Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vases are cremation urns for all the friendships shes burned šŸ”„
Well, sheā€™s living in a mausoleumā€¦

Hundreds (thousands) of dollars on those dust collectors. Those of us with kids, especially sports obsessed active kids are saying ā€œDafuq?!?ā€ to all those vases. Cue the sob story about one of the dogs / kids smashing something in 3, 2, 1ā€¦

Oh, was that really insensitive of me? It is a mausoleum after all. They could be canopic jars. Just add a sarcophagus and sheā€™ll still be The Young Mummy.
aw sorry! I was too quick to post! You beat me to it and are far funnier!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So that fugly rug suits her house aesthetic, there is a chaotic mish mash of ā€œdecorā€ on every surface and she needed the pantry chick to arrange her ā€œbarā€ (by lining up bottles and glasses? In a boring order?) but the cocktail shaker Maddie was gifted couldnā€™t go on the shelf? And now sheā€™s begging for a free/willing to work mates rates for a shout out videographer last minute? Isnā€™t her super power organisational brain a reason she needed to leave her marriage? Sophie is a grade a c*Ā£^.

Reactions: 6
That bar is deadset ugly. It reminds of the one my nanny had when I was about 10 in the 80ā€™s and we would play pretend bar and I would pour my nanny a baileys ( she was Irish šŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She does realise she is no pretty face so wonder why she filters with the PERFECT 365 app all the lovely fake features of eyelashes, contours, bigger lips , enhanced skin tone that the app offers just to impress that she is some glamazon. Just live with the fact that you are a bogan. Always was, always will be. Just take a look at Bobby he has a bogan head. Canā€™t escape it.

Attachments

• Haha
The vases are cremation urns for all the friendships shes burned šŸ”„
Dayyyyyymmmm the shaaaaade

Amazing

Also Betty looking happy (again) at having the phone shoved in her face for content

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
"Am I in the position to comit to another person the life of a child?"

LOL at her telling us it was aggressively edited but this actual sentence remains. With all her hyphens, three dots, wrong placed commas, the one place she probably should have shoved one of those in, she didn't? Jesus.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's with the power point on the wall inside the "bar"? What is she going to plug in there?

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 10.16.11 pm.png

Dayyyyyymmmm the shaaaaade

Amazing

Also Betty looking happy (again) at having the phone shoved in her face for content
If she uploaded that in real time, her kids were about to go to bed at 9:30pm???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just finished reading Idol, now there's a book we can all get behind.

Reactions: 3
Is she the only person who actually has a PA at all these events....beyond embarrasing the tag along friend because she knows everyone in the room hates her. šŸ’ā€ā™€ļø
The shoutout on a Thursday night for a videographer classic scumbag behaviour - sack your bleeping professional event coordinator now and refund everyone $60 because this circus is a piss take.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Laughing at Sophie always banging on about turning down numerous event invitations yet she attends a CHEMIST WAREHOUSE one.
Maybe she is trying to get them to sell her Isuzu products there. Shouldnā€™t be too hard for them to find some shelf space for 3 lipsticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg Iā€™m so jealous!!! I too want:
1. Fried orange hair
2. No friends
3. ugly house with morbid interiors
4. Family who presumably donā€™t talk to me
5. No fashion sense or style
6. Fake relationship with my fiancƩ
7. A failing cosmetic bizznesss
8. Baby daddy who isnā€™t doing everything I say anymore
9. A fiction book outlining all of my enemies.
10. The most perfect feminine lesbian sexual labia and vulva EVER

How do I go about getting all this? Soooooo jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have PCOS and get regular periods. Mood changes can indicate you're getting your period too. I turn into a witch šŸ˜•
Yep, my husband says I have a reliable mood swing routine in the 4-5 days before my period. I get irrationally mad about something trivial, I get "so horny it doesn't make sense" his words and surprised Ms Sophie has never talked about something similar, and then I have a big cry about something. A day or 2 after the big cry my period will start. It night be 28 or almost 40 days between but there are warning signs for women with PCOS it's that time!

But then again Sophie is just sooo intuitive with the female body she just KNOWS

Why is it still saying I can purchase 10 tickets to her Bendigo waste of time if yesterday arvo there were only 8 left??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she upload the ā€œI lost ten kilos in 2 weeks by smokingā€ video just so she could insert heavily edited glamour pics of herself looking skinny?
The aim of that chapter is obviously to induce sympathy, but all I can think of is her poor kids. What a selfish dick head of a mother they have

• Wow
Reactions: 13
ā€œClinging to lifeā€ FFS. šŸ¤¬

@gosh - youā€™re a lying, delusional, egotistical piece of work. No wonder your friends and family are abandoning you in droves.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"My anxiety was rife"

Hon that's not how you use the word rife...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.