Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elz5462

I hate speculating about whether or not a child has additional needs and would hate for someone to do it about mine so I try not to comment about Barney on here but that vlog really made me realise what was missing from his interactions - he never looks at his parents to gage their reactions to things he’s unsure about - on alien swirling saucers he didn’t once look up at Sophie or Dave, see they were smiling and laughing and then knowing they were having fun on it, proceed to giggle himself, he just looked straight ahead so overwhelmed and confused.

A lot of kids have delayed speech for a variety of different issues, I think nobody here is being mean to a child, it’s certainly not his fault! We can all just see two parents making NO effort to try and help their child and that’s the frustrating point. Shove a dummy in his mouth constantly and an iPad infront of him constantly, you’re not going to see progress!

They can say the classic “you only see x amount of our day” but if you’d been making the effort in the time we’re not shown we’d see results in the time we are shown. FACT.

I’ve seen very young teenage parents engage better with their child and bother to spend the time setting an example, going to work, reading bedtime stories one after the other, attending group baby classes . Sophie and Dave aren’t “influencers” and certainly can’t call themselves full time YouTubers. What example are they setting that poor boy (& what will they be impressing onto him as an older kid and teen) other than to be lazy, eat shit and spend recklessly without a care for the consequences.

I’ve never known two people to be such an embarrassment to adult life. They are in their 30’s FFS!!!!!!!

Rant over 😂

#56 Sophie and Dave - were over it. Go get real jobs and be proper parents

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Don’t worry guys I’ve done the maths so you don’t have to

in the whole of 2022 we’ve had 29 videos from Sophie and Dave
Let’s be generous and say they do about 2/3 hours worth of Filming a day (we will up it to 6 for Disney vlogs) plus let’s say an hour of edited per video. In fact it’s the holidays I’ll be generous and say 2 hours
Editing - 58 hours
Filming - 127
Total work - 185 hours

so for an entire year they have worked an average of 3 and a half hours a week between the 2 of them 🙃😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Donald73

VIP Member
Sophie & Dave #56 Avatar ride lies, toddler filled with fizzy and fries, such pathetic little lives

Reactions: 35

Friendsfanatic2022

With Soaf and Oaf as his parents, the poor kid doesn't have much of a chance in life ☹ Two dumb as a plank parents who don't engage and talk with him 😢
I’d probably agree but I’m really hopeful that he gets the help he needs when he’s at nursery and in school. I had a dummy till I was 6 as my mother used to force it in my mouth to shut me up. People thought I was autistic but I was just neglected, seeing them doing that to Barney just hits home a little too hard for me.

Luckily I managed to take an interest in books at school and taught myself as much as I could, it’s not ideal but it is possible. I wasn’t spoken to as a child and my vocabulary is so vast now, I even managed to get a higher English and I want to start a degree in English.

I really hope they wake up and help their son but it seems as they care about is Disney trips 🙁 I’m 21 and I find it absolutely shocking that they behave like that at 32 and 34/35 years old? It’s ridiculous. I don’t understand how his family sit around and allow that to happen, I’m surprised that Dave’s mum or dad don’t step in. My heart breaks for that little boy, he deserves so much better

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Hurrah54

VIP Member
This was quite the sight ... Also, Dave's teeny tiny feet fitting perfectly into Soph's slippers 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230106-081005_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
I need a medical attention after seeing Dave floating away tied to balloons 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I laughed so hard I choked!!! Great work 😂😂

shall we take bets on the disney vlog tomorrow??
Like: there will be no vlog
Heart: there is a vlog, but surprise.. it’s late!
laugh: there’s a vlog and it’s on time!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I think there was a lot riding on this trip, and it's slowly dawning on them that they're both married to a person they can't stand and their channel is dead.
And Banners didn't miraculously start quoting Shakespeare when he saw the castle.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

midwife0709

Screenshot_20221220-194720_Instagram.jpg

He is so delusional about his weight, he thinks he's a body builder and looks as muscly as the hulk. No Dave, you are just morbidly obese and unless you lower your calories and up your cardio, you are never going to change and probably have a heart attack before 40 😒

• Haha
  • Wow

Sofasurfer

In TRex Dave was worried his strawberry lemonade wouldn’t be sweet enough. Soph said it was horrible & so sweet, then proceeds to give it to Barney. They are absolutely clueless! She actually thinks it’s funny when he has coke & says he’s definitely Dave’s son. I’d be doing everything in my power to stop him turning out like his father & a very easy starting point is to stop giving him sugary drinks

• Sad
  • Wow