Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe Maddie wanted this but Chompers is so overbearing she needed distance to make the call. Whether Maddie did the dirty we all know that Soph brought this all on herself. No sympathy at all

Reactions: 24
Ha her line about "I will not be commenting any further" witch please yes you will. Probs on your new podcast 🙄 hope Maddie is ready

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s like panic at the disco up in here tonight ! Thank you Sophie!
Hahaha the most action this thread has seen in a while. ..it will start moving as fast as her mate Emmylou's thread once she posts the breakdown spiral video of her children helping her up off the bathroom floor. Cue a string of inspirational quotes about "healing" and "growth" in 3, 2, 1.....

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Role model for her children, now that has to be a joke. Poor kids have gone from 3 mummas to just 1 strange mum who leaves them behind at the drop of a pair of knickers hat.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I just had a scroll. Their one year anniversary was 5/12/21… so they didn’t even make it to 2 years. The whole saga is SO embarrassing but I am here for the meltdown we are about to witness. She’s pissed off everyone related to her, most of Jarryd’s family only interact for the sake of the children and all her old friends have dropped her…it’s going to be a very lonely time ahead!

Reactions: 41
Hahaha the most action this thread has seen in a while. ..it will start moving as fast as her mate Emmylou's thread once she posts the breakdown spiral video of her children helping her up off the bathroom floor. Cue a string of inspirational quotes about "healing" and "growth" in 3, 2, 1.....
What’s the quickest a thread has ever gotten to 50 Pages 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How has she had time to completely wipe her from her IG in between the pj stories? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omgggg!! Tattle sleuths get it right yet again.
So it seemed like the trip to Italy was unplanned - do we think that was a last ditch attempt to salvage the relationship? And then she left so abruptly, tit must have gone down. Well done Maddie 👏👏

Reactions: 17
I just had a scroll. Their one year anniversary was 5/12/21… so they didn’t even make it to 2 years. The whole saga is SO embarrassing but I am here for the meltdown we are about to witness. She’s pissed off everyone related to her, most of Jarryd’s family only interact for the sake of the children and all her old friends have dropped her…it’s going to be a very lonely time ahead!
Maddie can't claim anything from Soph if they haven't lived together as defacto for 24 months :unsure:

Bob will have to take the week of school - too busy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But she's got the PA and her friends she's bought in with so, who could be lonely when you can pay people to hang out with you?

Reactions: 15
Did maddie give Sophie a taste of her own medicine? Love that tattle called this before anyone else.

Waiting for empath/non binary/boy wonder bobdog to film a breakdown video 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The fact that’s she’s casuLly slipped in the breakup statement in between the cachia advertising and #sponsored posts has me cacking

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.