Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really on topic, but how's Bec Judd calling the current, nearly-winter weather in Melbourne at the moment 'fucked'.

How long has she lived here? This is just really really regular weather. Surely her house of 1000 arches has a heater or two she could chuck on? I'm forever confused by people who complain about really standard weather that happens every year, without fail, and hasn't gotten anywhere near as cold as it is going to get? I would've thought the queen of the slopes who bangs on about 'blue bird days at Buller' whenever she can, would be fairly used to cold weather and have a pretty high tolerance to it?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not really on topic, but how's Bec Judd calling the current, nearly-winter weather in Melbourne at the moment 'fucked'.

How long has she lived here? This is just really really regular weather. Surely her house of 1000 arches has a heater or two she could chuck on? I'm forever confused by people who complain about really standard weather that happens every year, without fail, and hasn't gotten anywhere near as cold as it is going to get? I would've thought the queen of the slopes who bangs on about 'blue bird days at Buller' whenever she can, would be fairly used to cold weather and have a pretty high tolerance to it?
Girl is thinner than a stick imagine she feels the cold big time. Also a job is a job

• Haha
Reactions: 14

House of 1000 Arches - hilarious. It's all just horrendous!!! I hate everything about her house - all those pastal colours, dried flowers, brass fittings and terrible artwork. Nothing elegant, classical or beautiful about it - it was off trend the second they moved in!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Chompers, why are you flattered? She thought she recognised you purely through the nails-on-chalkboard voice
Tickets will gladly accept props for anything. Even if it’s not actually her 🤣
Our girl the sports presenter/ journo school drop out can’t even get a voice over gig (and her audiobook ain’t doing her any favours!)

Reactions: 9
Booktopia has some type of agreement with S & S (publishers) eg the live last week. I don't think the publishers can try this on with other retailers.

Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 3.17.34 pm.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

‘her house of 1000 arches’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok looooong time lurker first time poster...I just could not sit on the sidelines anymore!

It's the clothes hanger tag hanging out in front of her shirt for me...does she not look at herself before she posts a video?
"I don't normally use a filter" oh honey, it wouldn't matter. Even with this filter you still look like tit...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God she's found her niche in regional Victoria!!! Is she seriously charging for an event with 'her' at 1pm in the afternoon with a food truck and a goodie bag. Who the f*** would go let alone pay to go. She's seriously taking advantage now of these desperate, 'special' (if you know what I mean) people!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What is she offering at these tours, she has no special talent or skills to share. Is she just going to stand there being the tallest lesbian evah?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Booktopia has some type of agreement with S & S (publishers) eg the live last week. I don't think the publishers can try this on with other retailers.

View attachment 1275011
When they say ‘verified purchaser’ reviews, are they implying you can only leave a review if you purchase through Booktopia?
So if you listen to the audiobook/purchased elsewhere and they don’t have a record of your details, they will delete the review?

Reactions: 7
No Bec. You’re better than this.
It will be at the Salvos next week. Like Lorinska's range :ROFLMAO:

When they say ‘verified purchaser’ reviews, are they implying you can only leave a review if you purchase through Booktopia?
So if you listen to the audiobook/purchased elsewhere and they don’t have a record of your details, they will delete the review?
No, they send you an email to verify your email address and that you're real. That's all.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
God she's found her niche in regional Victoria!!! Is she seriously charging for an event with 'her' at 1pm in the afternoon with a food truck and a goodie bag. Who the f*** would go let alone pay to go. She's seriously taking advantage now of these desperate, 'special' (if you know what I mean) people!!!
Meanwhile Abbie Chatfield (love her or dislike her) did her Sydney shows at the Opera House!!

#beyou Soph x

• Heart
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1275011
Guess my review wont get published.
Also, i genuinely hope a lot of the 1 star reviews were genuine. They should just do what amazon and shein (and im sure others do) only allow reviewes from the email address that purchased it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.