Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that the official announcement was posted around peak instagram algorithm time - a la Sarah Kearns

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This makes me depressingly sad. If you’re reading this Soph, I’m so sorry.

As an aside, Mads did look a look a little bit like a hostage in some pics

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just had a quick squiz at her insta, looks like she is still following Maddie, and the last few posts of her and Maddie have been removed. Still loads of pics and reels on her page. Man whatever has gone down, I would have loved to be a fly on the cold stone TullaMcmansion bench. I feel sorry for the kids though. There will be some other poor sucker keeping Maddie's side of the bed warm in no time. If the PA isn't already in there!

Reactions: 25
Posted a breakup story, couple of ads for Cachia and now a couple of stories for Marley Spoon....like her life isn't bleeping falling apart quicker than a Cadbury Flake! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Posted a breakup story, couple of ads for Cachia and now a couple of stories for Marley Spoon....like her life isn't bleeping falling apart quicker than a Cadbury Flake! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is trying to utilise the high engagement her page will have tonight by cramming in as many sponsored ads as possible. What. A. Loser

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
God I feel sorry for all the $$$ people forked out on engagement presents. Surely there is a return policy for such a short engagement!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.