Sophie and Dave #5 Bought less for their baby than they did for Chip, now flogging pins for their Disney trip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what are you planning on doing for work after the baby is born.

We will milk the birth vlogs for awhile then we will release another pin and that will cover the rent for a few more months

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You guys are cracking me up.😆
I still can’t believe they texted the landlady/ex partner instead of calling. I imagine the call was their one chance for them to convince her. She wouldn’t have had a chance to google them if they’d have phoned her either 😂. Idiots. I always imagine them as two people in their early 20s by the way they act, I forget that Dave is older than me!!
They seemed to really want the house and they even said that the guy told them to call his ex partner ..then they say something like 'we didn't want to call her' and so they send a text. Easy way out. If they really wanted the place they'd have at least called her to try and talk about the situation. It would have taken far less time to actually call and speak to her rather than produce a large 'email like' text to send to her.

I'm sorry if this is harsh but it made me chuckle when they said she didn't even reply. Is she a tattler? If so, hi!!! :) I have a feeling the woman must have googled them and come across this site, hence the no reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They seemed to really want the house and they even said that the guy told them to call his ex partner ..then they say something like 'we didn't want to call her' and so they send a text. Easy way out. If they really wanted the place they'd have at least called her to try and talk about the situation. It would have taken far less time to actually call and speak to her rather than produce a large 'email like' text to send to her.

I'm sorry if this is harsh but it made me chuckle when they said she didn't even reply. Is she a tattler? If so, hi!!! :) I have a feeling the woman must have googled them and come across this site, hence the no reply.
Even if she hadn't looked here, a couple of minutes looking at any vlog or Insta would be enough to show her what a pair of no hopers they are. I have to say, I'm loving karma biting them on the bum.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think they’re paying on credit card for anything.

I think Sophie still banks are the bank of mum and dad.
With handouts from her much more wealthy sister 😬

they don’t pay rent at her mums, I doubt Sophie did when she moved back last year either. Her dad probably gives them a hand out regularly because Sophie is a professional full time victim.

Even if she hadn't looked here, a couple of minutes looking at any vlog or Insta would be enough to show her what a pair of no hopers they are. I have to say, I'm loving karma biting them on the bum.
I’m sure they’re “known” as youtubers in the area.
so I assume the ex wife owner actually might know who they are without the help of TL.

• Haha
urgh can you imagine the beggy soppy text they sent the guys ex partner, Sophie probably sent a picture of her pleading face too hoping it would work

• Haha
Reactions: 19

You’re right. They could have even text first and asked when was a good time to call. That way they’d have come across as sensible and polite. But I think as another user said it was all a bit sob story. We all saw how beggy and cringy Dave came across in his message to Tim tracker someone posted recently, imagine how a normal person and not a gullible Disney loving viewer would respond to that. 🤢

Reactions: 14
Well I was wondering about this open banking thing they were talking about as apposed to having to send statements etc. Surely it’s going to look strange just having 10k land in their account?
Also I’ve wondered before how they afford something’s because like she bought Dave an iPad one year for his birthday and the year before that she paid for him to go to Disney. Plus she was always buying tons of clothes and make up.
I mean let’s be honest she’s not exactly the sensible type is she.
Maybe they do have credit for a lot of things but then when you see there house in vlogs, it’s all hand me down furniture from people.
They don’t seem to spend money on things that most people would prioritise you know like their own baby

The information they were disclosing about the landlords and their situation made me uncomfortable. Not ok

Reactions: 21
People are underestimating how much they’ve been making on old vlogs, especially Disney vlogs,
they were probably pretty comfortable for a long time on that alone but as Sophie said herself, it was going on tat, holidays, the wedding and honeymoon, the car repayments, rent, Dave arsing around with his stage friends, Sophie travelling to see him, food, protein bars.

they only started to worry when the rona hit and Adsense was slashed.

Reactions: 6
People are underestimating how much they’ve been making on old vlogs, especially Disney vlogs,
they were probably pretty comfortable for a long time on that alone but as Sophie said herself, it was going on tat, holidays, the wedding and honeymoon, the car repayments, rent, Dave arsing around with his stage friends, Sophie travelling to see him, food, protein bars.

they only started to worry when the rona hit and Adsense was slashed.
Do they still get money on old vlogs??

I reckon loads of people will be watching old vlogs especially Disney ones during lockdown as so many people have had holidays cancelled. So they couldn't still be raking it in even with adsense cut

Reactions: 3
The information they were disclosing about the landlords and their situation made me uncomfortable. Not ok
id never take them on knowing they really have no filers for private tit like that, even explaining how their bank account looked healthier than it usually would be is shocking, I hope the landlords they approach do know the truth.

I reckon loads of people will be watching old vlogs especially Disney ones during lockdown as so many people have had holidays cancelled. So they couldn't still be raking it in even with adsense cut
absolutely, once there are ads on them they’ll collect the Adsense.

Reactions: 3

Yeah they will still make money from the views they get. You’re right though a lot of people are re watching their old Disney Flogs, I think a lot of their sheep see it as a way of helping them out during these difficult times.
But fear not guys I’m sure she’s got someone on the design for the Christmas pin. Spoiler alert it will be a Christmas tree with a generic Labrador and baby boy peeping round it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
THIS. I don’t think they should have been disclosing personal information about that couples situation. I would never take them on after that.

• Heart
THIS. I don’t think they should have been disclosing personal information about that couples situation. I would never take them on after that.
It's so intrusive and bizarre they would think it's okay to tell.
The worst part was making it seem like the couple (particularly the female) was being unreasonable. Even if there are further issues it's not for them to speculate or assume, especially as the most obvious answer is still that they're hardly the perfect prospective tenants.

Reactions: 8
I have to chuckle at this
A friend of mine was due to go to disney world this month, when everything first started happening she was pro active and called disney and they moved her full booking with dining to next year.
So basically if brobeg wasn't so desperate for content she could have just moved it a year later and kept the free dining etc but hey ho 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I have to chuckle at this
A friend of mine was due to go to disney world this month, when everything first started happening she was pro active and called disney and they moved her full booking with dining to next year.
So basically if brobeg wasn't so desperate for content she could have just moved it a year later and kept the free dining etc but hey ho 🤷‍♀️
I tried to move mine but as there was no free dining they wanted me to pay like £1500 more. No thanks. I'll wait til it's announced soon

Reactions: 2
Well I was wondering about this open banking thing they were talking about as apposed to having to send statements etc. Surely it’s going to look strange just having 10k land in their account?
Also I’ve wondered before how they afford something’s because like she bought Dave an iPad one year for his birthday and the year before that she paid for him to go to Disney. Plus she was always buying tons of clothes and make up.
I mean let’s be honest she’s not exactly the sensible type is she.
Maybe they do have credit for a lot of things but then when you see there house in vlogs, it’s all hand me down furniture from people.
They don’t seem to spend money on things that most people would prioritise you know like their own baby
She said it was all paid for when they went to Disney but it wasn’t as when you watch videos on Sophie belle channel and in their vlogs they mentioned things like living on beans on toast in the run up to paying it off and that her Mum and Dad gave her money for Christmas that year so she could pay off her holiday.

she literally had paid the £100 deposit. When they came back she went on a selling spree because they were moving to Scotland and said wouldn’t it be amazing if I sell enough so we can afford to put the deposit down for our holiday 😱 What?! If you struggle to put the deposit down how you going to pay off the other £4000+ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She said it was all paid for when they went to Disney but it wasn’t as when you watch videos on Sophie belle channel and in their vlogs they mentioned things like living on beans on toast in the run up to paying it off and that her Mum and Dad gave her money for Christmas that year so she could pay off her holiday.

she literally had paid the £100 deposit. When they came back she went on a selling spree because they were moving to Scotland and said wouldn’t it be amazing if I sell enough so we can afford to put the deposit down for our holiday 😱 What?! If you struggle to put the deposit down how you going to pay off the other £4000+ 🤦🏼‍♀️
🙈 oh my! I didn’t realise when she said it’s all paid for that she just means the deposit! I remember her selling all of her stuff when they got back though 😂
She’d ordered a tit ton of clothes for both of them and then she was selling every dress and bag she had bought

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So chip swallowed a stone and they had to run to the vets with him.

These two will never cope with a baby

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So chip swallowed a stone and they had to run to the vets with him.

These two will never cope with a baby
A stone? I’ve never heard of a dog eating a stone before. Maybe these two dopes gave him something they shouldn’t have and just didn’t want to admit it

A stone? I’ve never heard of a dog eating a stone before. Maybe these two dopes gave him something they shouldn’t have and just didn’t want to admit it
Edit: I just looked at her stories 🙄. I seriously love all dogs, but this one just seems like an idiot. Why they didn’t just train him properly I don’t know 😠

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.