Sophie and Dave #5 Bought less for their baby than they did for Chip, now flogging pins for their Disney trip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's more, you can tell he thinks he's really good... Do you want to break it to him or shall I? :ROFLMAO:

I bet the Belle clan are absolutely sick to the back teeth of hearing his high-pitched warbling. He could shatter glass when he gets going.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gina would probably suggest putting barney in the garage until he’s 2 and let him “work through” that irritating newborn/toddler stage alone....

but we all know the garage is for the gym.

Jesus bleeping Christ my ears. I hate you all for directing me to the IGTV-car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No doubt, in due course we'll have to endure clips of Dave pretending to bench press Barney and "hilariously" using him as an overheard dumbbell.

Just a thought: perhaps Dave could talk Barney through his macro allowances before putting him down at night. That would surely be enough to bore the socks off Barney and induce sleep. After a couple of weeks, he'd be out like a light at the mere mention of the word "protein".

(Random comment, but I feel like Chip has a particularly fat neck?! I first noticed it in the thumbnail for the cupcake eating video. Maybe it's just me). :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What's more, you can tell he thinks he's really good... Do you want to break it to him or shall I? :ROFLMAO:

I bet the Belle clan are absolutely sick to the back teeth of hearing his high-pitched warbling. He could shatter glass when he gets going.
There’s no way I could put up with that racket all the time. He must be getting on their nerves...taking over their house, eating all their food and now bursting their eardrums!

Having just read into it myself it sounds like some cold witch way to bring your child up. Avoid contact when feeding, god I loved looking at my babies when feeding especially when they are newborns and so delicious.

the avoid eye contact to stop them getting excited makes me laugh 😂 have they seen a newborn baby, can they even get excited 😂

I think all babies are so different, my 1st just settled into sleeping through pretty quickly no dummy, no sleeping bag or anything needed where as my 2nd needed a dummy to settle and I found once he started using a swaddle sleeping bag he slept so much better. Surely a book can’t help you find out these things, it’s trial and error plus the important thing... bonding with your baby!
I agree. Imagine putting a newborn into some strict routine where you're not even allowed to look at them...come on, sophie and dave are fools if they take any advice from that garbage.

Reactions: 2
Gone Ford also promotes baby sleeping in their own room as soon as possible which is dangerous advice in regards to SIDS and all the NHS advice.

Luckily Sophie and Dave don't have the option and will have to have the baby in their room.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god they are doing this all so so wrong it’s actually making me really angry / upset.

A family member bought us Gina Ford’s book when I was pregnant with my son. When I read it, I was gobsmacked. My son is a good sleeper now, but not from callous methods like hers...

What's the tweet?
A video of him singing a verse of Stand By Me. Looking serious but it coming across a bit cringeworthy. Fair play for taking part, as a lot of theatre actors have been posting the same verse. However, singing is not his strong point.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A video of him singing a verse of Stand By Me. Looking serious but it coming across a bit cringeworthy. Fair play for taking part, as a lot of theatre actors have been posting the same verse. However, singing is not his strong point.
He does think he is a great singer but honestly it's not that great or he'd have more acting jobs in the past. I just cringed hard lol

Yikes that book sounds like a sure fire way to induce attachment issues. They might sleep when they’re 8 weeks old but as someone who has worked with children with attachment disorder you’d be seeing a lot of problems in 4 years time if it did 😬😬

I’m pretty sure we all love dogs but chunky chip for some reason doesn’t fit that category and we will drag his weight and behaviour. 🤣😂

I’m not even mad 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That singing was terrible and I know it’s lockdown but wish he’d take more care of himself he just always looks so scruffy

• Sick
That singing was terrible and I know it’s lockdown but wish he’d take more care of himself he just always looks so scruffy
I genuinely think this is holding him back. I can imagine him rolling up for an audition in a crumpled hoodie covered in dog hairs and food stains. The same when meeting a potential landlord. And then he wonders why he gets no jobs and no house. Because first impressions matter, Dave, and frankly you look a mess.

I've said it before, I'm no Sophie fan but she does always look clean. How on earth does she put up with living with that?!

Reactions: 7
I hope he's careful about washing underneath his folds of flesh (etc) and allowing these areas to dry properly. If he doesn't, they'll be breeding grounds for bacteria. I'm slightly paranoid having read horrible stories about very overweight people developing awful skin conditions due to poor hygiene.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Speaking as someone who was in choir and sings
He is nasally as hell.
Sometimes people who can sing theatre songs which requires a lot of strength and control can sing powerful songs- especially with the aid of a natural echo a theatre provides, but just because you can sing in musicals and theatre productions doesnt mean you can sing pop songs and vice versa.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.