Sophie Cachia #11 Mausoleum house, no business nous, will she ever marry her second choice spouse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #11 for the not-so-young mummy Sophie Cachia!

Huge congratulations to @svpotatochips for the winning thread title! I hope you don’t think this is weird, but I’ve painted a huge portrait of your vulva to hang over your dining table as your prize. It’s in the mail.

Re-posting this here so it’s not lost at the end of the old thread…
5281A44F-3C0E-4DF7-BAE4-AFFCEF24EF09.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Sorry it’s taken so long to do the recrap. Lots of brutal editing with my publisher.

Proving how ahead of her time she is, Goldilocks revealed she had been the first stay-at-home housewife… before she was married or owned a home. Maternity leave is too misogynistic. Would also imply you’re taking leave from somewhere.

While Soph shared that her psych said she’s self aware, she failed to tell us if it was her psychiatrist or her psychic. 🔮 Or if they were being sarcastic.

Showing how incredibly generous old mate is 👼 she recapped in a video how she gave back to her pj community in the most heartwarming way. She charged them $40 to hang out and watch a movie. Inspired, the benevolent Bec Judd made her own monthly donation to the Brighton Salvos. Will she bring the magic touch and foil another business? Who knows?

For someone who admits she probably ran from her motherhood journey Sophia is now the tallest first mum who loves cooking for her family. We’re so inspired to give it a crack. How did we not think of this ourselves?! We now all parent in our natural state. Let’s part with $100 to hear more.

“$100?” we hear you ask in judgment. B#*%h please! Between the traffic control, live media coverage, helicopter transfers and tactical security, do you have any clue how much it takes to put these events on!!! I mean, these things never make a profit but this Boss Babe’s time and commitment needs to be monetised. And don’t forget the cost of the goodie bags which are all donated in exchange for exposure. Do you know nothing about economics? Well neither does she! Tickets to see Tickets just got discounted. Fire sale, 40% off! No one puts the “I” in Circular Lecture Theatre (CLIT) like Sophia.

The Bookphobia reviews disappeared. If friendships and relationships aren’t for old mate then neither are 1 star reviews. The wrong person told her story. Thankfully we all agree on something. Let’s just erase history if it doesn’t go her way. F the business relationship & the foray in to reality tv. No one seems to know why it all keeps going wrong. If only there was a common denominator… 🤔 You can evolve as well as change. You can also remove as well as erase. She’s loving the thesaurus she’s bought for the new house.

Finally, she’s home at last! We laid a wreath on the mat and signed a cross at the door. The interior is all about black & blue. Add a little yellow and it’ll match the bruises everyone is gonna cop from walking past that bench.

We’re loving her new bar at the mausoleum though. When we get invited over we’ll be certain to bring the tequila and lemon coz Soph’s sure got enough salt for anyone who does it better. Can’t wait for our invite Abby 😘 The ashes of every friendship adorn the shelves in canopic jars.

Channeling her best Judy Moran whilst walking her dogs ensured the new neighbours would be too afraid to complain about her parking across the footpath for fear she’d leave a horse head in their beds. Who knows, maybe the book will be made in to the next Underbelly series. Mia will be played by Dakotah Williams.

New hair, don’t care… to maintain it. Guys, she hardly uses filters. Except this once. And every other time. As McDonalds new brand ambassador she’s gonna finally collaborate with EmmyLou, coz let’s face it, we all see Grimace when we see the fashun.

There was another book signing and a couple of other influencer events with a wide cast net of the whose-that of the influencer world. The PJ brand turned 5 and we shed a little tear that finally, FINALLY she remembers to order a cake for one of her babies.

We learnt the true meaning of ‘my local’. It’s kinda like ‘give me a minute’, ‘the other day’ or ‘mum at 22’. Inspired to add some art of our fanny on the fridge, pussy by the pantry or minge in the meals area we’re also hoping by next thread to learn what it means to ‘eat off the good china’.

Whether she’s dressed as Keanu Reeves or Beryl from Carrum Downs we can all agree on one thing… we’re so totally jealous of 2022

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Huge congratulations to @svpotatochips for the winning thread title! I hope you don’t think this is weird, but I’ve painted a huge portrait of your vulva to hang over your dining table as your prize. It’s in the mail.

View attachment 1300174
I've always wanted to eat tacos while staring at...my taco.

Sorry it’s taken so long to do the recrap. Lots of brutal editing with my publisher.

Proving how ahead of her time she is, Goldilocks revealed she had been the first stay-at-home housewife… before she was married or owned a home. Maternity leave is too misogynistic. Would also imply you’re taking leave from somewhere.

While Soph shared that her psych said she’s self aware, she failed to tell us if it was her psychiatrist or her psychic. 🔮 Or if they were being sarcastic.

Showing how incredibly generous old mate is 👼 she recapped in a video how she gave back to her pj community in the most heartwarming way. She charged them $40 to hang out and watch a movie. Inspired, the benevolent Bec Judd made her own monthly donation to the Brighton Salvos. Will she bring the magic touch and foil another business? Who knows?

For someone who admits she probably ran from her motherhood journey Sophia is now the tallest first mum who loves cooking for her family. We’re so inspired to give it a crack. How did we not think of this ourselves?! We now all parent in our natural state. Let’s part with $100 to hear more.

“$100?” we hear you ask in judgment. B#*%h please! Between the traffic control, live media coverage, helicopter transfers and tactical security, do you have any clue how much it takes to put these events on!!! I mean, these things never make a profit but this Boss Babe’s time and commitment needs to be monetised. And don’t forget the cost of the goodie bags which are all donated in exchange for exposure. Do you know nothing about economics? Well neither does she! Tickets to see Tickets just got discounted. Fire sale, 40% off! No one puts the “I” in Circular Lecture Theatre (CLIT) like Sophia.

The Bookphobia reviews disappeared. If friendships and relationships aren’t for old mate then neither are 1 star reviews. The wrong person told her story. Thankfully we all agree on something. Let’s just erase history if it doesn’t go her way. F the business relationship & the foray in to reality tv. No one seems to know why it all keeps going wrong. If only there was a common denominator… 🤔 You can evolve as well as change. You can also remove as well as erase. She’s loving the thesaurus she’s bought for the new house.

Finally, she’s home at last! We laid a wreath on the mat and signed a cross at the door. The interior is all about black & blue. Add a little yellow and it’ll match the bruises everyone is gonna cop from walking past that bench.

We’re loving her new bar at the mausoleum though. When we get invited over we’ll be certain to bring the tequila and lemon coz Soph’s sure got enough salt for anyone who does it better. Can’t wait for our invite Abby 😘 The ashes of every friendship adorn the shelves in canopic jars.

Channeling her best Judy Moran whilst walking her dogs ensured the new neighbours would be too afraid to complain about her parking across the footpath for fear she’d leave a horse head in their beds. Who knows, maybe the book will be made in to the next Underbelly series. Mia will be played by Dakotah Williams.

New hair, don’t care… to maintain it. Guys, she hardly uses filters. Except this once. And every other time. As McDonalds new brand ambassador she’s gonna finally collaborate with EmmyLou, coz let’s face it, we all see Grimace when we see the fashun.

There was another book signing and a couple of other influencer events with a wide cast net of the whose-that of the influencer world. The PJ brand turned 5 and we shed a little tear that finally, FINALLY she remembers to order a cake for one of her babies.

We learnt the true meaning of ‘my local’. It’s kinda like ‘give me a minute’, ‘the other day’ or ‘mum at 22’. Inspired to add some art of our fanny on the fridge, pussy by the pantry or minge in the meals area we’re also hoping by next thread to learn what it means to ‘eat off the good china’.

Whether she’s dressed as Keanu Reeves or Beryl from Carrum Downs we can all agree on one thing… we’re so totally jealous of 2022
Soph should have hired you to ghostwrite for her 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Best recap ever!! 🙌
You should write a book.. if only being able to write readable truthful sentences was still a prerequisite to being a published author!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The artist who painted The Vulva has asked why she got an influx of new followers tonight 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great work snarkers in taking that screenshot. Honestly, how revolting! I’m no prude at all but this is next level narcissism and totally inappropriate to have in a family dining room. Of course anyone giving her flack with be homophobic and pearl clutchers 🙄

Just choked old mates Isuzu social blade. What a disaster this has been. I bet it’s going to slowly slide away never to be heard of again. If she does say anything she will blame Covid and other people.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1300174
Is that photo legit in her house?! I’m blocked, so I can’t check it out - but for real???

Reactions: 10

BRAVO! You truly have a gift. 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just saw this…

“thank you so much for *wanting/waiting/what is this word* to know my story”

any idea what she’s written here? 🤷‍♀️

8AFA919F-1367-4DF4-9628-48985A6FCD37.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just choked old mates Isuzu social blade. What a disaster this has been. I bet it’s going to slowly slide away never to be heard of again. If she does say anything she will blame Covid and other people.
It's been about 14 weeks since the launch of the 3 lipsticks. Would they be expecting re-orders by now if the product was that amazing? (Not sure, I don't wear lipstick everyday anymore). And still no further products?
She will blame people continuing to wear masks so there's no point in buying lipstick? She can't blame production/importing etc as the lipsticks are made in Melbourne.

Reactions: 6
I’m devo I didn’t realise her and Tommy Casha are friends his wedding chats business is always on my fyp page on TikTok and I always get a laugh…. now that’s ruined for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is that photo legit in her house?! I’m blocked, so I can’t check it out - but for real???
Unless she has made more changes to the Floorplan, the kitchen, dining and living room is open plan.
My guesstimate would have the "tits and clit" on the wall facing out to the pool and right next to where you walk into the family bathroom and kids rooms.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Jessica Dempsey has had this in her living room for years - I'm a bit of a prude but at least it's more tasteful than Soph's attempt

Screen Shot 2022-05-28 at 8.38.58 pm.png

Reactions: 1
Thanks to whoever posted the free link, I just skim read most of Chompers ramblings in an hour.
Christ on a bike 😵💫
Third line down - What a fkn narcissist.
Who would even write that?
I still can't believe the publisher would align themselves with her! I don't think I can download this book and read it but thanks to whoever noticed it had been uploaded! Her style of writing and the content are both completely unbearable - and I'm not jealous Soph!

Reactions: 11
Unless she has made more changes to the Floorplan, the kitchen, dining and living room is open plan.
My guesstimate would have the "tits and clit" on the wall facing out to the pool and right next to where you walk into the family bathroom and kids rooms.
so was it one of her group of her girlfriends that she sat around a compared bits with that modeled for the artwork? Was it the footclu Girls? Let’s me guess which team???

We actually had some naked art in our house growing up 🙈. But the artist was a friend of my parents and it was quite a well known piece. Just boobs and a bit of bush, but in like a modern, stylised way, so less graphic? 🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.