Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House of 1000 Arches - hilarious. It's all just horrendous!!! I hate everything about her house - all those pastal colours, dried flowers, brass fittings and terrible artwork. Nothing elegant, classical or beautiful about it - it was off trend the second they moved in!!
The house is fuggers, proof that money doesn’t buy class.

Reactions: 6
I wondered if that might be the case. I’d say because it got purely 1 star reviews quite quickly they think it’s “spam” ? Hilarious! Hope they don’t delete them all
Maybe they know there are some fake ones because there were more reviews than actual sales of the book through Booktopia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe they know there are some fake ones because there were more reviews than actual sales of the book through Booktopia 😂
Most of the reviews were quite in depth and it seemed that the people writing them, had read the book.
Surely you are permitted to write that you didn't enjoy it.

Reactions: 15
In “untamed” by Glennon Doyle in her moment of seeing Abby, her now wife at a work function she uses the words “There She Is”. Very familiar

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I hope this link works!!! What a blast from the past. My god she looks insanely different now. Wow is all I have to say.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
F9A97852-931B-4F2C-9E44-F07DD9598637.jpeg

Maybe Soph is going back to finish her bachelor degree and selling tickets so people can witness it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe Soph is going back to finish her bachelor degree and selling tickets so people can witness it 😂
Now she can claim she's attended two universities!
Sounds like the grazing and prosecco on arrival are very minimal if she has to tell us there will be food trucks too. Good to see she finally learned how to spell goodie bag.

Any chance Jaryd's weekend with the kids finishes 3:30pm May 29 so this makes it easier to pick the kids up too.

For the person who asked about Perth and Tasmania, I posted this schedule around a month ago and it's changed a lot - unless these dates refer to June? Feel like it's not worth the money to send Soph to those states to sign a few books. The negative feedback has been loud enough for them to bully Booktopia to remove all reviews.

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 6.21.49 pm.png

Reactions: 5
Now she can claim she's attended two universities!
Sounds like the grazing and prosecco on arrival are very minimal if she has to tell us there will be food trucks too. Good to see she finally learned how to spell goodie bag.

Any chance Jaryd's weekend with the kids finishes 3:30pm May 29 so this makes it easier to pick the kids up too.

For the person who asked about Perth and Tasmania, I posted this schedule around a month ago and it's changed a lot - unless these dates refer to June? Feel like it's not worth the money to send Soph to those states to sign a few books. The negative feedback has been loud enough for them to bully Booktopia to remove all reviews.

View attachment 1275451
I can't see any Socially Em events coming up in Perth or just been.

Reactions: 3
Honestly that whole black diamond engagement and wedding set is just hideous. And not the diamond - I think dark coloured stones can be beautiful. It's just so big and bulky and showy! No one needs anything that size on their fingers.

And I do feel similar about extreme OTT white diamonds (AKA Kardashian showy 100 carat rings) its unnecessary.

Reactions: 9
Is she seriously asking for goodie bag donations…but charging $98 a ticket. Ick she is such a hypocritical loser

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.