Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “from my end” part, could there be a possibility she’s herself has cheated so decided she better for once uphold what she promised and let Maddie free?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Of course she has to post a long winded statement you are part of the royal family sweetie.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Next love interest will be a person of colour, and she will be even more ground breaking being a world first lesbian, CEO, best selling author, digital marketing expert, coparent in an interracial relationship… and that will be the thing she latches on to for her next loss of “friends” they were racists.
I reckon she’s going to go back to d*ck

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She might have to go cancel the kids passport applications, won’t be needing those!

Reactions: 16
Seriously given she just went to Italy I’m shocked but given the rest I could see it coming. I doubt any 20 something year old athlete would want to settle down with Sophie and her baggage (as much as I love kids and my own- if they aren’t ur own it shows)
I think she will find a guy this time just to mix things up a bit.

Reactions: 12
When I say I RAN here… heck!!

‘I won’t be commenting any further’ - until I release my next book and then I’ll throw EVERYONE under the bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Also - I think it’s very telling that all these influencers are getting divorced or separating. Bunch of narcs.

Reactions: 27
As if Soph didn’t know it was going to happen. Holding the engagement ring as ransom until Maddie got back.

I reckon they broke up before Maddie even left. I thought a break up announcement was coming after Soph came back from Bali. I bet Soph begged Maddie to give her another chance, so she could have her engagement party and get as many freebies as possible AND also get a trip over to Italy.

Reactions: 25
The people on the outspoken Facebook group seemed shocked..

if Only they had been reading here for the past few weeks they wouldn’t be as shocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Seriously given she just went to Italy I’m shocked but given the rest I could see it coming. I doubt any 20 something year old athlete would want to settle down with Sophie and her baggage (as much as I love kids and my own- if they aren’t ur own it shows)
I think she will find a guy this time just to mix things up a bit.
Likely she has already found someone else, her behavior is atrocious towards partners when it’s nearing the end, so god knows what she could have been up to.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
AK, MG, Jarryd, Amy, Kate, Zoe, Amelia etc etc all happy in their lives and here she is all alone my heart breaks for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.