Sophie Cachia #11 Mausoleum house, no business nous, will she ever marry her second choice spouse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s your thing, I reckon one piece of tasteful nude art would be a nice addition to the home, as long as it’s placement has considered who else lives in the home, but the amount of nude art she has almost makes her look like a pervert and if you didn’t know she had kids, there is absolutely no hint what so ever that one child lives in this home, let alone two.

Reactions: 14
There’s one lonely tagged photo…
Yep one tagged photo and if you check that user's stories you can see some footage of her grand event today which looks even worse than I imagined 😂 she looks half nice for a change, did a good job in the car compared to her officeworks look

Reactions: 6
Yep one tagged photo and if you check that user's stories you can see some footage of her grand event today which looks even worse than I imagined 😂 she looks half nice for a change, did a good job in the car compared to her officeworks look
What is that space they’re in? Looks like a shopping centre foyer

Reactions: 3
That is definitely not the lecture theatre!!! Looks like it wasn’t the sell out she was claiming it to be! How embarrassing

Reactions: 5
When will the penny drop for this turd? Selling out the foyer of a lecture theatre? Woah. Call the Guinness world records office, stat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When will the penny drop for this turd? Selling out the foyer of a lecture theatre? Woah. Call the Guinness world records office, stat.
Maybe that’s what she compromised on in order to reduce the price of her sold out free giveaway tickets. Had to give up her grand plan of the lecture theatre and settle on the foyer. The sacrifice was all for her bogan, country hick fans that don’t have any money.

Reactions: 3
What actually was this event? Is it the book tour or something else? If so, I don’t understand why anyone would pay to go see someone promoting something they’re trying to sell.

Reactions: 7
Anyone who is as self aware as this complete duck-knuckle claims to be, would be absolutely mortified by this event :- from the venue, to the communal food trough chucked directly on top of a table 🤢 grazing table, to the woeful turn out, to the complete lack of atmosphere. Nope, not our Scummy though! The narcissism is so strong that she is oblivious to what an absolute embarresment and tit show this event is.
Also, enough with thinking your an OG. The rapping is bleeping cringe.

Reactions: 14
OMG I’m embarrassed looking at the stories of the person whose screenshot was posted above. Plastic chairs in some cold looking room - definitely not a lecture theatre! Soph strutting down a hospital like floor aisle then grabbing the microphone and lip synching to a rap song 😳🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Grazing table - literally. The food was served ON the table!

Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 5.13.29 pm.png

There is sound to that person's stories too - Soph came in dancing to a rap song

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.