Sophie Cachia #11 Mausoleum house, no business nous, will she ever marry her second choice spouse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned earlier the publisher is one used by Jaryds mum and maybe that was her connection to the company.

Anyone else also think J’s mum was finally sick of her tit, and gave her the helping hand knowing it was going to be the clusterfu*k it is and finally force Jaryd to escape her for good?

Reactions: 8
Besides the tits & clit paintings so appropriately placed where people actually have to try & digest a meal, she has also so thoughtfully placed the ugly abstract lesbian art she had commissioned during the happy happy joy joy loved up AK days in the bedroom she shares with Second Choice.

I mean not only is Second Choice assaulted with Raggedy Ann's stale cigarette morning breath, now she also has a constant visual reminder glaring down at her from the bedroom wall, that she never was and never will be important enough or first choice enough or the love of Sophs life enough to be immortalised in black scribble art hung in the dark love dungeon of the world's most lesbian mausoleum.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I looked at the publishers website a few weeks ago. There was no mention at all of her book.

Reactions: 2
I’ve gotten through 4 chapters while sick in bed with covid. I can’t see why anyone would willingly keep reading this. Honestly, I’ve read the work of 10 year old students who had better writing style, content and were less egotistical, despite actually being in the peak stage of narcissism for their developmental stage. Not to mention had superior syntax and grammar! This is pure word vomit and a love letter to herself. I’ve read autobiographies of true heroes/athletes/celebrities that are humble and self deprecating. How could any publisher allow someone who has actually achieved nothing publish a book in which she carries on about her achievements as though she’s bloody Mother Theresa?!
I agree, I love to snark on smoph but every time I try to read it for the LOLs my brain hurts and I can't get through more than 2 pages....how multiple people found this dribble to be inspiring makes me lose faith in mankind

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So what was the wash up from the meet and greet yesterday - no photos, no stories of the huge crowds rushing at her. Must have been a total flop!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Spotted in the wild this morning. Can confirm the hair looks terrible. Some guy was with her, went and got her some snacks while she was forced to wait.
oh no Officeworks blue is the same as Izuzu blue... and shes even wearing a blue shirt... what the duck is she wearing? Wheres the Ca$hia PJs out in public?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spotted in the wild this morning. Can confirm the hair looks terrible. Some guy was with her, went and got her some snacks while she was forced to wait.
She must be running off a few more copies of her fiction book, and is going to tell us all that it's sold out and gone to second print run.

duck I wouldn't wear that to wash our dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It would be Tommy Casha, who she has roped into being MC for the day. I wonder if he is getting paid or if it falls under the umbrella of ‘doing a favour for a friend’? We all know scummy doesn’t do anything for free because she knows her worth, but expects freebies from everyone around her, including family and friends. The grift in this one is strong.

Reactions: 9
It would be Tommy Casha, who she has roped into being MC for the day. I wonder if he is getting paid or if it falls under the umbrella of ‘doing a favour for a friend’? We all know scummy doesn’t do anything for free because she knows her worth, but expects freebies from everyone around her, including family and friends. The grift in this one is strong.
Not sure how come he's suddenly popped back up on the radar but obviously he is being used today.

Didn't she do a call out weeks ago for a company to run "a major event" for her?
Maybe he is the best she could do and rhats why they are both at Officeworks on the day of the "major event"

Reactions: 4
Gosh she’s cutting it fine to travel and get dolled up for her event! She didn’t put a shout for hair and make up though, so we might get another car tutorial.

It really doesn’t take much to get a book of non fiction published if you have any kind of internet presence + following.
Whatever the publisher invested she has to earn with sales before she makes any money. If the publisher doesn’t recoup its investment they take that as a loss but they’d never much be reluctant to publish her again. It’s not a good look.

Reactions: 3
Could’ve sworn this is why people have EA’s so
1) they’re organised
2) free’s up boss lady CEO’s who are impordant

So what was the wash up from the meet and greet yesterday - no photos, no stories of the huge crowds rushing at her. Must have been a total flop!!!
Mustn’t have been any young mummies that bought their babies down for her to breathe cigarette smoke all over!! 🤢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.