Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While not impossible it would be incredibly difficult to loose 10kg in 2 weeks. Even though she claims to loose weight quickly when starved, we certainly didn’t see this in her 3+ weeks on a restricted diet and increased physical activity on Survivor.
Her grandiosity is laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry for the double post but this has infuriated me. I have an eating disorder and anxiety / depression. Those photos are someone who is loving their new bod - when I loose large amounts weight due to my anxiety I am cold, certainly not running (I over exercise as part of my ED) due to low calories and fainting. I wear baggy clothes and am in hiding - not wearing crops, smiling in bike shorts etc
I know everyone is different but I’ve been in many a hospital for EDs and know many people who suffer and this is not the typical behaviour of someone in a crisis period.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe water weight but I think she’s fibbing
She's not great with numbers, remember? Pregnant at 22, but had Bobby at 24... Can't remember the dates of her children's birthdays except to make a callout for cake.
If she didn't have such a problematic history, people would forgive discrepancies but this idiot point blank refuses to take a lick of responsibility for absolutely anything... She won't even backtrack on her sTrAwBeRry BlOnDe HaIr that everyone wants when she first bleached it... she is ridiculous. I think she is *trying* now to be more relatable, self-deprecating (guys I'm just like you!) or not just blow smoke up her ass because right now it is biting. She's clearly getting desperate. She's got a monster mortgage on the overcapitalised Tulla mausoleum, and a book that was rightfully torn to shreds because she was too egotistical or tight to hire an editor or even a ghost writer to make something of it. I literally have second hand embarrassment for this woman. She was infuriating in the beginning when she turned on her 'mummy' audience saying she wasn't *just* a mum, but then has no other discernible talents or skills except for embellishing her mediocre life story. She sucks as an author. She didn't finish journalism. The best married woman in the world had her marriage implode and hopefully LD has given her the flick for good. She is nasty.
1653613389768.png

Sorry for the double post but this has infuriated me. I have an eating disorder and anxiety / depression. Those photos are someone who is loving their new bod - when I loose large amounts weight due to my anxiety I am cold, certainly not running (I over exercise as part of my ED) due to low calories and fainting. I wear baggy clothes and am in hiding - not wearing crops, smiling in bike shorts etc
I know everyone is different but I’ve been in many a hospital for EDs and know many people who suffer and this is not the typical behaviour of someone in a crisis period.
You're so right, the post reeks of "look how hot I am" conflated with how happy she appears to look.
It did not convey the misery she says she was in. It's odd and likely triggering and irresponsible.

Reactions: 18
She's not great with numbers, remember? Pregnant at 22, but had Bobby at 24... Can't remember the dates of her children's birthdays except to make a callout for cake.
If she didn't have such a problematic history, people would forgive discrepancies but this idiot point blank refuses to take a lick of responsibility for absolutely anything... She won't even backtrack on her sTrAwBeRry BlOnDe HaIr that everyone wants when she first bleached it... she is ridiculous. I think she is *trying* now to be more relatable, self-deprecating (guys I'm just like you!) or not just blow smoke up her ass because right now it is biting. She's clearly getting desperate. She's got a monster mortgage on the overcapitalised Tulla mausoleum, and a book that was rightfully torn to shreds because she was too egotistical or tight to hire an editor or even a ghost writer to make something of it. I literally have second hand embarrassment for this woman. She was infuriating in the beginning when she turned on her 'mummy' audience saying she wasn't *just* a mum, but then has no other discernible talents or skills except for embellishing her mediocre life story. She sucks as an author. She didn't finish journalism. The best married woman in the world had her marriage implode and hopefully LD has given her the flick for good. She is nasty.

You're so right, the post reeks of "look how hot I am" conflated with how happy she appears to look.
It did not convey the misery she says she was in. It's odd and likely triggering and irresponsible.
You’re so right on all points.
It’s hugely triggering

this was also the time of my name sake’s debut. There aren’t many people I know in an acute depressive phase who whack on a leotard to celebrate their 30th birthday in iso

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree with you, I’ve been similar in the past with ED ect. I hate thinking this because I know weight loss isn’t always a positive healthy thing, but as soon as I saw her say that, it sounded like she loved her body when it was smaller, and now has gained weight and has to spin a story to make herself feel better in her new body.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her latest post LOL
Firstly, this may be unpopular but I think she looks fantastic in her throwback photos. Never looked healthier in my opinion. She looks athletic, lean, and muscular not malnourished. I think she realised she cannot maintain that figure as she’s naturally a lot bigger than that (plus over 30 now - welcome!!!) so she will play on this thinner Sophie = unhappy Sophie.

I don’t even know where to start with the tulla house lol. “I wasn’t planning on purchasing ANOTHER property but as soon as I saw it I fell in love with the entertaining area” bla bla bla.
1. who’s looking at property in Tulla just for fun?
2. The outdoor are/entertaining area is quite underwhelming. It’s nothing lux.
3. Right next to the airport, backs onto the freeway. Paid 900k for a family home. That is entry level for Melbourne. The kind of home young couples struggling to break into the market would go after.
4. she better plan to stay there for a long time, she won’t be adding much value to that house with the Reno - it’s just not a sought after area. Plus with reducing the number of bedrooms that knocks out a whole market of certain buyers.

Reactions: 6
Ohhh and also I hear from very good and reliable sources that LD has very much broken off his leash. He will do what he has to and smile and nod to a certain extent to keep peace for the kids. Behind closed doors, she is a laughing stock to them all.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes to all of the above..I lost a huge amount of weight when I was a size 10.Went down to a size 6 , it was all stress related.I was hiding my body - not taking any photos as proof of my frame at the time.Sophie is a disgrace.End of.Thats all.

Reactions: 8
fun fact: your not the first person to break up - and stop eating. I personally have no doubt she is focusing hard on this suicide/self harm theme to draw more attention and create booksales. It's such bleeping click bait.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Did she upload the “I lost ten kilos in 2 weeks by smoking” video just so she could insert heavily edited glamour pics of herself looking skinny?
The aim of that chapter is obviously to induce sympathy, but all I can think of is her poor kids. What a selfish dick head of a mother they have
smoking what I wonder? #drugsarentforme #influencerdiet #brightondiet 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And why is she filming herself reading these chapters? Are we in for a documentary about the First "everything " ?

Reactions: 5
Just popping in quickly at work to back up what everyone has been saying about her post. A very close family member of mine has struggled for years with disordered eating and bulimia and what Sophie describes is nothing like that.
My family member also is in baggy clothes, feels shame at going out to eat with others, fears triggering a binge/purge cycle... She isn’t throwing parties, eating spreads around friends and running because she doesn’t have the energy to. For Sophie to claim something like this is disgusting. Sophie may have had a difficult period then but acting like she was dying and sooo unwell is disgusting. People who live with EDs know she didn’t even scrape the surface of how bad it can get. It’s not something you experience and then poof in a month it’s gone. EDs are something that follows you for life, even if you are recovered or getting help and therapy. Shes disgraceful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think this is about the third or fourth video we've seen of her recording the book.

Did she just film herself the entire time?? If so how cringe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Did she upload the “I lost ten kilos in 2 weeks by smoking” video just so she could insert heavily edited glamour pics of herself looking skinny?
The aim of that chapter is obviously to induce sympathy, but all I can think of is her poor kids. What a selfish dick head of a mother they have
The pics are still edited, and she looks like she’s loving the weight loss.. but she must have just put on a brave face 🙏🥺

Reactions: 4
I’m going to rant….
Smoph is the typical narcissistic. She is with MG because MG is incredibly beautiful and accomplished in her career. I have seen her play and she is fire! Her appearance and accomplishments fuel Scums ego. That’s why Jarryd never stood a chance, he wasn’t accomplished in his career and was jumping from job to job. MG also seems on the shy side and maybe not too much confidence. So this this is also appealing to scummy because she still wants to run the show. I just hope MG’s friends and family can fuel her with the confidence she will need to leave that relationship before her career takes an ugly turn. She already didn’t make the opals and that would have been devastating for her.

Reactions: 12
should be a trigger warning for Maddie - im about to talk about my ex again. Fanta pants is on one today her posts are eratic like her life, there is alot to be said about less is more.

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t this period of not eating during the hardest time of her life - single parenting during lockdown bla bla bla… so who was looking after her kids during these epic runs she was apparently doing?!

Her lies truly will be her undoing. You can’t detail being out of the house running and smashing darts constantly, while also claiming you had no help and we’re a single parent with no help during lockdown, coz you cant have done both.

The way her eyes well up when she’s reading her own words is so funny to me. Like could she be any more impressed with her own bullshit?!?

(also that angle is NOT good for her nose)

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Im sorry to hear about your struggles MC ❤ thanks for sharing.
But thanks for drawing my attention to her stories today because now I know not to watch.
I dont suffer from ED but I do from anxiety and probably the worst was the big lockdown in melb for me. I lost 11kgs in a few LOOOONG weeks. My partner was in london, I lived alone, my doctor had to write me a letter to get through the "ring of steel" and go live with my mum bc if i had stayed alone i would have disappeared.
But my point is i was not happy. I tried to hide my weightloss. Big hoodies and trackies and always tried to eat in front of mum.
It sounda like she was sad over her breakup but loved the weightloss part of it and that makes me sick. She is sick in the head.
She knows what to say to tug at the heartstrings of those who still believe her. What a foul specimen.

@dutchessoftullamarine interesting re LD and taking back controll of his life. He's probably found true happiness in JJ and knows what it means to be treated like a human now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.