Sophie and Dave #55 Barnstormer Brown, Disney shoe throwing champion 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed that Nina appears to be paying money to an agency to make her an influencer? Unless I’ve misunderstood the agency website.. ‘play influencer management’. They have various packages of different prices - that include guides on how to be an influencer, photo shoots etc.
maybe I’m being extra judgemental today but there’s something really sad about paying an agency and desperately trying to be insta famous but then again I hate influencer culture…

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone noticed that Nina appears to be paying money to an agency to make her an influencer? Unless I’ve misunderstood the agency website.. ‘play influencer management’. They have various packages of different prices - that include guides on how to be an influencer, photo shoots etc.
maybe I’m being extra judgemental today but there’s something really sad about paying an agency and desperately trying to be insta famous but then again I hate influencer culture…
Just had a snoop and it looks like she has a cavapoo now too? What happened to the little Arnold dog I wonder

Reactions: 1
Surely she could just employ her sister's services for help? I wonder how Soaf's influencer consultancy business is going? She probably will only help people twice a year just like the shop product releases.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sofa to Slave in the Christmas vlog joking about the colour of his beard against the Irn-Bru: "Where's your child? He's very orange...lololol".

I find it really odd that a mother is so hyper-aware of her child's hair colour that she regularly jokes about it. Poor Borney.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
‘Barney I’m just borrowing your lamp and your rug for the background of my Instagram story again. Oh and my fake peonies!’

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Colourful cardigans😂. Both shapeless and cheap looking, they won't wash well. She has a great figure but she has no idea of how to style herself.

Reactions: 2
my 18 month old watches miss rachel and has learned sign for Mum,dad, more, food, thank you, milk and sleep
It’s so useful when he doesn’t know all his words yet but let’s be honest those 2 lazy twats wouldn’t put the energy in to learn sign even if it was to help Barney
We are the same, my 15 month old twins watch miss Rachel and use those signs, it's a god send for when they are starting to get frustrated and can tell me what they want i.e. more food or water or tired.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at Sophie's repost on insta about miss Rachel. Even if Barney does watch it, you have to sit with them and do the actions/sing the songs and I just can't see Soph or Dave doing that with Barney. She says she has guilt for the speech delay which "isn't her fault" and yes he might have a delay anyway, but they aren't exactly helping it!!! You SHOULD feel guilty Soph by sticking him in front of avatar 24/7. That's not going to help is it!
And in terms of Christmas, we had to be tight with money but I just bought them little things like flashcards, cups, etc. There isn't one thing they bought that will help his speech delay which they could have bought. There are loads of age appropriate toys that help with speech and general learning at his age. Apart from maybe a little imagination play, what is sully and barley going to do for Barney??

Reactions: 12
Do you remember when he was clearly saying dada and soaf pretended it was babble. That right there is why it is her fault. There is no narration of their daily life, no pointing and asking him to repeat something. The poor kid just hears Wow and good job. What about the books that she used to show. Does she or oaf ever read to him!?

Reactions: 10
Do you remember when he was clearly saying dada and soaf pretended it was babble. That right there is why it is her fault. There is no narration of their daily life, no pointing and asking him to repeat something. The poor kid just hears Wow and good job. What about the books that she used to show. Does she or oaf ever read to him!?
Of course silly! She reads to him every night curled up on her previous LOAF remember?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sofa to Slave in the Christmas vlog joking about the colour of his beard against the Irn-Bru: "Where's your child? He's very orange...lololol".

I find it really odd that a mother is so hyper-aware of her child's hair colour that she regularly jokes about it. Poor Borney.
But she "doesn't know where his hair colour comes from"...🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if the speech therapist watches their vlogs? I bet they bullshit them about interacting with Banners but we all know different!

Wonder if the speech therapist watches their vlogs? I bet they bullshit them about interacting with Banners but we all know different!
In all seriousness they will have.
when a child is suspected of having any form of disabilities etc a lot of questions get asked to the parents, including what they do for a living, who is the child in the care of most of the day etc.
if they stated they both work from home full time they have essentially opened them self up for that investigation. Think about all the vlogs that suddenly vanished… if he’s been getting speech therapy, that means they will have applied for it a while ago, which means any investigations wil have started probably about September/October time.
This gets done to essentially help rule out of it is in fact a development delay or if it is something that’s going on at home to cause the delays I.e neglect or lack of interaction from the parents
I just think the fact that videos such as Lego land going missing and Barney now being in speech therapy where Sophie and Dave’s parenting would be getting investigated is all a bit too much of a coincidence
Sorry for the ramble I know a lot about this due to my parents jobs - they’ve worked with children with varying levels of autism and other mental disabilities so I’ve heard and seen many a chat that’s had to be done with social workers etc

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In all seriousness they will have.
when a child is suspected of having any form of disabilities etc a lot of questions get asked to the parents, including what they do for a living, who is the child in the care of most of the day etc.
if they stated they both work from home full time they have essentially opened them self up for that investigation. Think about all the vlogs that suddenly vanished… if he’s been getting speech therapy, that means they will have applied for it a while ago, which means any investigations wil have started probably about September/October time.
This gets done to essentially help rule out of it is in fact a development delay or if it is something that’s going on at home to cause the delays I.e neglect or lack of interaction from the parents
I just think the fact that videos such as Lego land going missing and Barney now being in speech therapy where Sophie and Dave’s parenting would be getting investigated is all a bit too much of a coincidence
Sorry for the ramble I know a lot about this due to my parents jobs - they’ve worked with children with varying levels of autism and other mental disabilities so I’ve heard and seen many a chat that’s had to be done with social workers etc
That's really interesting & makes sense why so many vlogs have been removed. Let's hope the therapist is finally getting them to interact with their child.

Why is she hinting at having another baby to Dave on instagram? Why not be normal and speak to him about it. Stupid woman. And really they should concentrate on helping the child they have now than try for another and possibly not having that little girl she so desperately wants.

Reactions: 23
Cringing at that post. They'll both be settling into their own beds in separate rooms. Dave's probably on grindr and Soph's scrolling Asos for Mrs Doubtfire dresses.
Why do a reel to the world about wanting unprotected sex with your husband

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Why is she hinting at having another baby to Dave on instagram? Why not be normal and speak to him about it. Stupid woman. And really they should concentrate on helping the child they have now than try for another and possibly not having that little girl she so desperately wants.
What an absolute cow. Dave has most likely told her (in person) he's not wanting another child just now so what does she do? She puts it out on Instagram to get the fruitcakes in the flamily to apply pressure.

What an absolute cow!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
It’s glaringly obvious that they got him things that could either klarna could be used for or that were ridiculously reduced in sales or something, nothing wrong with a sale purchase of course but when it’s them 2 who have just bought things as cheap as possible and tried to play it off as oh he’ll love it that’s when it’s an issue
I feel sorry for Barney in the sense of he’ll see his cousins have nice clean clothes that fit and are weather appropriate and have toys that they genuinely want
I know we witch about soafs sister but at least her kids are well looked after and have all their needs met
All Barney has is a roof over his head and that’s it
Can’t even count food on the table because let’s be honest what he’ll be fed won’t be nutritious food
Who is her sister? What’s her Instagram?

Such an insensitive post. And very immature she just wants attention. She really must not be all there to post that after Christmas...

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.