Sophie & Dave #56 Avatar ride lies, toddler filled with fizzy and fries, such pathetic little lives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the vlog then…

Laundry…pull the other one we’ve already figured you out on wearing the same clothes!

They actually gave a good tip…that they have gotten from the Knapps:rolleyes: that most people in the know have been doing for years. The problem is though it doesn’t work if you turn up at 14:20 as the party guests arrive from 16:00!🤦‍♂️

The ice cream, why in god’s name are you giving him that when he is on Dave’s shoulders? Just wait until the parade has finished!!

We had a more enthusiastic description of a bleeping Chick Filet than we did for Flight of Passage, sure you went on it Dave!!

The outro, this is the second time they were supposed to go to AK but ended up in Epcot…something fishy going on there!

Rest of the vlog was dull!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven’t had a chance to watch more than the first five minutes so far…but did Borney really need to go to the laundry 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ The poor child is on holiday at an expensive resort. Why can’t the parent that isn’t doing the washing take him to a playpark or a pool so he can experience something else other than being strapped into a buggy watching a machine spin? She is so bloody lazy…

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Soph was obviously still in bed while Dave was doing the laundry the lazy mare. Then pretty much confirmed it at MK by saying we've come for the afternoon. But as others have said no point doing later PM on a party night if you don't have party tickets as you won't see that much benefit....such Disney experts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure whether to laugh or not...
The bloody cheek of it! She can't even sell the card she is holding up (still 63 of them left) and quite clearly made by someone else (just compare this to Magic Maker). Might as well just say, "do everything for me as I'm out of ideas (with all of my actual ideas being crap) and am running out of money now as the ADs will dry up again and I'll take the majority cut!"

Reactions: 9
How can they want another kid when they can’t cope with Barney? She’s just desperate for a girl. I hope she has another ginger boy if she manages to convince Dave

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.