Sophie Cachia #11 Mausoleum house, no business nous, will she ever marry her second choice spouse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m devo I didn’t realise her and Tommy Casha are friends his wedding chats business is always on my fyp page on TikTok and I always get a laugh…. now that’s ruined for me.
They've been friends for years, I wonder if he was the male friend who did her from behind causing her to bash her head against the bed head? 🤔🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The Australian Opals are off to NY soon for their camp with the women who play NBA, in preparation for World Cup selections.

Maddie, you’re throwing your career away for this absolute clusterf*ck of a human being.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They've been friends for years, I wonder if he was the male friend who did her from behind causing her to bash her head against the bed head? 🤔🤢
I heard they didn’t have anything to do with each other for ages

Reactions: 2
Wait wait wait… Is that an actual paining of her? She got someone to paint her bits and now she’s hanging it in the family home???

Reactions: 4
Sorry it’s taken so long to do the recrap. Lots of brutal editing with my publisher.

Proving how ahead of her time she is, Goldilocks revealed she had been the first stay-at-home housewife… before she was married or owned a home. Maternity leave is too misogynistic. Would also imply you’re taking leave from somewhere.

While Soph shared that her psych said she’s self aware, she failed to tell us if it was her psychiatrist or her psychic. 🔮 Or if they were being sarcastic.

Showing how incredibly generous old mate is 👼 she recapped in a video how she gave back to her pj community in the most heartwarming way. She charged them $40 to hang out and watch a movie. Inspired, the benevolent Bec Judd made her own monthly donation to the Brighton Salvos. Will she bring the magic touch and foil another business? Who knows?

For someone who admits she probably ran from her motherhood journey Sophia is now the tallest first mum who loves cooking for her family. We’re so inspired to give it a crack. How did we not think of this ourselves?! We now all parent in our natural state. Let’s part with $100 to hear more.

“$100?” we hear you ask in judgment. B#*%h please! Between the traffic control, live media coverage, helicopter transfers and tactical security, do you have any clue how much it takes to put these events on!!! I mean, these things never make a profit but this Boss Babe’s time and commitment needs to be monetised. And don’t forget the cost of the goodie bags which are all donated in exchange for exposure. Do you know nothing about economics? Well neither does she! Tickets to see Tickets just got discounted. Fire sale, 40% off! No one puts the “I” in Circular Lecture Theatre (CLIT) like Sophia.

The Bookphobia reviews disappeared. If friendships and relationships aren’t for old mate then neither are 1 star reviews. The wrong person told her story. Thankfully we all agree on something. Let’s just erase history if it doesn’t go her way. F the business relationship & the foray in to reality tv. No one seems to know why it all keeps going wrong. If only there was a common denominator… 🤔 You can evolve as well as change. You can also remove as well as erase. She’s loving the thesaurus she’s bought for the new house.

Finally, she’s home at last! We laid a wreath on the mat and signed a cross at the door. The interior is all about black & blue. Add a little yellow and it’ll match the bruises everyone is gonna cop from walking past that bench.

We’re loving her new bar at the mausoleum though. When we get invited over we’ll be certain to bring the tequila and lemon coz Soph’s sure got enough salt for anyone who does it better. Can’t wait for our invite Abby 😘 The ashes of every friendship adorn the shelves in canopic jars.

Channeling her best Judy Moran whilst walking her dogs ensured the new neighbours would be too afraid to complain about her parking across the footpath for fear she’d leave a horse head in their beds. Who knows, maybe the book will be made in to the next Underbelly series. Mia will be played by Dakotah Williams.

New hair, don’t care… to maintain it. Guys, she hardly uses filters. Except this once. And every other time. As McDonalds new brand ambassador she’s gonna finally collaborate with EmmyLou, coz let’s face it, we all see Grimace when we see the fashun.

There was another book signing and a couple of other influencer events with a wide cast net of the whose-that of the influencer world. The PJ brand turned 5 and we shed a little tear that finally, FINALLY she remembers to order a cake for one of her babies.

We learnt the true meaning of ‘my local’. It’s kinda like ‘give me a minute’, ‘the other day’ or ‘mum at 22’. Inspired to add some art of our fanny on the fridge, pussy by the pantry or minge in the meals area we’re also hoping by next thread to learn what it means to ‘eat off the good china’.

Whether she’s dressed as Keanu Reeves or Beryl from Carrum Downs we can all agree on one thing… we’re so totally jealous of 2022
Ah-maz-ziiiiinnnngggg! Brilliant 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Jessica Dempsey has had this in her living room for years - I'm a bit of a prude but at least it's more tasteful than Soph's attempt

View attachment 1300232
That's a David Bromley. He is a renowned artist who has a collection of woman. The most he has are breasts and nipples, all painted tastefully with beautiful colours and textures. also has a stunning collection of other subjects.

I have a feeling they may have been at Uni together.
Maybe the uni friend in the book who banged her from behind then high five'd her on the way out. Still friendly to this day apparently

Reactions: 8
My partner only knows Sophie from survivor. I just said to him “wanna see the artwork in Sophie’s dining room?”
I showed him and he said “are you kidding me? She needs help. Someone needs to do something”.
That’s without him knowing the tit we all do!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder why did she deleted the stories of the full frontal clit painting, if she’s so proud of that artwork?

Reactions: 13
Apart from the fact no one wants to see a vulva in the kitchen, those paintings just don't look good. The composition of the two together and how they sit on the wall just doesn't look good. The boobs one on its own isn't too bad, but its still not the right size for that wall. I'm sure that artist has some talent (I don't know how Insta to look her up), but clearly Scummy wants tits and clit on the wall and probably wouldn't compromise

Reactions: 14
Thanks to whoever posted.
I’m sorry but if LD wrote this then he def has no balls. It’s so feminine In it’s style.

Page one. Are u joking.
She was definitely not prepared for marriage. I think he was, though, and his declaration of being understanding and support is an attempt to appear stoic.

I actually hope he finds happiness in this relationship where he is treated well and as an equal partner and not just a sensitive man to have babies with.

Reactions: 15
I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again - who in the actual duck thought a book was a good idea?! Apart from Miss Dipshit in Blue??
I’ve read two pages, and I’m done. Imagine being in her head! She’s got some serious demons going on.

Reactions: 9
My first thought when I saw the painting was “I hope she’s had her Weet-Bix!”
As an old family member used to say when someone bent over in a short skirt.. “we almost saw what she had for breakfast”

but clearly Scummy wants tits and clit on the wall and probably wouldn't compromise
I’m surprised she didn’t dip herself in paint and just launch at the wall .. like the old potato print wrapping paper we all made as kids

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apart from the fact no one wants to see a vulva in the kitchen, those paintings just don't look good. The composition of the two together and how they sit on the wall just doesn't look good. The boobs one on its own isn't too bad, but its still not the right size for that wall. I'm sure that artist has some talent (I don't know how Insta to look her up), but clearly Scummy wants tits and clit on the wall and probably wouldn't compromise
I agree.

The clit shot looks like she’s swatting for a pee during a big night out, put it in your ensuite perhaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The paintings are well done but more for a bedroom or boudoir type area. Not to eat your cornflakes to.
I would love to have a Sophie Tea Women painting or print in my house one day as I think they are so beautiful but don’t show full frontal details. It’s about the shape and curves of the body.

I downloaded the book from the aforementioned site, thank you . I’ve barely gotten through Jarrad’s chapter and all I can think is that she was too bloody selfish and focused on herself and her needs to even see how unhappy and depressed he was.
The bit about how he had to get a job even though she made great money doesn’t ring very true. If one person is making such fabulous money, why push the other person into a job they have no interest in? Why not encourage them to study or take time to find something they love given they were being the stay at home parent anyway?

Reactions: 13
I’ve gotten through 4 chapters while sick in bed with covid. I can’t see why anyone would willingly keep reading this. Honestly, I’ve read the work of 10 year old students who had better writing style, content and were less egotistical, despite actually being in the peak stage of narcissism for their developmental stage. Not to mention had superior syntax and grammar! This is pure word vomit and a love letter to herself. I’ve read autobiographies of true heroes/athletes/celebrities that are humble and self deprecating. How could any publisher allow someone who has actually achieved nothing publish a book in which she carries on about her achievements as though she’s bloody Mother Theresa?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.