Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, it makes it cheaper to cast for diversity.

Have to say I’m really disappointed she didn’t at least attempt to spell Marrabinong Marybingong Maraburnong Maribyrnong in the instore story. Especially coz it’s still her local :ROFLMAO: Dreaming.

If anyone is interested in going on Sunday, those 8 tickets seem to be remaining to see her put the “I” in CLT. Don’t be concerned if you think you’ll have trouble finding the place. It took us a few years of experimenting. Even after all this time there are plenty of men still trying to find the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow what on earth is she wearing in the lasted photo. The green dress she looks massive. Her hair her make those boots. Yuck. I am starting to feel bad for her. When I first started following her I use to copy her style. I thought she was really pretty and very well put together for a mum of 2. I think I started following when fairy floss was new born.i had just had my second too. She "inspired" me to weight as she seemed to exercise a fair bit. I think her sister owned a F45. I even joined my local. I then realised I didn't like the way she filmed her kids and she has slowly started coming off the rails. I just can't believe how bad she is looking and how bad her life is becoming. Such a fall. I don't think she has hit rock bottom yet.

Reactions: 10
Seriously how old has she made herself look. She looks like she's pushing 50. I have an appointment at Highpoint today, I'll be slipping past the book signing , I have to see what she looks like in the flesh because what I'm seeing at the moment is disastrous. I shall report back.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
These two idiots and their tiny designer handbags - must ensure that the logo or brand name is showing. What can they even carry in those tiny purses?! One Isuzu lipgloss? Lol.
I thought the one Maddie was carrying was a gift bag from the event lol 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously how old has she made herself look. She looks like she's pushing 50. I have an appointment at Highpoint today, I'll be slipping past the book signing , I have to see what she looks like in the flesh because what I'm seeing at the moment is disastrous. I shall report back.
Thank you! I live close by and wanted to go sticky beak at the disaster but am busy. You’re doing the lord’s work! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The more she reveals of the house the more claustrophobic I become the living area is tiny, she weren’t wrong when she said the old sofa wouldn’t fit, but how the hell does the worlds tallest family sit on the new blue velvet settee 🤣 the space looks like a reception area there is nothing in her house that says family of four live here, her greatest quality is that she gets everything so wrong. So jealous scummy.

My god she has ruined her face this was just five years ago 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So to celebrate 5yrs of Cachia, Chompers is giving away copies of her book PLUS a pair of bajamas?? From all accounts Cachia wasn't even mentioned in her novel.

Is this the new way of offloading excess books.🤔

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Reactions: 15
The more she reveals of the house the more claustrophobic I become the living area is tiny, she weren’t wrong when she said the old sofa wouldn’t fit, but how the hell does the worlds tallest family sit on the new blue velvet settee 🤣 the space looks like a reception area there is nothing in her house that says family of four live here, her greatest quality is that she gets everything so wrong. So jealous scummy.
Featuring the brown/black Ikea Kallax shelving unit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So to celebrate 5yrs of Cachia, Chompers is giving away copies of her book PLUS a pair of bajamas?? From all accounts Cachia wasn't even mentioned in her novel.

Is this the new way of offloading excess books.🤔

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
I'm shocked she's not handing out the lipsticks too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol @ Sophia pretending Highpoint is her local, and not Gladdy Park Shopping Centre or Westfield Airport West.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok I slipped back past, shes there dressed like a homeless person, the outfit looks slapped together with ugly boots. The hair is tied back but the colour is SO bad. She speaks to her fans with the arrogance in her voice that she always has. She's definitely not as big as she has appeared In recent photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The more she reveals of the house the more claustrophobic I become the living area is tiny, she weren’t wrong when she said the old sofa wouldn’t fit, but how the hell does the worlds tallest family sit on the new blue velvet settee 🤣
The fact that the couch makes the dog look huge says a lot!

Reactions: 5
Hearing her voice in reaf life made my skin crawl. Just watching her sitting there thinking she's a celebrity is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you grab a sneaky photo?
Already left and I think it would have been obvious, there were only about 7 people there!

My god she has ruined her face this was just five years ago 😳
Surely that can't be the lounge room? That couch looks so uncomfortable, it looks more like an Ottoman!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The house is horrendous - there is no other way to describe it. It's like a K-Mart display! The blue 'couch' with all the black - there's no texture or contrast anywhere - everything doesn't have to match!!! It's actually one of the keys to good interior design. All the cheap black 'objects' sitting against the black cabinetry - I just can't. Don't get me started on that rug. I seriously cannot believe an interior designer has done this. As someone who's involved in interior design this actually gives me anxiety!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.