Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Sorry it’s taken so long to do the recrap. Lots of brutal editing with my publisher.

Proving how ahead of her time she is, Goldilocks revealed she had been the first stay-at-home housewife… before she was married or owned a home. Maternity leave is too misogynistic. Would also imply you’re taking leave from somewhere.

While Soph shared that her psych said she’s self aware, she failed to tell us if it was her psychiatrist or her psychic. 🔮 Or if they were being sarcastic.

Showing how incredibly generous old mate is 👼 she recapped in a video how she gave back to her pj community in the most heartwarming way. She charged them $40 to hang out and watch a movie. Inspired, the benevolent Bec Judd made her own monthly donation to the Brighton Salvos. Will she bring the magic touch and foil another business? Who knows?

For someone who admits she probably ran from her motherhood journey Sophia is now the tallest first mum who loves cooking for her family. We’re so inspired to give it a crack. How did we not think of this ourselves?! We now all parent in our natural state. Let’s part with $100 to hear more.

“$100?” we hear you ask in judgment. B#*%h please! Between the traffic control, live media coverage, helicopter transfers and tactical security, do you have any clue how much it takes to put these events on!!! I mean, these things never make a profit but this Boss Babe’s time and commitment needs to be monetised. And don’t forget the cost of the goodie bags which are all donated in exchange for exposure. Do you know nothing about economics? Well neither does she! Tickets to see Tickets just got discounted. Fire sale, 40% off! No one puts the “I” in Circular Lecture Theatre (CLIT) like Sophia.

The Bookphobia reviews disappeared. If friendships and relationships aren’t for old mate then neither are 1 star reviews. The wrong person told her story. Thankfully we all agree on something. Let’s just erase history if it doesn’t go her way. F the business relationship & the foray in to reality tv. No one seems to know why it all keeps going wrong. If only there was a common denominator… 🤔 You can evolve as well as change. You can also remove as well as erase. She’s loving the thesaurus she’s bought for the new house.

Finally, she’s home at last! We laid a wreath on the mat and signed a cross at the door. The interior is all about black & blue. Add a little yellow and it’ll match the bruises everyone is gonna cop from walking past that bench.

We’re loving her new bar at the mausoleum though. When we get invited over we’ll be certain to bring the tequila and lemon coz Soph’s sure got enough salt for anyone who does it better. Can’t wait for our invite Abby 😘 The ashes of every friendship adorn the shelves in canopic jars.

Channeling her best Judy Moran whilst walking her dogs ensured the new neighbours would be too afraid to complain about her parking across the footpath for fear she’d leave a horse head in their beds. Who knows, maybe the book will be made in to the next Underbelly series. Mia will be played by Dakotah Williams.

New hair, don’t care… to maintain it. Guys, she hardly uses filters. Except this once. And every other time. As McDonalds new brand ambassador she’s gonna finally collaborate with EmmyLou, coz let’s face it, we all see Grimace when we see the fashun.

There was another book signing and a couple of other influencer events with a wide cast net of the whose-that of the influencer world. The PJ brand turned 5 and we shed a little tear that finally, FINALLY she remembers to order a cake for one of her babies.

We learnt the true meaning of ‘my local’. It’s kinda like ‘give me a minute’, ‘the other day’ or ‘mum at 22’. Inspired to add some art of our fanny on the fridge, pussy by the pantry or minge in the meals area we’re also hoping by next thread to learn what it means to ‘eat off the good china’.

Whether she’s dressed as Keanu Reeves or Beryl from Carrum Downs we can all agree on one thing… we’re so totally jealous of 2022

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

underthefreeway

The absolute cheek of her to post that bit about not participating in gossiping. “I won’t talk about others when they’re not present” Nah, instead Soph will just write a one sided memoir revealing all your intimate details to anyone who will listen. But it’s ok guys because she’s not a gossiper 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
I'm thinking of leaving my husband, yesterday I thought the sales associate at Decjuba was attractive, I played netball for the Fairy Meadow Bubblegummers (5-11 year old elite level), I've got a black circular coffee table from Kmart, I sell stuff on marketplace #entrepreneur, I've been through 5 rounds of IVF in the past 12 months #propernotmadeupinfertility and I am tall like actually tall tall (6'2) - Simon and Schuster where's my digitally enhanced side boobed covered book and tour of small foyers in regional Victoria?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

ActiveLies

VIP Member
“My friends could just leave their kids but I just nevvvvvver could”

Um… you went to Bali when your young daughter was hospitalised. Settle down, mate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Limpy Love

VIP Member
That Pa Jordy is creepy. I’ve heard him say to her “do you love Pa?” I’d be furious and suspicious if any family member said that to my children. Grooming type language, that and the “secrets” from Mum is a major red flag
I think in society as a whole, its really sad that what a grandfather says to his granddaughter can now be interpreted as grooming.
This sort of speculation can be very harmful without any grounds. I have a friend who looks after his toddler granddaughters and continually gets "the look" when he takes the girls to the park.
I'm not WKing for Jordi at all and I think he is a bogan but I also think that he loves those kids to bits.

Reactions: 48
Welcome to thread #11 for the not-so-young mummy Sophie Cachia!

Huge congratulations to @svpotatochips for the winning thread title! I hope you don’t think this is weird, but I’ve painted a huge portrait of your vulva to hang over your dining table as your prize. It’s in the mail.

Re-posting this here so it’s not lost at the end of the old thread…
5281A44F-3C0E-4DF7-BAE4-AFFCEF24EF09.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Toilet toothbrush

I was almost slightly envious of Vag Towers as I drove home late from the airport last night. If I lived there, I’d be home in 7 mins after landing. Maybe that’s what she meant about us being jealous of her in 2022 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don't want to body shame her but why would you wear such a short dress when you know you're going to be sitting down in front of everyone? She was showing off way more upper thigh than anyone ever needs to see.
She has a spread eagled painting of her vag above the dinner table, I don’t think she’s concerned about showing too much 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

BecJudd

Set your alarms tonight. Cachia are dropping a black beanie. This is quite a revolution in terms of head gear as I've never seen a black beanie before. Elastic waist bands, black beanies, what's next jackets made out of jeans material?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

svpotatochips

Thread title: Sophie Cachia - reckons she will never leave her kids behind, wish I could bleach her flaps out of my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 40

svpotatochips

Who is the ‘her’ that made her realise she’s a lesbian?
An ex AFLW footy player - are we allowed to name her? If not her initials are MH and she used to play for the Demons. I'm good friends with one of her mates and she is apparently MORTIFIED that intimate details of their liaisons have been included in the book.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

weseeyou

MG if you read here, I assume you have read the book so I assume you have read the part that I just did. Where your dear fiancée has written that she has not found her forever, she has found her now. Don’t walk, RUN

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

underthefreeway

Sophie posted a tik tok with Maddy and one of the questions is “who has better hair?”, Sophie hesitates because she thinks it’s her!!! Hahahhaha
Ha you made me go on a deep dive for Sophie TikToks and I found this

Anyway, more proof Maddie should run. To me Sophie has never looked more content or happy with herself than when she was with AK. I think that one clip with AK hugging her from behind is the most content I’ve ever seen Sophie look. It’s so clear Maddie is second choice and she should find someone she has real chemistry with, not chompers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36