Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
Posted a breakup story, couple of ads for Cachia and now a couple of stories for Marley Spoon....like her life isn't fucking falling apart quicker than a Cadbury Flake! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Next love interest will be a person of colour, and she will be even more ground breaking being a world first lesbian, CEO, best selling author, digital marketing expert, coparent in an interracial relationship… and that will be the thing she latches on to for her next loss of “friends” they were racists.
I reckon she’s going to go back to d*ck

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
What did she do? Trying to catch up on years of ignoring this mole
Long story short - she was basically in a love triangle, AK, Maddie & her, AK & Sophie getting hot & heavy, next minute AK dumps her so she goes running straight to Maddie, AK comes back , Sophie dumps her arse again for AK, this happened a few times until AK really broke her heart andMaddie moved right in to pick Sophie up on the floor (numerous break down stories of her wailing while the kids consolded her on the floor etc)
But basically wrote all about it in the book, how much of a cunt she was to Maddie, she even had a sex session with Maddie, got a text from AK and left her in bed to take off to this other women, she also was seeing women & fucking then while still married with Jarryd, she claims it was ok he understood and wanted her to explore - so she was basically a cheating, self centered cunt and deserves any and all heartbreak that comes back her way.

We have no proof Maddie has done anything at this point, all rumors, you can’t believe Sophie

Long story short - she was basically in a love triangle, AK, Maddie & her, AK & Sophie getting hot & heavy, next minute AK dumps her so she goes running straight to Maddie, AK comes back , Sophie dumps her arse again for AK, this happened a few times until AK really broke her heart andMaddie moved right in to pick Sophie up on the floor (numerous break down stories of her wailing while the kids consolded her on the floor etc)
But basically wrote all about it in the book, how much of a cunt she was to Maddie, she even had a sex session with Maddie, got a text from AK and left her in bed to take off to this other women, she also was seeing women & fucking then while still married with Jarryd, she claims it was ok he understood and wanted her to explore - so she was basically a cheating, self centered cunt and deserves any and all heartbreak that comes back her way.

We have no proof Maddie has done anything at this point, all rumors, you can’t believe Sophie
She also slandered her whole family in the book it’s no wonder no one likes her

santababy

Chatty Member
The people on the outspoken Facebook group seemed shocked..

if Only they had been reading here for the past few weeks they wouldn’t be as shocked 😂

• Haha
5CBF0655-80ED-49CD-8219-DC02B7C35A6A.jpeg

Oop, here it comes guys. The rapid weight loss from “not eating”. We all know how that impacts her! It’s been what, 4 days, max? Bet she’s just a shadow of her former self. Frail, some might say.

• Haha

sophiesgiantego

Does anyone else think Maddie must be rocking back and forth worrying about all the secrets Sophie is going to drop about her and their sex life? Seems to be her pattern post break up. With a pod cast coming up, I think she will certainly be using some tea on Maddie for content 🤯
I genuinely think Maddie is probably the happiest she’s been in 3 years right now

Reactions: 41

savefloss

VIP Member
I just had a scroll. Their one year anniversary was 5/12/21… so they didn’t even make it to 2 years. The whole saga is SO embarrassing but I am here for the meltdown we are about to witness. She’s pissed off everyone related to her, most of Jarryd’s family only interact for the sake of the children and all her old friends have dropped her…it’s going to be a very lonely time ahead!

Reactions: 41

kmartplate

VIP Member
Sophie may have provided Maddie with a house to live in and some financial flexibility (but who even knows) but she failed to provide her with a supportive, healthy and emotionally secure relationship where Maddie could feel respected. Frankly this is more important than anything fiscal and no doubt financial abuse can be added to the list of ways sophie did her wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The audacity of this b*tch to try and take credit for Maddie’s success. She was doing just fine in 3x3, the Boomers and even got an Opals spot until Sophie came along. You ruined her career Sophie, not helped it. And ya maybe Maddie didn’t make tons of money because female sport is undervalued, but she wasn’t poor. Sophie is disgusting.
She’s acting like she adopted Maddie from an orphanage, not that she was an adult female human with a job. No female sportswomen don’t make huge amounts of money, but she was successful. She also had plenty of friends and family around. Soph helped to increase Maddie’s social media following, but that’s about it.

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Chrsitttt have just caught up!

That dogshit story of her 'playing' basketball with Bobdog?! Trying to look like she knows what she is doing?! No doubt thinking Maddie will think she is a sick Cunt. Give it up you crazy fuck.

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
I think my favourite part of all this is that she made the break up announcement Izusu blue

And I’d like to add my prediction that random guy she befriended at the footy “Daniel yoga” will be the next person to make the head board rattle

• Haha
Reactions: 39

thingamabobs

Imagine the relief of not having to model leopard bajamas again and sway around in them as an ode to love!

I hope leopard print won’t be too triggering in the future for Maddog.

• Haha

Emmy-Loo Loveless

I think she surprised Maddie by turning up on her doorstep in Italy. Maddie didn’t seem excited to see ‘the love of her life’ join her. I think Maddie was in the middle of a fling, Sophie found out. Came home early.

And that Maddie has finally read the book on the flight over. 🚩🚩

And that it’s been over between them since Bali. Maddie has been checked out for months. Emotionally distancing herself more and more every day until she could finally flee the country.

Basically what’s been said on here for the last 4 months. 😂

makeitstop

VIP Member
AK, MG, Jarryd, Amy, Kate, Zoe, Amelia etc etc all happy in their lives and here she is all alone my heart breaks for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Notabully

Shall we start placing bets on his long "I won't be commenting any further" will last? 🤣
I don't think she can go 48hrs without some passive aggressive quote shared lol

• Haha