Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is embarrassing don't think there is much mutual respect going on. Finally Jarrod has woken up to this train wreck and I suspect there is only hate.

I think that's the little lounge room at the front? The "good room"!
Nope that is the main living/family room next to kitchen. Didn't even think there was another living space?!?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This is embarrassing don't think there is much mutual respect going on. Finally Jarrod has woken up to this train wreck and I suspect there is only hate.

Nope that is the main living/family room next to kitchen. Didn't even think there was another living space?!?
Deniiiiiiiii WHYYYYYYYYYY 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She looks like someone 47 year old aunt!!

Ok not only does she look like a completely different person now to these promo shots .. but finally my ongoing comments of each set she drops being the same have been confirmed 😂😂😂 all I see is 3 styles / colours recycled over and over!!
I thought the promo was just of her over the 5 years with all her different faces and hair. She really needs to stop with the fillers etc and try to go back to as natural as possible.

Reactions: 3
So to celebrate 5yrs of Cachia, Chompers is giving away copies of her book PLUS a pair of bajamas?? From all accounts Cachia wasn't even mentioned in her novel.

Is this the new way of offloading excess books.🤔

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Oh so they’ll get a second copy of the book for free?
Because let’s face it, the only people who buy her cachia pjs were the only people who purchased her book

Sure Soph. All over Australia 😂

View attachment 1299703
LOL she probably thought she could add the ‘most signed copies in one minute’ to her accolade of being first in the ‘top 10 booksellers’ at Dymocks Sydney, then most-selling worldsfirstlesbianceoauthor On Amazon/booktopia etc, then travel the world. But that’s the only useless record she has to her name. bleeping lolllllll

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Already left and I think it would have been obvious, there were only about 7 people there!

Surely that can't be the lounge room? That couch looks so uncomfortable, it looks more like an Ottoman!
You should have asked for an autograph and when she asked who to make it out to you could have said 'Dear Tattlers, love from Chompers'

• Haha
  • Heart
So the "I love myself memoir" has been uploaded by some legend to zlibrary in EPUB format. Read at your own risk lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the "I love myself memoir" has been uploaded by some legend to zlibrary in EPUB format. Read at your own risk lol.

Thanks! I had checked zlibrary a while ago and it wasn’t there, but hopefully this link works. Not sure I’ll actually be able to sit through this complete rubbish though.

Thanks! I had checked zlibrary a while ago and it wasn’t there, but hopefully this link works. Not sure I’ll actually be able to sit through this complete rubbish though.
Yes, it works. I'm having a look through now, but I really can't read it properly because it's written so badly.

I found this amusing though.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
It would seem some people would do anything for a free pair of pyjamas and a matching robe 🤢
It’s an unfollow from me, anyone who supports the biggest bleep getting round is not my kind of person ❌

Reactions: 22

Wowee, I have downloaded out of curiosity. I can not believe this pile of tit was published. Even if the story was minutely interesting, the writing is AWFUL!!! Sorry not contributing anything you don’t know already, I’m simply flabbergasted to how bad it really is.

Reactions: 11
Wowee, I have downloaded out of curiosity. I can not believe this pile of tit was published. Even if the story was minutely interesting, the writing is AWFUL!!! Sorry not contributing anything you don’t know already, I’m simply flabbergasted to how bad it really is.
It really is bad isn't it?

I thought when reading the negative reviews that they were probably a bit exaggerated, but nope.

It is so bad that my brain cannot give it more than about 10% attention.

Each chapter seems to have about 2 paragraphs of information and the rest is just fluff.

I really am gobsmacked that it went to press.

ETA: MH "her" should probably have taken out some kind of restraining order. Scum's obsession with her was truly creepy!

Reactions: 8
Can I just shout out to any thread creators who are available tonight? I’m willing to pay good money.

I don’t need you to find the second shoe for any of my pairs. I just think a fresh thread before tomorrow’s event would be nice.

Happy to also throw in the last 8 tickets that we can’t seem to give away

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.