Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg I just tried to read that page out to my partner and I couldn’t construct it properly AT ALL

he’s like ‘so she’s just spewing tit’LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just read chapter one and it became obvious to me why she resents Floss so much. Having a newborn when she met “her” meant she couldn’t pursue the woman and be free to explore it as much as she wanted. I’m sure she holds this resentment to this day deep down

• Sad
Reactions: 13
F84130C6-4225-45CA-A233-FC09B23EFC81.png

This cannot be real. I’m no prude but Jesus Christ those poor kids! Imagine having friends over!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1300036
This cannot be real. I’m no prude but Jesus Christ those poor kids! Imagine having friends over!
Omg!! They are horrible. I just showed my husband who has no idea who she is, all I said is that she has young kids same age as ours and he was horrified. There is no way I would feel comfortable having my sons friends over with these hanging on the wall! I wouldn’t blame their parents for calling the cops!

Reactions: 9
Ok Sophie, we get it you're a lesbian, but I don't think your guests need to be reminded of that when you serve them up a tasty vegetarian lamb chops dinner. Her house is trash, I thought she bought a home for her babies, not an excuse to showcase her lack of taste and style. That room looks like a perverted boardroom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I cant believe one of the comments on the pic, which was a reply to another follower saying to normalise it, I mean we can normalise these things without an enlarged bleeping panting of your vagina on the dining room wall for her poor kids to endure for the rest of their lives during meals. We can also normalise our body parts without sharing graphic pictures of them online. She did this for attention, not to normalise. She’s disgusting.

Have a shower and use the soap you dirty pig, and my puppy says thanks for the block on insta 🖕🏻

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How wonderful for a family dining room.
Pasta for main, with a side of full frontal clit.
Very appropriate for your young kids to sit and eat dinner there Soph!

Stellar parenting, as usual.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Anyone get a screen shot of the comments? 🫣

Were there any suggestions for thread titles?

Cancel that. A clear winner! Give me a minute and I’ll do a thread…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.