Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scullybob

VIP Member
Why is every single one of his Instagram posts a photo of him onstage, in that ridiculous costume looking like an overstuffed settee? We get it Mr Ego, you're a West End star and you'll be bragging about it for the rest of your life! Yawn...

• Haha
Reactions: 13

cushtybert

VIP Member
Could she be any more woe is me on that reel??? FFS you lazy mare you have your family to hand you don’t do everything alone. Try being a military wife with no local friends or family to help. You also see your husband every single week. Grow up you daft bint

• Heart

Smv2287

Chatty Member
Why not just word it that way. “We are going to show you some of our holiday highlights” or something like that. Odd people.

• Heart
  • Haha

Booboo1979

One question with the Patreon if I may? Does the discord exist at all? One of the many promises, but not one I can check on without subscribing and they won't get a penny from me!
Yes there was one last time I was in the “club” 😂😂 but they barely interacted with it then. Now the channel seems defunct! I can’t find it on discord and I am supposedly a member. I didn’t get a welcome email this time and it’s under another name. It’s so odd. I know I am an idiot too for joining but I just wanted to see exactly what they were doing and the reaction of those still in the “club” - as usual it’s a total shit show. How they have kept Barney alive is a mystery 😂😂😂😂 the last video was them saying we have so much for you guys to look forward to …. Hey 👋 Sophie and Dave - we are still waiting!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Sofasurfer

What a stupid thing to lie about. I would even respect them a bit if they just came out & said they are struggling with Barney so decided to post after the holidays to give them more time to concentrate on him. They want to create this image of a perfect family when it’s blatantly obvious there are issues. Nothing to be ashamed of, just be honest.
I’ll still be scrutinising the pictures checking for photoshopped castles though as I can never trust them 🤣

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
I feel like a lot of people give Dave praise on here, it’s his first job in how long? What was he doing inbetween that?

The answer is absolutely nothing!

They’re both as bad as each other.
He’s always had a job of sorts. I can’t express fully how impressive him getting the role in Phantom is and while we can criticise him for plenty, I’m not going to do it for that. She prances about telling us an online shop is her dream then promptly forgetting about it. Is he an arrogant toss pot? Yes. But is he also working? Yes.

• Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
She always looks happiest when Barney isn’t around
This is so true. The only good thing is that she isn't subjecting any more children to her appalling parenting (yet). Banners is not stupid and will know exactly how much she dislikes and resents him. She may even say it to his face, my mother took great pleasure in doing that. It fucks you up. And the worst of it for Banners is that the evidence of how she feels about him has been published for all the world to see.

• Sad

EIC

Thoughts on the vlog… at the start trying to prove Barney’s speech progress is all her hard work, I assume the school were heavily involved in this.

Admits she hasn't vlogged for over a month even tho she was editing a vlog a while back no sign of it, admitted she hasn’t been to the gym, tried to write a book because she trained to be a teacher (didn’t mention the failed training) and re wrote the book based on her bad parenting, publishers don’t want to make a book about the toddler that travelled to Disney to drink Diet Coke and watch a iPad ?

Lastly her famous closing words “there will be more regular vlogs” why does she do it to herself.

• Haha

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
Absolutely conversations should have been had, and maybe they were but she didn't think he'd stick to it or something. But MANY MANY jobs involve the husband being away for the week - I know many lorry drivers who are gone monday-friday, it doesn't make them bad parents for finding a job that puts food on the table and a roof over the head. Why they ever moved so far from London when he was still interested in maintaining a theatre job, though, is anyone's guess.

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Let's see what they got up to this afternoon in California. *Checks watch* it's still only 10am there currently.

• Haha

Troyston30

Chatty Member
It's currently 3am in California. Must be about time for a "spend a wonderful morning in Santa Monica with us" reel...🤣

• Haha

Jess89

VIP Member
I may have mentioned I have phantom tickets next week and was sooooooo disapponted …. God I am sneaky …. And I got a ‘personal reply’ ….
What the actual fuck!
---
I may have mentioned I have phantom tickets next week and was sooooooo disapponted …. God I am sneaky …. And I got a ‘personal reply’ ….
‘Keeping up with comments?’ wtf. Can you ask him to clarify that point please 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
It’s easy to shit on Dave especially with her propaganda campaign against him but I have a different take.

Dave is earning a decent wage doing something he loves and is trained to do. Work from him would always been based around London but she made them move up to Chenow spends money on a second rent and travelling up to see his family every week. If you add all that up this would likely be more than what Soaf is bringing in.

The question is why can’t she move down south? She could do the child care she has her “village family” do and have time to herself where she could do things like vlogs AND would have Dave to help out before going to work!! She could even get a small part time job.

If she has time to sleep for 12 hours she clearly isn’t struggling that much, I wish I had the time to sleep that long!

I don’t see Dave being the selfish one here, I just see Soaf having a meltdown as she isn’t getting her own way!
Agree completely. It’s wild to me that people are hating on Dave. The man is working in a tough industry which he’s done well to get a West End role in. He’s supporting his family, living away from them and he seems to be the one making the effort to come home.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Sophie is depressed to some degree, however a lot of it is her own making. She could take steps to actively work through this but it’s easier to post passive aggressive videos looking sad.

(And I say this as someone living with depression and ptsd before anyone thinks I’m being completely heartless!)

• Heart

Sofasurfer

What do you all think her brother is going to be doing in LA?
It was Lauren that posted it right? As it’s now gone. I’m sure she had a book emoji so possibly education. Lauren said she looked forward to flying out monthly to visit him & her Mum so I guess the mum is moving over to her new boyfriend. Sophie’s “family village” is abandoning her!

• Haha
  • Wow