Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can confirm x2 and that she thought they could work with/through it...
ba bowwwwww
Who would’ve thought that out of all Sophie’s lovers, Maddie would do her the dirtiest. 😱Oh well, if you preach non monogamy and opening up your relationships, you can’t be surprised when this kind of thing happens.

Reactions: 29
If anyone of the females in the comments thread on Outspoken ever manage to find their way here or any lurkers come out of hiding after this, can someone please take ExTamponFlinger or something along those lines as their username. Please and thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This was always going to happen, given how they got back together. Maddie was never over what Sophie did to her

there’s also a saying: “what goes around comes around” Sophie should consider tattooing that on herself lel
Please forgive my ignorance but I’m new to this thread and it’s so much to catch up on!
What did Sophie do to Maddie? And who is AK please?

Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I heard she was bi...but the cheatee in Italy was a woman.
So following Maddie, I noticed she was spending quite a lot of time with one teammate in particular…..and they take photos of each other, comments of 🔥 from Maddie….could it be??👀

Who would’ve thought that out of all Sophie’s lovers, Maddie would do her the dirtiest. 😱Oh well, if you preach non monogamy and opening up your relationships, you can’t be surprised when this kind of thing happens.
Karma bus hits hard

Attachments

Reactions: 17
So following Maddie, I noticed she was spending quite a lot of time with one teammate in particular…..and they take photos of each other, comments of 🔥 from Maddie….could it be??👀

Karma bus hits hard
I don't know who it is ....but damn that's some luscious dark hair!! What a contrast..... (both with MG complexion and SC mane)

Reactions: 19
Statement from Sure Media:

“Apologies. We just got out of bed.

It’s with great rambling that we advise you, our lucrative leader has now taken the first steps to become a hasbian. Someone went down… and the tampon hit the fan.

Based on a probability of fluid sexuality and monogamy anti-ideology, we’re genuinely shocked that ‘blondie with the bun’ will now have to be recast because of something she probably did. How dare anyone play our own games against us!

While we are yet to determine what she did that was sooooo heinous, chances are she either forgot to send the kids a jersey from overseas or she got a post coital text from another woman, leapt out of bed and hailed a taxi to be with her true love. Speculate what you will. Sportsbet have shortened the odds in favour of the conjecture through Tattle.

Don’t worry about the dogs. We forgot who we left them with so unless they find their way home I guess they’re ok.

We won’t be changing Flossy’s name. That’s just silly. She was named after Florence Pugh (as a thank you for those fanny flutters) in the first place and we’re sticking to that story.

Break ups tend to score a higher algorithm than hostage-love so we’re looking forward to the sympathy. New PJs out this week. Just for something different, we’ve changed the pattern to cheetah.

We haven’t decided if we’re going to sell our dream home that we built especially for *insert name here*. Sadly we can’t move back to the former marital home either as it hit the market this week. Even our fallback is gone.

Anyway, garage sale at HQ next week. Lots of pre loved items at discounted prices.

Please respect our privacy… until the next podcast.”
Maybe change the pattern to cougar!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This was my first thought too. I’ll put a fiver on it.
So I wonder if the PA will be living there permanently now…
Well duh, she is their new mummy now.
And then there was.... no one 🎻
This has to be the next thread name!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Karma bus hits hard
duck I hope it was with this stunner. So much hotter than 50 yr Smoph.
Scum will be going back to D for sure the whole lesbian stage didnt really work for her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Imagine how much joy jarrod, kj and anyone else she has fucked over have right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As much as I find her kids annoying, I genuinely feel sorry for them. Two different live-in partners who they were introduced to so early and who became their Mummies. After AK, Sophie said she would protect her children from hurt again and next minute Maddie has moved in. Terribly traumatic for them.

Reactions: 52
I’m hanging out for the breakup montage of her doing yoga with sad music in the background and bobby ‘picking her up off the floor” HANGING

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maddie has gained thousands of new followers 😂👏🏻 I cannot wait to see how she moves forward from here, I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t post anything at all and just continued to show off how happy she is. That’s what I did when I left my ex of 6 years, didn’t even acknowledge it, just lived my best life and soft launch my new partner (now husband) a few months later 😂😌 I recon she’s absolutely thrilled to have finally dropped the dead weight

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.