Sophie and Dave #5 Bought less for their baby than they did for Chip, now flogging pins for their Disney trip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They also have no respect for other people's property so the idea of their potentially renting a newly done up house makes me irrationally angry (considering it's not mine :LOL: ).
The thought of them renting a newly renovated house and setting up a birthing pool or something in the middle of the carpet and then giving birth everywhere the week after they move in...

On another note if they move out next week, who will drive Sophie to the hospital when she will no longer be allowed in a car with a family member due to lockdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thought of them renting a newly renovated house and setting up a birthing pool or something in the middle of the carpet and then giving birth everywhere the week after they move in...
I have a charming image in my head of Chip drinking from the birthing pool, and later, running around the room like a mad thing, with Sophie's placenta dangling out of the side of his mouth.

"No, Chip. That's mummy's placenta. Give it back.....Oh, he's so naughty, ha ha ha".

Can you imagine?

(y)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So a few things here. As a dog owner who rents the first thing you will do when looking is enquire to see if pets are allowed? Seems like they forgot about the responsibility of poor chip.

Secondly, why are they so surprised it's hard for them to rent? Like you guys have said, zero income and zero security.

You only have to look back at their content to see they have moved and changed their minds so many times that they will never stay put for long.

Dave is about as useful as a cat flap in an elephant house....how come people who have been cabin crew and furloughed can get jobs as care assistants but with a baby on the way he sits on the sofa whining about how bad things are right now. He should be taking charge and getting their tit together!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does sophie keep saying she lost her job?? That’s not true is it? She chose to leave? Correct me if I’m wrong I’m not sure what the truth is anymore 😅

Reactions: 18
Why does sophie keep saying she lost her job?? That’s not true is it? She chose to leave? Correct me if I’m wrong I’m not sure what the truth is anymore 😅
:LOL:

She barely did a shift before she decided to jack it in. She and Dave were both giddy with excitement that the pandemic had provided them with the perfect excuse to laze around at home, doing nowt.

Reactions: 17
It urked me so much that Dave's main interest was having a garage for a gym ffs 🙄. Is that the answer to all his problems? What about being happy with the room which could be a nursery etc? It annoyed me so much one time when he said he finds it hard to 'eat enough protein' like he's a professional body builder not someone lifting some weights in a garden. Just shows he's clueless about nutrition.
ALSO maybe Sophie wouldn't be so gAsSy all the time if she wasn't always gulping extra air constantly drinking through a strawwwwwwwwwwww
YOUR POTATO SMILEYS AND BEANS ARE READY SOPH

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So a few things here. As a dog owner who rents the first thing you will do when looking is enquire to see if pets are allowed? Seems like they forgot about the responsibility of poor chip.
I think they do it on purpose - we all know how sneaky they are. They thought they would go in and Princess sophie would bat her eyelashes and Dave would give some sob story and they would get the house they wanted. And once it was all sorted then they would remember to tell the landlord that they also had a dog and hope the landlord would be too lazy to find another tennant and just let them move in anyway.

They are not honest people and will do pretty much anything to get what they want - sorry what Sophie wants.

Reactions: 6
They’re acting might work on their “fans” but the majority of landlords know better, particularly if the house has many other offers on it

Reactions: 7
I have a house I rent out and there is not a snowball in hells chance I would rent to these two !

Reactions: 8
I think the lady from the first house saw how they treated the last house they were in.
And also how they left the room at Dave's mom half decorated and though oh hell no

I just wanted to shake Dave in that video.

The embarrassment of being turned down for the house they had set their hearts on should have been a wake up call for him. He should have interjected and said he had realised that for now, acting has to be parked whilst he concentrates on supporting his family, but no, he just sits there like a plank.

They are a work shy as each other, that's for sure, but Sophie is about to have a baby. He needs to have a long hard think about what his future holds. Yes, he has a job, but he needs to think about a career. He is going to be a father.

He looked furious in the Q&A the other week when someone asks if he had given up acting, sorry Dave, it's time to pick, your dreams of being an actor and being a father just can't co-exist for the moment.

Reactions: 9
Most landlords are looking for working professional to rent to. Why would they want these two? A heavily overweight man on the floorboards, a large dog, and a baby? Not exactly a landlords dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the lady from the first house saw how they treated the last house they were in.
And also how they left the room at Dave's mom half decorated and though oh hell no
I just noticed that when you Google 'Sophie and Dave' Tattle is the fifth search result. Landlords will be running for the hills.

• Haha
Thing is if there is a lot of interest too then surely they look least attractive?

Reactions: 10
Thing is if there is a lot of interest too then surely they look least attractive?
And some landlords will have had properties sitting empty during lockdown so would now want to confirm good and safe bet renters rather than take a risk on late payers. From what I read in the papers there are lots of people now looking to rent due to break ups in lockdown, or even just the backlog of movers from lockdown, so there's lots of competition for Soph and Dave.

I just wanted to shake Dave in that video.

The embarrassment of being turned down for the house they had set their hearts on should have been a wake up call for him. He should have interjected and said he had realised that for now, acting has to be parked whilst he concentrates on supporting his family, but no, he just sits there like a plank.

They are a work shy as each other, that's for sure, but Sophie is about to have a baby. He needs to have a long hard think about what his future holds. Yes, he has a job, but he needs to think about a career. He is going to be a father.

He looked furious in the Q&A the other week when someone asks if he had given up acting, sorry Dave, it's time to pick, your dreams of being an actor and being a father just can't co-exist for the moment.
he came across terribly in that Q and A, not so Mr Nice guy now Dave.

if landlords are googling them and then reading here, they will clearly see they have not only exploited their fans during a global pandemic, they have lied about donating money to a baby loss charity and proven over years and years just how awful their work ethic is.
the thing is ...if they had just waited and got the house first, they could have still flogged their crappy pins to their hearts content and the landlords would have been none the wiser.
greed. yet again.

The guy told them to phone the lady and speak to her, so these two babies sent her a text.

Dave you should of just been a man and rang her and explained the situation.

Not that you can make excuses for the tit show

Reactions: 10
:D Brilliant!
And Dave should prioritise a safe room for his baby to sleep in, not his gym garage! Save that for when they have their own home!
What if he’s only viewing houses that have a garage so he can have a gym? Most smaller cheaper houses don’t come with a garage so maybe that’s really limiting their ability to find a house at the moment... just shove a running machine in the living room ffs.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.