Sophie and Dave #55 Barnstormer Brown, Disney shoe throwing champion 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I'd best start a new thread ... Thanks to Chadders312 for this title!

So our favourite beige family have somehow managed to get themselves to WDW despite having no (declared) jobs and a fast declining YouTube channel. We are looking forward to the vlogs because what she posted from the trip was somewhat odd ... there are suspicions that they weren't there for as long as they claimed/stayed at a different hotel/weren't actually in the parks that much. But then pretty much everything the beige and boring Browns do is odd ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was so eagerly awaiting the shitshow of the Disney trip, and got a big no show instead---I agree that something is way off about this trip, the lack of simple IG posts to keep her followers engaged the lack of enthusiasm about it (even before going didn't seem truly excited) and the strange postings at the end when they already were home like they were still traveling. Bizarre. I hope whatever footage they post will give us more information, but I am not holding my breath for that. I bet they edit out Barney throwing the shoe.

Reactions: 11
I do think they only went for a week and pretended it was 2. There's no way she packed all that stuff in the end it was just for show. Would explain radio silence and pretending to still be away etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I personally think they went for 2 weeks. The price difference for an extra week really isn't that much tbh, (bar the spending money) but yeah, I really think they went for 2 weeks.

Reactions: 11
I can confirm they went for 2 weeks or 10 days at minimum - as when I saw them walking along near the skyliner it would have been into their second week. The lack of anything is probably to do with them wanting to control the aesthetics. Nothing wrong with POP, however Riviera would have been more her style, gorgeous hotel, but probably beige enough for her hair flicking owl eye pictures. Thanksgiving week was crazy but actually I’m glad we did it as you got to appreciate little things like dapper dans and performances that’s you’d probably skip otherwise. Especially running for a fastpass in old times. Genie+ was daylight robbery, but it went down considerably this week. They wouldn’t have ridden much that’s for sure 2hr wait for a few things unless u hung around for fireworks and then everything was practically a walk on.

Reactions: 8
Does it make anyone else sick to think that these two scrounge, lie, break lockdown rules, pretty much neglect that kid, and they still end up on a two week holiday to Walt Disney world, a month after they had a long weekend at Disneyland Paris. And yet me and my partner both work, we pay through the nose for horrendously high nursery fees to do so, and I genuinely can’t see how we could even afford Disney in the next 3-4 years. Am I a mug for having a job-because this pair make me feel like I am.
And what scares me the most is that all this pair have to do is edit an average-looking Disney vlog series, make it look “magical”, and they’ll get gifted another trip before we can even afford to go abroad on holiday. 😣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Does it make anyone else sick to think that these two scrounge, lie, break lockdown rules, pretty much neglect that kid, and they still end up on a two week holiday to Walt Disney world, a month after they had a long weekend at Disneyland Paris. And yet me and my partner both work, we pay through the nose for horrendously high nursery fees to do so, and I genuinely can’t see how we could even afford Disney in the next 3-4 years. Am I a mug for having a job-because this pair make me feel like I am.
And what scares me the most is that all this pair have to do is edit an average-looking Disney vlog series, make it look “magical”, and they’ll get gifted another trip before we can even afford to go abroad on holiday. 😣
It absolutely makes me sick but remember you and your partner earn your money honestly. Those two take advantage of simpletons on the Internet and lie scam and cheat their way to get these things.

They are pair of cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't for one minute let this Owl eyed Bint make you feel like you are less. The only way she can get one up on anyone is through holidays. No one is jealous about any other aspect of her life, her bulbous mr bean eyes, her michael Jackson mugshot looking face, her scruffy bungalow hovel, her morbidly obese closeted husband... the list goes on and on !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't for one minute let this Owl eyed Bint make you feel like you are less. The only way she can get one up on anyone is through holidays. No one is jealous about any other aspect of her life, her bulbous mr bean eyes, her michael Jackson mugshot looking face, her scruffy bungalow hovel, her morbidly obese closeted husband... the list goes on and on !
Well quite. And even the holidays are a massive pile of 💩 because they're so disorganised, skint and have a feral child due to their incompetent parenting. Really don't see what there is to be jealous of, Stevie Wonder can see that they had an absolutely crap time at WDW which is why she's desperately trying to find some footage to prove the wolves wrong. Good luck with that Soaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have felt like this before and it is infuriating. BUT in reality I would not want their lives whatsoever.
They do not have fulfilling, meaningful lives and I really don't think things are good behind doors at all.
Just gonna say it... they're tit parents and haven't actively taught Barney anything. They think that taking him to Disney means they're parents of the year but it was a completely selfish trip, all for them.

They're a massively deluded pair of twats and really irresponsible with their money.

You're better than that! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeh @Ktydor please don’t feel bad because of these two! You may not get to Disney in the next few years but I’m sure your child/children are well loved and do nice things at home! I’ve never known anyone else manage to make a Disney holiday look depressing but the browns managed it in both WDW and DLP. I don’t think they will get any gifted holidays there!

I’m still pretty confident this holiday was paid with inheritance money and I can’t see them managing to get back to Florida any time soon

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks all! It’s just hard when you come home exhausted from work and looking after a toddler, to see Soaf and Oaf gurning at a camera getting gifted things I’d have to work weeks/months/years for. When they just got gifted the exact same pram we’d just spent hundreds of pounds (and a few months of savings on) I could have cried.
But hey, at least I don’t have a husband who yell-sings, calls himself an actor, and is morbidly obese. And at least I don’t dress like a pilgrim. 😂 I’ve always got that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t forget, their “flamily” were only fooled once into paying for their previous trip. This recent trip was so obviously paid for by either inheritance or a nana Fran. I think Dave has a job and even if she does, it’s only part-time and neither jobs would have allowed them to save up so quickly. At least you are providing for yourself and family and have dignity and self respect. These pair will never have that and by looks of things this will be the last WDW trip in a long time (I highly doubt they will ever get gifted one)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The last few disney vlogs haven't even reached 10k views...interested to see what the actual Disney vlogs will do!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The last few disney vlogs haven't even reached 10k views...interested to see what the actual Disney vlogs will do!
They will do well in comparison to normal vlogs. Now, what is good?

If I look at someone like the Despicable 3 their last 2 travel days to Florida have 37k and 42k, and they have 18.8k subscribers, so less than half of S&D. It also should be said that they don't actually do Disney.

Really, to be considered successful they should be hitting 80k views, minimum and really with the draw of it being Disney they should be closer to 100k. In reality I would actually be surprised if they hit over 40k.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.