Sophie Cachia #11 Mausoleum house, no business nous, will she ever marry her second choice spouse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she at least have a pop up Isuzu and book stall? I’m dying to see the pop up food trucks. Bet it was worth their while for 50 broke, country, bogan women on a Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she at least have a pop up Isuzu and book stall? I’m dying to see the pop up food trucks. Bet it was worth their while for 50 broke, country, bogan women on a Sunday.
I had to drive past the uni today… not many cars and didn’t see any food trucks, couple of utes with trailers but I was also concentrating on driving 🙃

Reactions: 6
Okay yes, it looks lame to us highfalutin, city dwellers. But think of these poor country hicks, who never have any events. I bet they’ve never even seen a grazing board before! They’ve definitely never heard rap music. Thank you for being so selfless Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG that grazing table with the jatz and deli meat just laid directly on the university student table - I mean WTF it's beyond even amateur hour. Imagine paying $60 for that let alone $100!!! She really needs to get her act together if she thinks this is where her income is coming from - even her 'fans' are going to get sick of this cheap nasty tit she's offering. It all so cringeworthy and embarrassing - if you're going to do something do it bloody properly!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not even sure she had an event on today. I think she was just getting up from her seat to say goodbye to the nurse after the mandatory 15 minute wait from the jab.

Zero eye contact with anyone as she was coming up the aisle. No pep in her step. No attempt to engage.

And the gift bags looked a little light on. Did Phoebe Burgess pack them? What was the purpose of the stage near the blue backdrop? It didnt look like it could hold any weight and no one was on it. Who was the person in the photo on the sandwich board? Not you anymore!

Soph, I’m going to have to drop my business card in your letterbox. It’s frying my brain. Who is in your corner protecting your brand? I know you’re reluctant to chain yourself to any particular demographic but can we at least talk? I promise to resist blurring any lines between us, as hard as it’d be

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OMG that grazing table with the jatz and deli meat just laid directly on the university student table - I mean WTF it's beyond even amateur hour. Imagine paying $60 for that let alone $100!!! She really needs to get her act together if she thinks this is where her income is coming from - even her 'fans' are going to get sick of this cheap nasty tit she's offering. It all so cringeworthy and embarrassing - if you're going to do something do it bloody properly!!!!!!!!!!!
Where are you seeing pictures?!

Reactions: 1
No photos posted from the CEO herself as of yet. Must be waiting for the edits from the videographer.

Reactions: 4
How does she manage to make everything look so cheap and frumpy? Was Jaryd her stylist when they were married? Old mate has zero class and zero style.

Okay yes, it looks lame to us highfalutin, city dwellers. But think of these poor country hicks, who never have any events. I bet they’ve never even seen a grazing board before! They’ve definitely never heard rap music. Thank you for being so selfless Sophie.
Being from the country myself I can confirm all of the rumours! I've also only ever seen natural redheads and lesbians are definitely very new around here 🤣🤣🤣
Unfortunately I couldn't make it today, I decided to spend my last $60 on a deck of darts... in hindsight I should have gone to this once in a country lifetime event and maybe I would have had the chance to bot a durry off the queen herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually think she looks nice today and the hair colour has settled?
That's because when you've got 10 filters on that's not what she actually looks like - look at her sitting on the stage with the 5 year birthday party streamers behind her - that's what she REALLY looks like!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.