Sophie and Dave #55 Barnstormer Brown, Disney shoe throwing champion 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very insensitive especially for those who are desperately trying for babies. It’s not always as simple as hinting on instagram that you want another baby and then going and making one. Sometimes it involves many years of heartbreaking infertility. She’s so thick it’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 19
It is very insensitive especially for those who are desperately trying for babies. It’s not always as simple as hinting on instagram that you want another baby and then going and making one. Sometimes it involves many years of heartbreaking infertility. She’s so thick it’s unbelievable.
Plus the whole Tommy’s debacle. You’d think she might have a bit more awareness…. But no. Just blithely floating about in her fantasy land.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I hope Dave puts his size 3 foot down. They have one child already not getting what he needs, how much worse will Banner’s life be if she has another??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope Dave puts his size 3 foot down. They have one child already not getting what he needs, how much worse will Banner’s life be if she has another??
She's probably using the argument that Barney would develop faster with a brother or sister.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I also hate that photo of Barney...it looks like they are trying to choke him and not in a good way!

Reactions: 3
Why is she hinting at having another baby to Dave on instagram? Why not be normal and speak to him about it. Stupid woman. And really they should concentrate on helping the child they have now than try for another and possibly not having that little girl she so desperately wants.
I legit do not think they'll last long enough to have a second. Plus there is no way on earth she'd cope with another when she struggles with the one she has already!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.