Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scum’s whole tour of duty of regional areas is so insulting to those who live there who she reckons “don’t get big events”

untrue. Unfounded and just another quick cash grab.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She was probably hoping Dn Murphy would stock her "bar" as a house warming present. Which reminds me, we haven't seen any housewarming gifts - she would definitely show us if she received any.
She got that free gym equipment unfortunately... Hopefully not much else

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the licker :D cabinet is actually in the kitchen area. Is that the concealed fridge/freezer to the right? Great layout - not!

Whats your thoughts on the oversized stone overlay benchtop? I personally think a 20mm top would have looked a lot nicer
None of it looks like it suits a Tulla brick home with low ceilings - that's for sure.
It's all TOO much. Soph is not Bec Judd of the North West.
It looks cheap. All of it looks like she paid too much money to look cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok this just had me rolling. A follower questions the price of a ticket to her Bendigo Bonanza and she claps back with how she is Sophie Cachia and that she is worth it. Then obviously feeling butt hurt about someone questioning her worth she then begins to list off all the costs involved with staging an event like this. Hmmmmm pretty sure she asked for people to donate items to the goodie bags in return for "exposure and promotion" . I would also hedge my bets that a majority of these other services or items have been donated or massively discounted. There is no way she is doing this and "barely turning a profit". She is Sophie Cachia - she knows what she is worth! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Ahahahaha supposed people saying Sophie's book is life changing. duck me. Life changing indeed for the poor people in her life such as Jaryd, her mum, Maddie...

Oh and I love her new tracky dacks, coming to you direct from the Police Academy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok this just had me rolling. A follower questions the price of a ticket to her Bendigo Bonanza and she claps back with how she is Sophie Cachia and that she is worth it. Then obviously feeling butt hurt about someone questioning her worth she then begins to list off all the costs involved with staging an event like this. Hmmmmm pretty sure she asked for people to donate items to the goodie bags in return for "exposure and promotion" . I would also hedge my bets that a majority of these other services or items have been donated or massively discounted. There is no way she is doing this and "barely turning a profit". She is Sophie Cachia - she knows what she is worth! 🤣
It's an "event" now :ROFLMAO: She forgot to mention security costs - she's very important!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Once again proving how thin skinned she really is.

For someone so butt hurt with any negative commentary, she really is in the wrong industry isn't she.

NEWS FLASH SOPHIE
Not everyone likes you! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How dare they! Sophie is doing this out of the goodness of her heart for those poor plebs in regional Victoria who never get to attend big events like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My job has value/worth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's an "event" now :ROFLMAO: She forgot to mention security costs - she's very important!
Hahaha...and requires an "event co-ordination team" , staff and an MC....ummmm wouldn't all of those roles be Sophie and her PA?!? How many people does she need to "pay" to pull this off? 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Events like this barely profit? Then what’s the fkn point love? Especially if you “know your worth”?
haha what a flog!! Such thick skin 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone forgot her medication. She's so aggressive. No fucks given. Did she not learn from that book she read during her Karate Khop dance holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sophie is triggered this week!!! I wonder if Jarryd wants to marry his new partner if he would politely ask Scum to drop the “Cachia” soon…
“Garrick” or “Shaw” pyjamas don’t quite have the same ring

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's in a f***ing lecture theatre in a 1970's very unattractive building smack bang in the middle of a university on a Sunday!!! I wouldn't call that an
'event'. There is something seriously wrong with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately her book featured on the wall at dymocks Highpoint, in the new releases section right at the front door. It does have a big old discount sticker on it though which softened the blow.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm trying to find some snarky, sarcastic comment for this but I just can't.

What a selfish, mean woman. Poor Floss. Let the girl get her Barbie Dream House.
I remember the good ol days when Jaryd went over to assemble a bike. He's run for the hills now, thankfully.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does any one else throw up a little in their mouth when ol Soph blows a kiss to the camera at the end of every story she does? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.