Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys not long until we get breakup video 2.0 only this time it will be even more entertaining because we know that MG will be entitled to half of Australia's wealthiest lesbian CEO assets
šŸæ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WTF is her obsession with having nude sexual pictures all over the McMansion?? Iā€™m not a prude by any means, but you have young kids. They shouldnt be shielded from sex and sexuality, but they also shouldnā€™t be over saturated with it either. That neon sign looks like it would be found at a trucker stop or a strip club, not in a house!!

Reactions: 32
I never used to hate watch Sophia until the last 6 months (when I found tattle and realised I wasnā€™t the only one who unfollowed her all those years ago when I realised sheā€™s actually a bleep) but did LD always have to take care of the kids more? She really is ungrateful

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Theyā€™ve ruined the front of MY house.

Who talks like that about the house you live in with your fiancĆ©e and two children? Isnā€™t it just ā€œthe houseā€? Iā€™ve never seen someone make such pointed effort to constantly assert her ownership of a house. Itā€™s pretty normal, as a parent, to be the one who purchased the property, but more normal people refer to it as ā€œour houseā€ or ā€œthe houseā€ orā€¦ even more normally just ā€œthey damaged the front renderingā€ coz everyone can probably work out which bloody house youā€™re talking about.

Absolute lol at her wardrobe being the work of a professional organiser. Reckon Betty-Flo couldā€™ve stacked shoes on a shelf like that. Maybe wouldā€™ve stopped her ruining the front of the houseā€¦.

Reactions: 27
This is the first time Iā€™ve been on her website for quite some time

What in the hell is this thing? Why would anyone want a clear bag with her surname on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So itā€™s a mausoleum with a touch of brothel?
Omg šŸ¤£ this has to feature in the next thread title.

I don't know the first thing about joinery, cornices and home renovations beyond basic decorating and themes and stuff. Can someone please explain to me where and how Sophie's has been done cheap?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg šŸ¤£ this has to feature in the next thread title.

I don't know the first thing about joinery, cornices and home renovations beyond basic decorating and themes and stuff. Can someone please explain to me where and how Sophie's has been done cheap?
Vinyl floors, dark plasticy looking finishes, messy finishes, low ceilings. All looks very dated already, not at all high end.
Iā€™ll disagree with a majority tho, sheā€™ll not have got mates rates for much. Joiners, builders, suppliers couldnā€™t give a hoot if youā€™re an influencer or the queen. In this climate youā€™re paying in full (and then some). She might have got the taps and a few bits and pieces discounted but generally sheā€™s had to pay for the mausoleum which is comical because itā€™s an exercise in over capitalising and what not to do,

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Vinyl floors, dark plasticy looking finishes, messy finishes, low ceilings. All looks very dated already, not at all high end.
Iā€™ll disagree with a majority tho, sheā€™ll not have got mates rates for much. Joiners, builders, suppliers couldnā€™t give a hoot if youā€™re an influencer or the queen. In this climate youā€™re paying in full (and then some). She might have got the taps and a few bits and pieces discounted but generally sheā€™s had to pay for the mausoleum which is comical because itā€™s an exercise in over capitalising and what not to do,
Agree showed my hubby one pic of the interior and all he said was ā€˜look at those cheap vinyl floors.ā€™ She has zero class nor taste.

Reactions: 9
Boo-fucken-hoo Chompers
Shaw as tit sounds like youā€™re complaining.

Also, it sounds like parenting, not co-parenting.. you actually get a ā€œbreakā€ from putting them first (not ever having a minute to yourself etc) when they go to the other parent. The only load that has increased is the bullshit coming out of your mouth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I mean the interior chic helping her also has some explaining to do!!!! If your going to put your name to something you would be suggesting and pushing/presenting products with better finishes. But in saying all that I remember she left some of that to the PA while she was running around in the outback. Caitlin you actually need to do better hunni.

Reactions: 3
Just adding on to how crappy her new house looks. It looked so much more homey and cute before she got near it. Her head is like 5cm from hitting the ceilings. Everything looks so slapped together and ugly šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Anyone see Maddyā€™s stories about unpacking and building things while ā€œeveryone else is asleepā€ ?
Then posting the time.

shade much

Anyone see Maddyā€™s stories about unpacking and building things while ā€œeveryone else is asleepā€ ?
Then posting the time.

shade much
How mean!!

Poor Sophie would be exhausted due to parenting on her own over the weekend. Could you imagine how hard it would be if she had to get up and go to work today as well. My heart breaks for her.

Bet she regrets keeping Betty back a year now!

Definitely trouble on paradise.

• Haha
How mean!!

Poor Sophie would be exhausted due to parenting on her own over the weekend. Could you imagine how hard it would be if she had to get up and go to work today as well. My heart breaks for her.

Bet she regrets keeping Betty back a year now!

Definitely trouble on paradise.
I was just about to comment on Betty being held back. She well and truly should be at school. She's a little bully with no manners, school would straighten her out quick smart.

Reactions: 8
Just adding on to how crappy her new house looks. It looked so much more homey and cute before she got near it. Her head is like 5cm from hitting the ceilings. Everything looks so slapped together and ugly šŸ˜‚
I liked it before, Like I wouldn't live there myself because *cough* flight path *cough* Freeway pollution

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Canā€™t believe she referred to the place as ā€œmy houseā€
When youā€™re apparently such a warm and loving individual with a squishy heart who bought a place for your babies šŸ™„

Itā€™s the family home, you pompous twit. Itā€™s the kidā€™s home too.

ā€˜

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.