catch, not Soph

Reactions: 15
Pretty obvious, Sophie believes that monogamy isn't for her and will never be accountable to anyone, yet Maddie is her possession and that she needs to be faithful.
Once again its old mate and "do what I say, not what I do" and not being at fault for anything that went down.

Live your best life Maddie Garrick.👏

Reactions: 29
I missed the thread change! I can’t believe she’s trying to insinuate that Maddie cheated.

Reactions: 8
I think the recent visit from chompers to Italy was a total surprise for Maddie and would have just been the absolute final straw for her! It obviously wasn't planned since Maddie couldn't even take any time off while she was there - as if you'd have your partner fly half way around the world when you can't even do anything together!!

It would have been the absolute nail in the coffin about how much Chompers controls their whole relationship.

THANK GOD SHE'S OUT!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t decide if the poll for the new thread should be who found Tattle after the break up OR which sport will Sophie’s next partner play 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe Maddie didn’t even cheat, she just said she did to get the duck out of the relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It’s a funny thing that Sophie had always maintained that open relationships work, that monogamy’s not for her, that she’s so super sexual, but the very first time it happened without her controlling the situation, it’s all over. Remember how she used to proudly talk about her and Jaryd discussing their conquests, how she’d vet his tinder matches and invite his dates to the family dinner table: it was all about control. The threesome with Maddie was under her watchful eye and controlled by her. If she’d been able to hook up with someone first and control the narrative of their open long distance relationship, everything would’ve been fine. But Maddie got in first and old mate could not have that. What a blow to the ego.

duck it’s SO FUNNY.

As Sophie boldly predicted, gosh I am so jealous of her 2022. Over capitalising on an airport adjacent house with a renovation that’s left her now ex partner adorning the walls of her son’s bedroom. A new business venture that’s gone nowhere, was marred by OHS issues, and that has had a partner step away from. A PR disaster of an appearance on Survivor. A book that has lost her most of her friends and family. And the breakdown of her angel perfect sexy baby soul mate twin flame relationship. I am positively green with envy.
100% yes to all of this. I always find myself totally agreeing with your takes - but you manage to word it far more eloquently than I ever could.

Sophie truly jinxed herself in 2022. As opposed to her prediction, 2022 will not be remembered as the year she made the world fervidly jealous. Rather, it will go down as the year she unwittingly caused her own downfall.

Reactions: 25
I’m particularly loving the photo chosen by the HS to announce the news…
Hahaha! There's always a 'winner'and a loser' in a break up (in the public's mind anyway) and no prizes for guessing which one every reader will think it is in this case! 😂

Reactions: 9
https://au1lib.org/book/21660594/20caa8
Book for free…. You’re welcome 😉
Although probably should start buying it to help cover the kids future therapy costs…
Free is good, SC brags enough about her assets and wealth in the book so it’s on her to have saved up some therapy pennies💰

I do find it hard to refer to it as a book when it is just words of narcissistic drivel that would have once been a stab in the heart over and over again for MG.

Very selfish of SC to have banged on about her feelings about AK in that pile of :poop: Oh well, pay back is a witch. 😇

Reactions: 11
I’m new to the discussion 👀
Have been following for a year+ but just decided to join today!
I’m wondering, did we ever find out what happened between NarcSoph and Abby Gilmore?!

Reactions: 16
Maybe Maddie didn’t even cheat, she just said she did to get the duck out of the relationship.
Lol I was just thinking about this too, she’s flew half way around the world to her away from Sophie thinking the distance would do the job, but nope, had to fake an affair to get the witch to leave her alone 😂

I do feel for Maddie, Sophie will be a ruthless witch out to destroy her now.

Reactions: 21
Anyone else actually astonished?

I’ve found this geezer a moderately entertaining “hate follow” type of situation for a while now.

But this has blown the roof off. I have no words

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maddie looked like she clocked out the day Sophie gave her that Bunnings sausage dog.

She knew that was all part of Sophie's ploy to try and keep her.

Reactions: 26
Didn't Sophie claim she had to pay for her therapy by herself? Probably expects her "babies" to do the same.
Probably, it wouldn’t surprise me. She prefers to put the moolah into LV bags and save by not cleaning the pool. :ROFLMAO:

I do feel sorry for the children, I hope they get the help needed.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.