Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t doormat suffer from an ED? Sophie is so insensitive.
I remember her social media posts during this time of profound sadness for our Sophie. She was flaunting it and loving herself sick on social media. She was as orange as ever and showing so much skin all the bloody time. No way I believe she was “rife” with anxiety and wanted to end her life. Liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t this period of not eating during the hardest time of her life - single parenting during lockdown bla bla bla… so who was looking after her kids during these epic runs she was apparently doing?!

Her lies truly will be her undoing. You can’t detail being out of the house running and smashing darts constantly, while also claiming you had no help and we’re a single parent with no help during lockdown, coz you cant have done both.

The way her eyes well up when she’s reading her own words is so funny to me. Like could she be any more impressed with her own bullshit?!?

(also that angle is NOT good for her nose)
Absolutely! Wasn’t LD living with her during the lockdowns? I’m sure in the Mamamia podcast she craps on about Jarryd yelling at her one night after walking in the rain, crying / fighting with AK…

Soph, you are a fantastic actress, just make sure you check your spreadsheet before putting it on for the camera x x

Reactions: 19
I’m going to rant….
Smoph is the typical narcissistic. She is with MG because MG is incredibly beautiful and accomplished in her career. I have seen her play and she is fire! Her appearance and accomplishments fuel Scums ego. That’s why Jarryd never stood a chance, he wasn’t accomplished in his career and was jumping from job to job. MG also seems on the shy side and maybe not too much confidence. So this this is also appealing to scummy because she still wants to run the show. I just hope MG’s friends and family can fuel her with the confidence she will need to leave that relationship before her career takes an ugly turn. She already didn’t make the opals and that would have been devastating for her.
What I love, love, love is how she's tried to turn AK into the villain, yet AK sounded super strong, firm with boundaries and HONEST with her the entire time. And then breaks up with her and ends up at the OLYMPICS! Like it must kill Sophie that something she is not attached to anymore is successful for a change. I feel so sorry for everyone in her life.
The podcast interview with Mia Freedman really just cemented how much Smoph talks herself up and AK is dedicated to her career and was super transparent with Sophie about it. Poor Maddie came off second best.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely! Wasn’t LD living with her during the lockdowns? I’m sure in the Mamamia podcast she craps on about Jarryd yelling at her one night after walking in the rain, crying / fighting with AK…

Soph, you are a fantastic actress, just make sure you check your spreadsheet before putting it on for the camera x x
She confirmed that taylah the OG unpaid nanny moved in for basically that whole year... Despite her adamant at the time she was alone... LD also would come and go/stay as he pleased and they really took the piss out of restrictions

Reactions: 18
Didn’t doormat suffer from an ED? Sophie is so insensitive.
I remember her social media posts during this time of profound sadness for our Sophie. She was flaunting it and loving herself sick on social media. She was as orange as ever and showing so much skin all the bloody time. No way I believe she was “rife” with anxiety and wanted to end her life. Liar.
Yes, her second choice has widely documented experience with ED.

Reactions: 5
She can’t even decorate her daughters bedroom, she’s such a grifter.

Reactions: 8
She confirmed that taylah the OG unpaid nanny moved in for basically that whole year... Despite her adamant at the time she was alone... LD also would come and go/stay as he pleased and they really took the piss out of restrictions
So she wasn't entitled to a singles bubble!

Reactions: 4
I get that you would lose weight from not eating due to being riddled with anxiety. Your body goes into indefinite fight mode. It suppresses your appetite and you just don’t feel like eating. I had that happen twice in my life and lost about 8kg in a space of 3 months MINIMUM. But I remember thinking I would rather be heavier and happier because I was so sick of being riddled with anxiety and stuck in that depressive episode. I never flaunted my body in fact, I made myself eat so I can get some nutrients into me because it wasn’t healthy. Everyone experiences some form of unexpected weight loss from constant environmental stressors but 10kg in 2 weeks? Bruh only way that’s happening is if you have fluid overload and immobile and are on some meds to get rid of it. And even then 10kg is a stretch.

it’s really toxic to sensationalise and capitalise on self harming/ED. she’s sending the wrong message. It’s a chronic condition. I’ve also cared for people who self harm/ have ED and I’m offended for them. Disgusting.

Reactions: 16
I get that you would lose weight from not eating due to being riddled with anxiety. Your body goes into indefinite fight mode. It suppresses your appetite and you just don’t feel like eating. I had that happen twice in my life and lost about 8kg in a space of 3 months MINIMUM. But I remember thinking I would rather be heavier and happier because I was so sick of being riddled with anxiety and stuck in that depressive episode. I never flaunted my body in fact, I made myself eat so I can get some nutrients into me because it wasn’t healthy. Everyone experiences some form of unexpected weight loss from constant environmental stressors but 10kg in 2 weeks? Bruh only way that’s happening is if you have fluid overload and immobile and are on some meds to get rid of it. And even then 10kg is a stretch.

it’s really toxic to sensationalise and capitalise on self harming/ED. she’s sending the wrong message. It’s a chronic condition. I’ve also cared for people who self harm/ have ED and I’m offended for them. Disgusting.
I think she is full of tit!

Like most of the statements that come out of her mouth there is a whole lot of sensationalism attached to them just to get attention/engagement.

Why is she talking about this now? Has the book ready died a slow death. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Lolll what?! 😄😄
The big Target event with damnit Minogue and Bec Judd was last night at target chadstone. Doormat and Scummy were just perusing target with their “interior designer” and tried to make it appear that they were part of the promo…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.