Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Reader130987

VIP Member
She may be renting a lovely property but when all is said and done, it’s still Dave that is beside her in the bed each night.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Reader130987

VIP Member
The thought of them renting a newly renovated house and setting up a birthing pool or something in the middle of the carpet and then giving birth everywhere the week after they move in...
I have a charming image in my head of Chip drinking from the birthing pool, and later, running around the room like a mad thing, with Sophie's placenta dangling out of the side of his mouth.

"No, Chip. That's mummy's placenta. Give it back.....Oh, he's so naughty, ha ha ha".

Can you imagine?

(y)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Bit rude. Some people aren't in a position to buy. We can't all sell pins for a living. Excuse us for wanting to live in a nice rented house with a kitchen like that.
Im going to say this in the nicest way possible, so as not to offend anyone.

she’s a drip, married to an extremely obese man, who thinks he’s an actor, when in reality he could cut glass with his voice alone.

they have lived with her mum and her teenage siblings, and they would have been in a bunk bed, but her mum took the bunk bed, because Dave would probably break it, or chip.

they’ve shown themselves visibly disappointed that their baby is a boy,
And on the other extreme, ecstatic that that don’t need to work because of corona.!

They’re most likely renting with a parent - a house that they can’t afford, to home their dog and new born baby.
Who might be born in the sink because Dave can’t drive.
and king knobhead is still harbouring dreams of a gym. Like he lives on another fucking planet.

In reality, There is nothing to be jealous about.
And 99.999% of this thread is “a bit rude”
I’m saying what I see. 😂

There are a million and one new builds with kitchens to die for. Everyone has the opportunity to rent if thats what you want. But they haven’t been gifted a house. They’re paying to borrow a house. That’s a fact.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

EmJane86

VIP Member
Someone has left a comment on the last flog that said ‘Chip doesn’t want the cupcake, he wants you to round the donation up to £1000 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Ktydor

Chatty Member
7865CC10-C39E-4E78-A1C2-88798B78D475.jpeg

Where the money for Barney is going. Inside this wide-load’s gob. 🙄 ‘Gainz’ my ass. You need to lose, mate. Heaven forbid you gain anything more.

• Wow
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m really confused as to why people on this thread are crying with jealousy....

they’re throwing yet more money away on rent??
Expecting a baby, both unemployed.
In their 30’s, with nothing but a hire car to their name....

but we’re crying because someone we don’t know owns a nice kitchen? And Sophie and Dave are renting it? With nothing to show at the end but paid rent bills?

Really? 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

Sybil

Chatty Member
£3605 they have made off them stupid pins.
Seriously, why do I bother even having a full time job? I may aswell just make a pin of my cat. She’s much cuter than chip.

• Wow
  • Haha

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Sorry to be personal but i could actually cry at how unfair life is. I've been depressed, filled with anxiety and loneliness for years now because of where I live. I've had nothing handed to me on a plate. I cannot believe these two have been given a house like that. Good things really do happen to bad people, I just hope karma catches up with them and Barney screams all. night. long.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
i am so angry with them! someone asks if they have booked their disney holiday for barneys first trip yet and she says no becasue free dining isnt available yet for 2021. But she says if they get a house sorted and free dining becomes available for 2021 they will book a trip? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! So clearly they’re planning to go in 2021 already and sophie’s obviously been checking for free dining. Fucking wastes of space

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Dave is the guy who found out Halo Top ice cream was available in the U.K. last year? The year before?.....
(Whenever it became available)

He went to Asda (at the same time he was getting Sophie’s mum to make him separate meals to fit his micros/macros)

and bought about 8, eating one in the car because he couldn’t control himself and wait.

The kid is screwed

C0402D0A-077E-4549-8B95-D9C62078D581.jpeg
81E1569B-8EDE-49A5-9240-6B7B5C56A1C8.jpeg
29A386E2-97EB-40AC-8F82-AB6D70802298.jpeg
D61B5163-E55D-4FEC-828B-5A5A486BFAB1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Quite random but does anyone remember when sophie sold all that stuff on her depop like last September? I was looking through the reviews people left on her depop who purchased stuff... she is one of the laziest, most fake people out there and these reviews speak for themselves about how awful a person she is... she lied to 2 separate people saying she had definitely shipped their parcels and then “conveniently” found them in the boot of her car?? Seems like a complete money grabber to me and this pin stuff has proved it
5F18AAAC-77D2-4A08-9C4E-DF71E5BCFB87.jpeg
70D33F84-207F-4FD9-9F40-545EEC5C1903.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow

ElideLorchan

If they don’t use that money for chip, Barney and to give Sophie’s mum a new mattress even they actually move out they should hang their heads in shame, it’s disgusting!!!!
if they don’t announce how much they donate to Tommy’s I won’t believe they’re donating it!
They have to now as I emailed Tommy’s about this and they emailed me back to say they had a look at Sophie and Dave and look forward to their donation also they said they would contact them about it only because I was concerned they may con people into buying their silly pin

• Heart

bsw123

VIP Member
The information they were disclosing about the landlords and their situation made me uncomfortable. Not ok

Reactions: 21

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Sophie is pushing the sale of the pins on insta saying "Almost raised this much for Tommy's! Last chance to order guys!!" Is she for real? I am so close to swearing here, how DARE they use a charity about baby loss to hide their own agenda about getting as much £££ they can. They have made THOUSANDS from this. Preying on vulnerable people who have been through the unimaginable. Sickos. GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN SPROG.

• Angry
  • Heart
Well she’s definitely perked up on her stories hasn’t she now the money is rolling in. This has made me want to quit Instagram and social media completely. Sophie and Dave if you read here you are an absolute disgrace. Normal people would be ashamed but you clearly have no shame. And to keep talking about how much they’ve raised for charity like that was the main reason for them doing this. I might have had a bit more respect for them if they’d sent a bigger chunk to charity. I’ve never been as disgusted in all my life. That would take most people months to save. You absolute scroungers. I’d honestly rather earn my money (we have a house and kids and pay for it all ourselves) because even though a lot of sheep are saying how amazing this is you can guarantee there’s a lot of people who are completely embarrassed for them. It’s a lot of money but it won’t last long with these two so let’s hope they’ve got some more merch lined up to sell to the sheeples. Sorry for the rant but it actually makes me rage how disgusting these two are.

bsw123

VIP Member
Wow! Have you seen they’ve sold 515 pins! 😱 I just worked out what that is in real money...515 x £8.50 is £4,377.50 (minus the £515 for Tommy’s, equates to £3,862.50) Total madness!
I’m absolutely disgusted at this. I have to work for months to earn this. Fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

bsw123

VIP Member
These two need investigated. They’ve already been caught scamming people on Depop (FRAUD).

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Imagine her Mum’s poor bed after Dave has been sleeping on it for almost 6 months. Will need a new mattress for sure!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

cobette

VIP Member
I look forward to their forthcoming television appearance on Can't Pay We'll Take It Away when they are evicted for rent arrears.

• Haha
Reactions: 19