Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long story short - she was basically in a love triangle, AK, Maddie & her, AK & Sophie getting hot & heavy, next minute AK dumps her so she goes running straight to Maddie, AK comes back , Sophie dumps her arse again for AK, this happened a few times until AK really broke her heart andMaddie moved right in to pick Sophie up on the floor (numerous break down stories of her wailing while the kids consolded her on the floor etc)
But basically wrote all about it in the book, how much of a bleep she was to Maddie, she even had a sex session with Maddie, got a text from AK and left her in bed to take off to this other women, she also was seeing women & bleeping then while still married with Jarryd, she claims it was ok he understood and wanted her to explore - so she was basically a cheating, self centered bleep and deserves any and all heartbreak that comes back her way.

We have no proof Maddie has done anything at this point, all rumors, you can’t believe Sophie

She also slandered her whole family in the book it’s no wonder no one likes her
I had to stop following her when she left J and was with someone else in three seconds (not hating on her sexuality but I can’t help but really be so aware of the kids in this really big mess)

Can you please remind me of who AK is?

Also, thanks for the recap 👏🏼👏🏼 Mvp of the day is you x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had to stop following her when she left J and was with someone else in three seconds (not hating on her sexuality but I can’t help but really be so aware of the kids in this really big mess)

Can you please remind me of who AK is?

Also, thanks for the recap 👏🏼👏🏼 Mvp of the day is you x
Alanna Kennedy

Reactions: 3
I really hope for the sake of those kids that she stays single for at least a year and doesn’t try to bring another second Mumma into their home/lives within a couple of months again.
They’re already well done the path of being all kinds of fucked up
Hahaha don't be silly. The one thing I know about narcissists is that they always have a back up plan. She will not be single for long and unfortunately for those poor kids, there will be someone else moved in before they know it. Sophie has even admitted that she has not been single since she was a teenager. She cannot possibly be alone. Watch this space. We will see the break down video, then a series of thirst traps then the soft launch of a new partner. It will be AK 2.0....and I am here for it!!!!!!

Reactions: 20
Hahaha don't be silly. The one thing I know about narcissists is that they always have a back up plan. She will not be single for long and unfortunately for those poor kids, there will be someone else moved in before they know it. Sophie has even admitted that she has not been single since she was a teenager. She cannot possibly be alone. Watch this space. We will see the break down video, then a series of thirst traps then the soft launch of a new partner. It will be AK 2.0....and I am here for it!!!!!!
I’m just here for the mess again. Avidly following sc 24:7 now can’t wait

Reactions: 7
If Maddie has cheated on a human female who doesn't believe in monogamy, I hope they don't reconcile. Sophie will forever hold the cheating scandal over her. Chompers really doesn't know how to model a respectful relationship for her children.

I hope this doesn't overshadow or affect Maddie's performance on the court.

Reactions: 16
If Maddie has cheated on a human female who doesn't believe in monogamy, I hope they don't reconcile. Sophie will forever hold the cheating scandal over her. Chompers really doesn't know how to model a respectful relationship for her children.

I hope this doesn't overshadow or affect Maddie's performance on the court.
Was just thinking this. Even if they did decide to work it out, Sophie would use that as her trump card over Maddie for however long they remained together. Horribly toxic dynamic.

Reactions: 12
I really hope for the sake of those kids that she stays single for at least a year and doesn’t try to bring another second Mumma into their home/lives within a couple of months again.
Bob will be signed up for cricket in 3. 2.…….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sophie can’t be alone for 5 minutes.
She ain’t got many friends or family left, new partner will be announced within a month, I’ll put money on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Sophie, when you read this, I strongly suggest the next relationship you get into I one with a therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Are you telling me this didn’t work out? Soph not copping to any responsibility to hurting Blondie with the Bun? witch you WROTE this in your book!? What the duck!?

NB: does anyone remember when she grabbed at Maddie in the towel like a predator?
I’ve not read the book, just snippets like this. duck she’s a bleep.

Also give us a hint when you sign up here Maddie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It would be hard to make a civil and neutral post if you have been badly hurt or betrayed, no doubt. Band obviously cheating is never ok, but Sophie has consistently shown such little respect for Maddie and also such little regard for monogamy, as well as just being such an insufferable person who has managed to exclude herself from everyone ok her life that it’s hard to feel too sorry for her.

Sophie this is your chance to really do the work. You can turk this around still, and you could even convert haters into actual fans. It’s possible. But it’s up to you.

Reactions: 14
Plot Twist?

Mads is doin’ her coach…

I have no idea, but I love the storyline.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The “from my end” part, could there be a possibility she’s herself has cheated so decided she better for once uphold what she promised and let Maddie free?
It seems very bitter I think- to me implying (or outright stating?) she went in with the best intentions, Maddie not so.

Reactions: 12
If I was JC I'd be tempted to ask for primary care... these kids are shunted around....new partners here there and everywhere....she's off for work all the time... left with a PA who i presume isn't a nanny....they need some God damned stability and discipline!

Reactions: 27
I don’t think the Herald Sun could have found a worse photo of the two of them..
They look like those street performers that paint themselves bronze. For the most successful rich bizness lesbian woman in all the land, her tan is atrocious

• Haha
Reactions: 15
MG has turned off comments on her most recent post, the distanced and cold "thanks for coming" one. Wonder what comments she was getting....

(Most likely congratulations)

i did see people commenting things like
‘I hope your doing okay’
‘I can’t believe it’ ect ect

Reactions: 4
It seems very bitter I think- to me implying (or outright stating?) she went in with the best intentions, Maddie not so.
Soph makes it sound like that (having the best of intentions) but she also said the engagement was a compromise

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.