Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, like we were all speculating but I didn’t expect an actual announcement and a detailed one so soon. Love how she can’t remain totally neutral and has to say that she ended it and implied that Maddie did the “wrong” thing. No vague mutual sounding announcement like OMR.

Quire awkward to post this only a week after going to see her in Italy 😂

Reactions: 22
I have decided to end MY relationship… it’s never about Maddie, or them as a couple. It’s always just about her.

Reactions: 57
How funny but not surprising at all.

From memory, we snarkers correctly predicted her relationship with LD was over back in the GOMI days and also the last two breakups were mentioned here on Tattle way before they eventually.

Hip, hip hooray for MADDIE and Sophie, you're just a miserable bleep that noone likes.🎉🎊🍾

EDITED TO ADD

How funny is the title to this thread now??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She's so transparent it's not funny. We could all tell what was going on especially with her red puffy eyes the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm still not jealous...
I hope someone here can capture the breakdown video for posterity
Business class flights for one week in Italy seemed weird. I think the trip was cut short.

Reactions: 27
Wow and Maddie has already been wiped from the insta page 🤯 Scummy is mad as hell about something!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Holy Moses! I said to get the popcorn and malteasers ready yesterday but I did not expect this!!!!!!!! Looks like she has already started erasing MG from her IG account as well. Ooooh this tea is piping hot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This year is an absolute mess for her but I am so here for it. I just hope Maddie reveals all or at least strongly hints, even if it’s about her own infidelity (if that’s the case).

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.