Sophie and Dave #5 Bought less for their baby than they did for Chip, now flogging pins for their Disney trip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor me, poor me, poor me....

shut the duck up dot com.

(I take it the “ex partner” know who Sophie and Dave are if she refused to accept them based of Sophie’s channel 🤣😂 my fav bit was Sophie’s mum calling them for their tea.
embarrassing to the maximum.)
Anyone else would of edited that out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She also didn’t get the name of Tommy’s right, she had to correct herself two times so, this is what leads me to think she hasn’t given them the money
Also didn't Tommy's email someone here and say they wanted to donate in some special way ... "a surprise" I think they called it?

Reactions: 7
What a load of bull tit though!
No Sophie the problem wasn’t with the owners it’s because of YOUR financial situation!
So you should make the donation up to £1000 for Tommy’s because it wasn’t your money to give away on the first place.
I actually can’t believe they mentioned buying the pins again 🙈 like really?! Do you not think you’ve rinsed people enough?!
Also just because they’ve been allowed to put a deposit down, doesn’t mean they’re accepted yet so could all change there.
I really hope for Barneys sake they get a house but hopefully now they’ve been rejected once, it will make them realise how much their finances will effect them been allowed to rent.

Reactions: 5
Can someone email Tommy’s again and ask for confirmation that they’ve paid the money?? I’m not convinced.

Reactions: 3
Can someone email Tommy’s again and ask for confirmation that they’ve paid the money?? I’m not convinced.
Ah, I'm confused, I thought you were saying they have paid the money? Or were you believing something those lying scammers said?

Reactions: 1
Ah, I'm confused, I thought you were saying they have paid the money? Or were you believing something those lying scammers said?
sophie and dave said in their new video that theyve donated the money but tommys said to someone on here that they hadnt donated it yet as they wanted to say about it in a "special way" in a video...

sophie and dave said in their new video that theyve donated the money but tommys said to someone on here that they hadnt donated it yet as they wanted to say about it in a "special way" in a video...
Yes, I really wouldn't believe that because they say they've donated the money they really have. They both have a well documented history of lying through their teeth.

This is why them not getting their dream house is karma. You can just imagine Sophie getting the big begging eyes out when they failed the affordability test. You can scam all you like, love, but the truth always catches up with you in the end.

• Heart
They’ve said they donated the money and then proceed to say they’re still selling pins? So which one is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’ve said they donated the money and then proceed to say they’re still selling pins? So which one is it?
Well they say they have rounded up the donation to £1000 from aprox 920 pin sales so if this is true I imagine any further sales they would then keep the lot.

Reactions: 3
Just come on here to vent about that vid but you guys are too good, you've pretty much said it all (y) :LOL:

A few supplementary comments/whinges to add to the mix:

1. I think they've been holding on to the £1000 intended for Tommy's to artificially inflate their bank account and entice landlords. "Oh, I know we're not earning much at the moment, but, look, we've got savings we can use to pay the rent, if need be".
2. Irksome straw-slurping has resumed.
3. Sophie's constant suppressed burping drives me loopy!
4. I'm SO glad that woman didn't reply to their sob story text. Doubtless, they were laying it on thick that 'we're a young married couple, with a baby on the way, and we'd be so grateful if you'd just give us and our (oversized, boisterous) Labrador a chance. Please consider us, etc'. Luckily, for her, she wasn't taken in by this pushy pair in the same way their gullible viewers are.
5. They seriously need to knock on the head any notion of daily vlogging once they move into a new home. They've not managed to stick to a far less demanding schedule, even under ideal vlogging conditions, what makes them think they'll be able to commit to more uploads in the final few weeks of Sophie's pregnancy and/or once Brown Jnr is here?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just come on here to vent about that vid but you guys are too good, you've pretty much said it all (y) :LOL:

A few supplementary comments/whinges to add to the mix:

1. I think they've been holding on to the £1000 intended for Tommy's to artificially inflate their bank account and entice landlords. "Oh, I know we're not earning much at the moment, but, look, we've got savings we can use to pay the rent, if need be".
2. Irksome straw-slurping has resumed.
3. Sophie's constant suppressed burping drives me loopy!
4. I'm SO glad that woman didn't reply to their sob story text. Doubtless, they were laying it on thick that 'we're a young married couple, with a baby on the way, and we'd be so grateful if you'd just give us and our (oversized, boisterous) Labrador a chance. Please consider us, etc'. Luckily, for her, she wasn't taken in by this pushy pair in the same way their gullible viewers are.
5. They seriously need to knock on the head any notion of daily vlogging once they move into a new home. They've not managed to stick to a far less demanding schedule, even under ideal vlogging conditions, what makes them think they'll be able to commit to more uploads in the final few weeks of Sophie's pregnancy and/or once Brown Jnr is here?
This, the two of them are currently at home 24/7 and aren’t consistent with even uploading 1 video a week, yet somehow sophie thinks with getting their own house they’re gonna be uploading vlogs multiple times a week with Dave back at work and a newborn baby to look after? 😂😂 they are in for a MASSIVE reality check neither of them have a clue

Reactions: 11
There are so many issues with their latest video.
- being called to tea by your mum. How embarrassing for a grown adult who is clearly living there and doing nothing. I know Sophie's pregnant but making good for Dave?
- trying to flog the pins again
- suggesting that she's been really working on her channel over the last year when the content has been crap and her own YouTube has withered away
- the suggestion that she has loads of money in the bank - may you got it from begging

No-one if they see there channel would ever want to rent to them. They are immature and unreliable.

What they should be doing is Dave should look at his career and work out whether he needs to get a real job and they should stay at her mum's and build a deposit over the next couple of months.

Rushing at this stage is going to be a massive mistake for them and that money wil be pissed away on some tat for their rented house rather than a deposit

I also hope the person they text sees that video and comments the truth. How ridiculous that they suggest it has more to do with her than them?
Who the hell is going to rent to two lazy practically jobless people with a dog and a baby on the way. Even worse when you know they are good at playing the victim. What a crock.

Reactions: 4
Did they at all mention BLM? Already skimmed the first few mins and nothing was mentioned? All she said first was 'I'm ok and would have told you on insta'. If something was wrong I'd hope she'd have been decent enough to take some time rather than tell her followers

Reactions: 1
They also have no respect for other people's property so the idea of their potentially renting a newly done up house makes me irrationally angry (considering it's not mine :LOL: ).

The fact that they’re only mentioning Chip to the landlord/estate agent as an afterthought makes it seem like they will take the place regardless of whether he will be allowed to live with them or not. Bye bye Chip.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Something fishy going on with that money.
They should be offering to pay a year/6 months upfront with the pins money, then they wouldnt need anyone to look at bank statements or referencing. Does this mean they've got that money definitely stashed away for a disney trip?
Also NO mention, of thank you for the money its helped us out. They just make out it was all for Tommy's :mad:

Reactions: 11
I just can't see how they'll be approved for anywhere, even with Mummy Belle as a guarantor their monthly income must be minimal.

I was gobsmacked that they were looking at houses, I thought on Dave's wage they would be limited to a one-bedroom flat. I don't mean that in a cruel way at all, I am no high flyer myself, just trying to be realistic about living on one wage in a non-skilled job.

I give them credit for being honest about their finances making things difficult, but I think when it becomes clear that it is impossible, rather than just difficult, they may hide behind other excuses... Couldn't find somewhere to take dogs... Too soon to due date to move... Barney is here now and too unsettling to move with a newborn... Dave's back at work now and no time to house hunt... Etc

P.S. I felt taunted when the Starbucks cup appeared halfway though, I'd been so relieved to see it absent to begin with :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.