Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in the middle of a research paper on RegTech so I thought a little distraction was needed.

There also is another book titled “and then there was her” by Tagan Shepard and published in 2020. Did our best lesbian-entrepreneur-CEO plagiarise a title??

I also don’t think an international book tour is on the cards as her book hasn’t even made onto Goodreads yet. She will have to make do with those lovely long-distance trips with her “driver” to Bendigo, Sale and such.
The Booktopia reviews are brutal and Chompers would not be happy.
That is the reason she want her followers to send video reviews to her.
To what end though, I'm not sure 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The reviews on Amazon are pretty scathing as well.

Audible starts with a snippet “The sweat from under my milk-filled udders ran down my stomach and onto the post-natal recovery shorts I’d squeezed on under my leather skirt” and another 1 star review.

What I don’t understand is that Simon & Schuster did not arrange a professional editor because her spelling and grammar is atrocious.

It is interesting to see how long she will claim to be a “best-selling author” when the book is advertised online at 46% off!

No idea either why she would want video reviews other than to tell people “see they all love my book”. Too bad the reviews online tell a different story.

Reactions: 10
I still can't get my head around how she thought a worldwide book tour was on the cards. There's nothing remotely interesting in it. She wasn't an extremely young mother , she also wasn't the first woman to leave their husband for a woman either. All she has done is highlight what an absolute turd of a person she is. Survivor set the scene with exposing what she's really like and her book has just confirmed it. She would have been better off writing about her bajama empire, the only thing she's good at.

Reactions: 18
That is terrible!!! Booktopia have lost all credibility if they are deleting reviews! Someone should ask them the question on their Facebook page!

Reactions: 19
I don't know how these things can be rigged but according to Amazon she is no 5 best seller in biographies and memoirs and Lisa Curry is no 7!!! I really find that hard to believe. Of course she is no 1 on booktopia even though she had no reviews. :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220517-172247_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They’ve still kept the YouTube video of the original photoshoot. Why on earth you’d want to show open pants and taped up boobs on a video is beyond me. Very behind the scenes. That would have hurt like a mofo to rip off.

We’ve never worked out why she’s blonde have we? Other than to eat the 3 bears porridge and sleep in their beds 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Has anyone read Idol, I’ve just ordered it as it’s meant to be really good…
Reading the synopsis now made me think about old mate…

I am in the middle of a research paper on RegTech so I thought a little distraction was needed.

There also is another book titled “and then there was her” by Tagan Shepard and published in 2020. Did our best lesbian-entrepreneur-CEO plagiarise a title??

I also don’t think an international book tour is on the cards as her book hasn’t even made onto Goodreads yet. She will have to make do with those lovely long-distance trips with her “driver” to Bendigo, Sale and such.
Definitely on Good Reads… here are the reviews as of about 2 mins ago for your reading pleasure!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly think Booktopia don't have a legit top 10 they just push what's not selling. They've always done it! I buy lots of books and I would never go by what Booktopia says is selling the most. I think the fact they still have 'signed' copies tells you how many of them they are selling!!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.