Sophie and Dave #5 Bought less for their baby than they did for Chip, now flogging pins for their Disney trip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gets me is, how they keep saying that people want to help them buy things for Barney and their house etc.
They, as an adult married couple made a decision to have a baby, quit their jobs and move in with Sophieā€™s mum. Theyā€™re the parents! Itā€™s nobody elseā€™s job to provide for a baby other than the parents. So why do they seem to think theyā€™re so entitled to hand outs. The whole world is struggling right now FFS šŸ™„
They got themselves into this so so they should be at least trying to do something for themselves instead of just waiting for it to happen

Reactions: 18
Katie designed it.....
I thought it was Sophie šŸ™„šŸ™„

they wanted to ā€œwriteā€ postcards to everyone
..... theyā€™re typed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Princess Sophie is iron deficient. Who knew that a diet of white bread and bananas isn't going to nourish you or your baby šŸ¤¦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Princess Sophie is iron deficient. Who knew that a diet of white bread and bananas isn't going to nourish you or your baby šŸ¤¦
Iā€™m just watching the vlog now, the shade thrown at her mum hoovering in the background when theyā€™re trying to vlog.

I can only watch in disbelief šŸ˜†

Reactions: 14
The whole pin thing is just beyond belief.
8 pounds for the pin, plus 1.50 for delivery or 4pounds which I presume is for America.
But I doubt it will be packaged all nice so they will most likely be making money off the postage as well.
So greedy.

Reactions: 7
That quote from Walt Disney on the back is an absolute joke.

Walt Disney was an incredibly gifted man, who never ever stopped working hard for what he dreamed of he certainly didnā€™t stop making movies when one didnā€™t make him money. Not like Sophie who cba to make YT videos because she doesnā€™t make her pennies.

Honestly, that quote is the most anti Sophie and Dave thing ever. Pursuing dreams, by doing what? And what is this dream? Being a scrounger. I actually can not see what their dream is. Itā€™s absolutely ridiculous.

I reckon the pin was made to fund Barneys 1st Disney trip and now that this has all happened they just need it for their dream of actually providing him with something.

I expect most people want to donate actual things because they want to know they actually have nappies not give them Ā£10 to spend on home gyms and switch games. šŸ™„

Reactions: 18
That quote from Walt Disney on the back is an absolute joke.

Walt Disney was an incredibly gifted man, who never ever stopped working hard for what he dreamed of he certainly didnā€™t stop making movies when one didnā€™t make him money. Not like Sophie who cba to make YT videos because she doesnā€™t make her pennies.

Honestly, that quote is the most anti Sophie and Dave thing ever. Pursuing dreams, by doing what? And what is this dream? Being a scrounger. I actually can not see what their dream is. Itā€™s absolutely ridiculous.

I reckon the pin was made to fund Barneys 1st Disney trip and now that this has all happened they just need it for their dream of actually providing him with something.

I expect most people want to donate actual things because they want to know they actually have nappies not give them Ā£10 to spend on home gyms and switch games. šŸ™„
yeah i really dont like how theyve stuck a walt disney quote on the back....they shouldnt be putting a disney quote on their merch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yeah i really dont like how theyve stuck a walt disney quote on the back....they shouldnt be putting a disney quote on their merch.
if it is in fact a fake quote like ā€œif you can dream it you can do itā€ is,
itā€™s perfect for them šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
fake as anything.

Most people say Disney quotes were never said by Walt Disney himself and instead they came from the people around him/imagineers.
which also sums Dave and Sophie up considering they do duck all and take the credit šŸ˜‚

F5FF1902-7F5E-4977-9A6C-8EEC23D40289.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m not surprised itā€™s a fake quote, I knew the dream it one was.

Iā€™m sure there was a better Disney quote they could have used from a film.

I just canā€™t get over this is for their dream but donā€™t really explain what this dream is.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m not surprised itā€™s a fake quote, I knew the dream it one was.

Iā€™m sure there was a better Disney quote they could have used from a film.

I just canā€™t get over this is for their dream but donā€™t really explain what this dream is.
I would assume the ā€œdreamā€ is that Adsense goes above 50% again

and that low calorie ice cream goes on offer in Asda this week

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They said once pins have sold out that they would go to preorders... which their website now states itā€™s pre orders 4-6 weeks. Does anyone know how many pins they had to start with?

Reactions: 1
They said once pins have sold out that they would go to preorders... which their website now states itā€™s pre orders 4-6 weeks. Does anyone know how many pins they had to start with?

They said on stories they have sold out and would tell us how much they have raised for Tommy's so we should be able to work it out soon!

Reactions: 3
If you watch their videos, skip it right to the end then click the rewatch icon, it takes all the ads out and I'm pretty sure they won't get any money from your view. I don't watch them often as they're irritating as hell.

Who is buying these pins? If theyā€™ve sold out, HOW?
If someone puts on a sob story enough people will fall for it. I just think it shows their true colours asking for money at a time like this. I wouldn't give them the drippings off my nose, they're complete scroungers and low lives.

Reactions: 4
Wow! Have you seen theyā€™ve sold 515 pins! šŸ˜± I just worked out what that is in real money...515 x Ā£8 is Ā£4,120 (minus the Ā£515 for Tommyā€™s, equates to Ā£3,605) Total madness!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ā£3605 they have made off them stupid pins.
Seriously, why do I bother even having a full time job? I may aswell just make a pin of my cat. Sheā€™s much cuter than chip.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ā£3605 they have made off them stupid pins.
Seriously, why do I bother even having a full time job? I may aswell just make a pin of my cat. Sheā€™s much cuter than chip.
That annoys me way more than it should, especially in the current situation. They are taking advantage of people

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.