Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a poorly written fairytale. Did you know that as a human you can evolve as well as change šŸ˜œ
I came here to post this!
Tattlers, correct me if Im wrong but isnt a "house wife" by definition a stay at home wife?
No shade to that as a job, trust me i know how hard my mum friends work keeping their house/home moving flawlessly!

But it should read a housewife OR a stay at home mum but not a stay at home house wife?

She's stupider than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tattlers, correct me if Im wrong but isnt a "house wife" by definition a stay at home wife?
No shade to that as a job, trust me i know how hard my mum friends work keeping their house/home moving flawlessly!

But it should read a housewife OR a stay at home mum but not a stay at home house wife?

Sheā€™s a complete dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, I am only catching up with Princess Cachia (sarcasm now) after taking 4 weeks on Emmy Lou and Sarahā€™s day !!! Iā€™m always watching her stories and maddy is so pretty! How come she wonā€™t try to be pregnant? Why does it have to be Sophie? Maddy is much more attractive than her! Idk
Probably because she is an actual athlete who wants to continue being one.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Probably because she is an actual athlete who wants to continue being one.
I also canā€™t recall Maddie saying she wants a baby, itā€™s coming from Sophie
Isnā€™t that how she ā€œtrappedā€ LD with miracle baby Bobby? And look how that turned out for the relationship :oops:

I also canā€™t recall Maddie saying she wants a baby, itā€™s coming from Sophie
Isnā€™t that how she ā€œtrappedā€ LD with miracle baby Bobby? And look how that turned out for the relationship :oops:
Yep! But it already seems like their relationship isnā€™t solid.

Reactions: 3
What a poorly written fairytale. Did you know that as a human you can evolve as well as change šŸ˜œ
I canā€™t believe she would actually share this! I wanted to comment saying does that grammatically make any sense to you? But Iā€™m way too invested to get blocked šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soph, you're in charge girl. Put the kid to bed earlier, doesn't matter what Floss wants to do.

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 12.47.54 pm.png

• Angry
Reactions: 20

She is full of tit and dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Listening to the Mia Freedman interviewā€¦.

itā€™s actually quite predatory and disgusting how she talks about hooking up with her 19yo girlfriend.
just the language she uses around their relationship and hooking up is really foul and creepyā€¦

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Listening to the Mia Freedman interviewā€¦.

itā€™s actually quite predatory and disgusting how she talks about hooking up with her 19yo girlfriend.
just the language she uses around their relationship and hooking up is really foul and creepyā€¦
Yep. I forgot to share the comments on mias post (they're still up) sounds like many others were not impressed. Also heaps of comments encouraging young girls to check out comfortableinmyskin insta if they feel uncomfortable about their vulvas. Ironically Sophia shared one of her posts about pcos and facial hair.. Great that she can pick and choose what she embraces about herself

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am in the middle of a research paper on RegTech so I thought a little distraction was needed.

There also is another book titled ā€œand then there was herā€ by Tagan Shepard and published in 2020. Did our best lesbian-entrepreneur-CEO plagiarise a title??

I also donā€™t think an international book tour is on the cards as her book hasnā€™t even made onto Goodreads yet. She will have to make do with those lovely long-distance trips with her ā€œdriverā€ to Bendigo, Sale and such.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.