Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wording is weird. Shouldn’t it be “from both of us”. The “from my end” to me reads like she is the one who cheated. If she meant maddie shouldn’t she have written “from Maddies end”

Just me??

Reactions: 15
That statement def makes it sound like Maddog cheated… but while Soph was in Italy everything was “perfect” and “loving” until MG got called back to work, by her coach - so I’m guessing Soph did not like MG prioritizing her career over herself and that is a break in “loyalty” and “respect”…

Thankfully, we all know that it is definitely not Soph’s fault, it’s always the other person so we can all stop discussing it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Wonder who Maddie hooked up with? I wonder if it was her ultimate revenge for that tit Sophie put her through. I love how she makes out she ended it, if Maddie was stepping out she ended it love.

Reactions: 25
So Maddie will have no home or belongings to return to? How does that even work. The kids don’t get to say good bye to yet another partner?
duck this is wild!

Wonder who Maddie hooked up with? I wonder if it was her ultimate revenge for that tit Sophie put her through. I love how she makes out she ended it, if Maddie was stepping out she ended it love.
I hope it was!

Reactions: 35
I wondered when she came back and we hadn’t seen the ring since either 😂 what a waste on a fair well / engagement party , Sophie might have to give all the gifts back.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Of course she got in first and is portraying herself to be the victim 😡 I’m actually surprised she announced it so soon! I thought she would bait us all and drag it out for the engagement and attention! But I think she is being inspired by OMR when she made her statement.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I do feel for the kids, it must be confusing for them. Given they had their engagement party, may be only 2 months ago?

Reactions: 32
Boohoo to both of them. Sophie can now focus on her bratsbabies & quickly restyle Bobdogs bedroom to another of his favourite female sport stars.⛹️‍♂️🥅🎾🏉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’d feel sorry for sophie… if she hadn’t firstly treated maddie like dog tit with AK and then decided to write a book about how AK was her true love and maddie was second best.

also… wonder if maddie cheated or if she just said she was staying in Italy and didn’t bow to Sophie because it’s such strange timing straight after the trip of love I mean “home”

Reactions: 27
I feel like something changed for Maddie the minute she finally got away from soph in Italy, and I definitely think chompers deliberately worded the break up announcement to make it seem like Maddie’s fault when in reality chompers couldn’t handle Maddie having a life without her! So interesting to see what happens next 😆🫢

Reactions: 50
Holy sweet mother of all hell! We sure as hell were on the money!
How she has worded that, seems she’s been betrayed! How is it when the shoe is on the other foot.
It’s like Maddie has had her revenge after how she was treated at the start of their relationship.
Seems like Sophie had no clue until she got over there, no way you would go all that way to break up with someone.

I am actually gobsmacked.
Maybe she went over last minute to salvage the relationship.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.