Sophie and Dave #5 Bought less for their baby than they did for Chip, now flogging pins for their Disney trip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When we rented our house it took two months from viewing to moving in
We had to provide bank statements work references

Reactions: 5
Agree with you all about Dave. He didn't come across well in the Q & A at all and was super defensive when it came to comments about his acting career. I wonder why thats where his family friction is coming from. His family seem more down to earth that Sophie's - wonder if they've had a word about being realistic.
I also think they need to reflect on the house they are choosing. I bet that they are looking at large houses with a garage and that's nice, but they probably need to lower there expectations.
Also not being mean as I struggle with my weight, but during quarantine I've been on a health kick like Dave - I'm suprised that there's doesn't seem to be any noticeable weight loss to me - am I being too harsh?

Reactions: 11
Agree with you all about Dave. He didn't come across well in the Q & A at all and was super defensive when it came to comments about his acting career. I wonder why thats where his family friction is coming from. His family seem more down to earth that Sophie's - wonder if they've had a word about being realistic.
I also think they need to reflect on the house they are choosing. I bet that they are looking at large houses with a garage and that's nice, but they probably need to lower there expectations.
Also not being mean as I struggle with my weight, but during quarantine I've been on a health kick like Dave - I'm suprised that there's doesn't seem to be any noticeable weight loss to me - am I being too harsh?
Not harsh at all. TBH I thought yesterday when I watched it that when you think he can barely hold a job down and goes to view a house looking so scruffy (beard and long hair) it doesn’t look good?

Im not meaning judge by appearance but when you see two people who are extremely work shy AND he comes in looking so scruffy it does not present a good image at all.

Reactions: 8
just a thought
Do you think they do have a disney world trip planned and thats why dave is suddenly trying to lose weight because he couldnt get onto all the rides the last time he went

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Howling at Sophie's mum calling her for tea. I did find it strange too that Dave didn't go with her? Just seemed a bit odd that they don't eat together, especially dinner.

As for the housing situation, well I can see why they're not good prospective renters, hardly any income and to be honest, lazy. Dave as usual with his priorities all wrong regarding a bloody gym in the house.

Have their fans been worrying about them over the past week when they've not been uploading? I saw someone mention it on here on an earlier post. Well they've got their pin money so why do they need their fans at the moment? It's so obvious to see that when they needed the money they had to be extra sucking up to their fans, hence the multiple videos hyping it up. Now it's all done and dusted it's back to one video a week. So obvious. I really really hope they've donated the charity money to Tommy's too. Can anyone follow it up?

Reactions: 7
Another thing that annoyed me in the last vlog was when she was moaning about not leaving the house for 12 weeks. Yes, apart from visiting your dad, hospital and midwife appointments, walks with Chip, multiple trips to a wide variety of shops. As per usual, no thought for other people who are shielding and have literally not stepped outside their front door for 12 weeks now. She's unbelievably self absorbed.

Reactions: 16
She lied in one of the last vlogs saying they had nothing for the baby now all of a sudden they have all this stuff for him in her sisters garage. Absolute bleeping liars

Reactions: 18
Wonder if they bought all of Barney's stuff on credit card so it looked like all the cash was still in the bank?

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine the conversation with the landlord of that place-
“So uh,what do you guys do?”
“Oh we’re not working at the moment, but I’m an actooooor. Sophie here is pregnant as you can see so can’t possibly work. Oh and we also have a vlog.”

Who the hell would want to rent to them?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine the conversation with the landlord of that place-
“So uh,what do you guys do?”
“Oh we’re not working at the moment, but I’m an actooooor. Sophie here is pregnant as you can see so can’t possibly work. Oh and we also have a vlog.”

Who the hell would want to rent to them?
😂 I can totally imagine that!
“Yeah Soph lost her job because of the pandemic but you know she’s growing a human so that’s more than enough work for her right now. She’s incredible at it!
I’m on furlough from work right now but I’m an actor so hoping to get back to that when this is all over”.
FFS 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You guys are cracking me up.😆
I still can’t believe they texted the landlady/ex partner instead of calling. I imagine the call was their one chance for them to convince her. She wouldn’t have had a chance to google them if they’d have phoned her either 😂. Idiots. I always imagine them as two people in their early 20s by the way they act, I forget that Dave is older than me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t looked at this thread for awhile, or watched them, because I found them so irritating. Yes they’re in an unfortunate situation, mostly brought on by themselves, but what are they doing to help themselves? Absolutely nothing.
Why only now are they trying to get houses? They should have been doing this from the absolute moment they stepped into that location. It’s been what, over 12 weeks In her mums house? WHAT HAVE THEY BEEN DOING.
Yeah it’s stressful finding somewhere, especially during a pandemic, but how has it consumed your week that you don’t even do your vlogs that do make you some money? Completely lazy. They couldn’t have done something else rather than sit on their arses waiting for the phone to ring.

I feel for this poor child.

Reactions: 6
You guys are slaying me, we have their number that is for sure!

Regarding money, I think they have multiple credit cards and probably store cards too that will all be maxed out. They do not strike me as living within their means, Sophie's clothes don't come cheap and nor does Dave's 'fitness' regime.

Reactions: 6
You guys are slaying me, we have their number that is for sure!

Regarding money, I think they have multiple credit cards and probably store cards too that will all be maxed out. They do not strike me as living within their means, Sophie's clothes don't come cheap and nor does Dave's 'fitness' regime.
Yup, I called this ages ago. I think their credit rating is shite, not only due to their erratic work record but also a shed load of debt. Good luck renting a house guys!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.