Sophie and Dave #5 Bought less for their baby than they did for Chip, now flogging pins for their Disney trip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm jealous and no amount of justifying how their circumstances are makes me feel much better! Rent around here is £1000+ a month for a goddamned two bed flat. And I WISH I could afford a mortgage at their age, to whoever said renting in your 30s is somehow a shameful thing. The only people I know who actually own property my age were practically given houses by their parents. Owning a house is difficult and expensive regardless of age. But way to make loads of people here feel inferior I guess 🙄

I said it before but we're all such mugs. We keep thinking they'll get their heads smacked in by reality and they never do. Clearly we're the idiots for working real jobs and not half arsing YouTube for a few years, that's clearly where the money is.

My nan always had a saying, the devil looks after his own!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think what we all need to remember is, the ONLY reason they got this house is purely down to them begging for money with the whole pins thing. They obviously wouldn’t be able to afford this on Daves wage, so I can guarantee Sophie will be selling everything they have been gifted and don’t want or doesn’t fit her anymore soon.
Will be interesting to see how long they keep up daily flogging for that’s for sure!

Reactions: 8
Don’t be!! Don’t forget, it might be Sophie’s favourite room, but she hasn’t got a clue what to do in there!!! Pasta ‘n’ Sauce anyone??
Banana sandwiches anyone, you pair of disgusting, fat (Dave) bastards

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
It will be really interesting to see how they survive in a few months when the pin money has dried up and they’re living off Daves one wage. I get that families can afford to live off one persons wage but if he’s doing a customer service role he can’t be taking home that much more than £1300 a month. Obviously it’s doable but I think he will struggle pay for his protein drinks aswell as look after his wife (I’ll be surprised if Sophie returns to work) and a newborn baby.

Reactions: 8
They aren’t very safety conscious, posting a picture with the road they are going to be living on. I feel like people living in the area will be identify where this is, they need to be more careful when they have a kid.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She'll have various benefits i guess? I don't really know what you get anymore beyond family benefits but if Dave is the only one working surely she'll get something. I do wonder how they'll survive in a year or two, unless they're getting decent money off old Disney videos?

Reactions: 1
I’m amazed.

Where is the proof of donation to Tommy’s? Why aren’t more of their fans asking about it?!

I’d like to believe they’re waiting or want to do a big vlog to get praise and likes but something is desperately off with it, and until they show proof or Tommy’s confirm receipt of donation, I’ll feel uneasy.

I think the timing is completely wrong to be moving now when restrictions are in place regarding family members not being able to visit other households, after all this time she should have just stayed for an extra few weeks, had the help of her mum, found an AFFORDABLE,REALISTIC long term place to rent, and used it as a change to get her head round life as a first time mum whilst she had the opportunity.

Her mum will probably still be taking her to hospital in labour, I think as it would be an emergency it’ll probably technically be allowed, but crikey is it going to be so much harder for her now she’ll be going back to a house with just herself and Dave, who will probably be asked to Return to work in a matter of weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’ve just emailed Tommy’s asking if they can confirm they have received the donation yet. I’ve included links to their YouTube and Instagram accounts. I mentioned that there is a growing concern they haven’t handed the donation money over. Hopefully they reply back to the email

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.