Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maddie... no big deal if you're into threesomes and open relationships right????!?!!? oh no.....that wasn't what SC was about.... was it??? 😎
Sophie seems to be about it for her; posting super ambiguous jealousy traps with the Personal Sexretary Assistant. However when Maddie is getting attention away from Casa Tombstone, she’s all cut up about loyalty and trust.
Sounds like someone didn’t establish clear and appropriate boundaries on their ‘ethical’ non monogamy.

Reactions: 26
As much as I find her kids annoying, I genuinely feel sorry for them. Two different live-in partners who they were introduced to so early and who became their Mummies. After AK, Sophie said she would protect her children from hurt again and next minute Maddie has moved in. Terribly traumatic for them.
What’s ironic too is how badly Sophie dragged AK for hurting her kids, when AK never really lived with them. She spent like two weeks down there during COVID but never at the same level Maddie was. She dragged AK in several podcasts over that but then, as you stated, proceeded to move Maddie right in. If the kids were heartbroken over AK I’d hate to see how they are now over Maddie, who Sophie let them call mummy and has been moved in for over a year. Poor things will need therapy.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
What’s ironic too is how badly Sophie dragged AK for hurting her kids, when AK never really lived with them. She spent like two weeks down there during COVID but never at the same level Maddie was. She dragged AK in several podcasts over that but then, as you stated, proceeded to move Maddie right in. If the kids were heartbroken over AK I’d hate to see how they are now over Maddie, who Sophie let them call mummy and has been moved in for over a year. Poor things will need therapy.
yep. even if Bobby is some amazingly mature 8yo who just knows things in his soul.... ain't no way Floss will understand this. There is going to be more poor behaviour/acting out coming along due to this breakup.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
If anyone of the females in the comments thread on Outspoken ever manage to find their way here or any lurkers come out of hiding after this, can someone please take ExTamponFlinger or something along those lines as their username. Please and thank you.
Happy to be of service 🤣
I do however need the tampon story now that I’m part of the cause 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
SEEN THIS COMING. I knew from the second I seen maddy post l a story about missing the dogs! and NOT ONCE has she mentioned missing the kids that it was gonna be over. She did not love those kids. It was clear to everyone but Sophie who so badly wanted to be a the first ever “happy lesbian two mum household” in the world.
Side note. I wonder how much it pisses her off that Bobby is so tiny ! He’s deffs not gonna be the pro athlete she wants him to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy to be of service 🤣
I do however need the tampon story now that I’m part of the cause 🫣
Soph went public on a podcast and revealed some very intimate details between her and Maddies sex life including that maddie would take out her tampon and fling it across the room and “ride her like a pony” stuff no one needed to hear

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Soph went public on a podcast and revealed some very intimate details between her and Maddies sex life including that maddie would take out her tampon and fling it across the room and “ride her like a pony” stuff no one needed to hear
Thank you for the update! I’m gonna sleep so well now I’m picturing this scene.. hope they had a towel down 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can’t help but think this reunion is going to be of epic proportion. She’s so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yep. even if Bobby is some amazingly mature 8yo who just knows things in his soul.... ain't no way Floss will understand this. There is going to be more poor behaviour/acting out coming along due to this breakup.
I think from memory Floss, took a while to warm to Maddie. You know because she isn’t her real mum and Floss knows what’s up. But Scum pushed and love bombed the relationship. This will be so confusing for the kids because no doubt Maddie will be public enemy number 1

Reactions: 16
Also
Scum wants to protect the kids and be a role model now
How long after AK was she chasing after MG, leaving the kids to fly to her then taking them with her .
MG came back from wherever she was at the end of 2020 and moved in and that was the end of it.
She has herself to blame for the lack of boundaries, what she’s put her kids through and how they will be effected

Reactions: 21
Sorry im a bit behind. Why the hell did she go to Italy for a week, that's a huge trip for a week. They must have had a fight and she left early?

Reactions: 10
Shall we start placing bets on his long "I won't be commenting any further" will last? 🤣
I don't think she can go 48hrs without some passive aggressive quote shared lol

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry im a bit behind. Why the hell did she go to Italy for a week, that's a huge trip for a week. They must have had a fight and she left early?
She went to visit Maddie but it's unclear if Maddie knew or is Smoph just turned up.
They were on their way to Cinque Terre when Maddie was called back to camp by her coach. Smoph abruptly left 24 hours later.

She probably had a tantrum that Maddie was called back. And maybe that's when Maddie's cheating came out. Either by her or someone else on the team who might have told Smoph to GF because she's an annoying moll.

(That last bit might be a dramatisation - soz)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think my favourite part of all this is that she made the break up announcement Izusu blue

And I’d like to add my prediction that random guy she befriended at the footy “Daniel yoga” will be the next person to make the head board rattle

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.