Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's only been the last 2 weeks that she's had the kids most days, well since the book launch, funny that. She cant handle having them all the time. Says she won't complain but puts up a post complaining about them.
As for the paint on the house watch your kids and tit like that wont happen.

I hope she didn't pay much for the organising because a 5 year old could have hung some clothes and put some shoes on a shelf. If i was paying an organisor i would expect some Marie Kondo stuff going on. I thought she was getting a MASSIVE walk in wardrobe? Looks like an Ikea fit out.

Reactions: 18
Has Jarryd finally made her take her fair share of the kids, and she can’t handle it? What does being a co parent have to do with it? Maddie lives with her and shares the parenting at home, no? Is it because all her other babysitters/off loaders have had enough of her?
I'm wondering if LD has moved to Bendigo and reality has finally bitten her on the arse.
I also think the book would've caused some more issues for her as well.

They are your kids Chompers, so stop complaining. Its not like you have anything else to do.

Reactions: 16
I think it's only been the last 2 weeks that she's had the kids most days, well since the book launch, funny that. She cant handle having them all the time. Says she won't complain but puts up a post complaining about them.

I hope she didn't pay much for the organising because a 5 year old could have hung some clothes and put some shoes on a shelf. If i was paying an organisor i would expect some Marie Kondo stuff going on. I thought she was getting a MASSIVE walk in wardrobe? Looks like an Ikea fit out.
Also looks dirty already! And filled with Isuzu blue 🙄

Reactions: 3
I'm wondering if LD has moved to Bendigo and reality has finally bitten her on the arse.

They are your kids Chompers, so stop complaining. Its not like you have anything else to do.
That's what I thought - he's moved to Bendigo and insists Chompers does half the driving. I'm not sure if he lost his licence or not last month so she may be doing all the driving - hence the second "event" in Bendigo?
Amazon's ranking for her book flies in the face of what Chompers says, and they sell it cheaper than anywhere else:

Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 6.32.44 pm.png

Not sure if I missed something but does his new partner live in Bendigo?

Reactions: 2
“I’ll never complain because I love my children more than anything in the world, but they’re a lot”

“I’m happiest with them, but they’re a lot”

“I don’t have a second to breathe, because I put them before myself, but they’re a lot”

Yeah ok, tell us again but much you love your kids and how you’re incomplete without them 🙄

What a crappy thing to write.

Just a tip, but it might not be soo much if you didn’t leave lunches, homework and groceries until 6pm on a Sunday, bleeping idiot.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I’m confused, what did the organiser actually do?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So how did the kids manage to a) get their hands on paint and b) paint the wall?

Oh that's right, because you probably weren't watching them!

• Haha
“I’ll never complain because I love my children more than anything in the world, but they’re a lot”

“I’m happiest with them, but they’re a lot”

“I don’t have a second to breathe, because I put them before myself, but they’re a lot”

Yeah ok, tell us again but much you love your kids and how you’re incomplete without them 🙄

What a crappy thing to write.

Just a tip, but it might not be soo much if you didn’t leave lunches, homework and groceries until 6pm on a Sunday, bleeping idiot.
I feel like the Sunday arvo shop for school lunches is really poor planning. Monday’s are my best lunchbox day. I start dying on Thursday when we’ve had days of afternoon sport training, precooked dinners and fish n chips. Plus I have 3 kids and a hubby, I can’t imagine a life as a single mum but I really doubt I’d call my custody time as ‘a significant load increases’ - duck off! That’s parenting!!!!!

*** PLEASE DONT HAVE MORE CHILDREN***

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I believe LD and his girlfriend have recently moved to Geelong for her work.

I'm trying to find some snarky, sarcastic comment for this but I just can't.

What a selfish, mean woman. Poor Floss. Let the girl get her Barbie Dream House.
She's such a lazy, selfish witch. Surely it wouldn't take that long to put it together? It would be something fun to do with the kids too.

Reactions: 4

Agree the shoes shoved in a cupboard and clothes squashed together in her MASSIVE walk in robe 🤣

• Haha
She’s removed the story of the kids having a paint fight. I’m all for mucking around but letting kids that age loose with paint and then thinking it was ok to throw around is mind boggling.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.