Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If having Barney isn't enough to motivate Dave to lose weight, than nothing will. I think the way Soaf encourages his bad eating habits makes me think she has a nice life insurance policy on him and is just waiting for him to drop dead, which will happen soon enough if he doesn't take his health seriously.

I still wonder what the hell she saw in Dave to date or marry him, even if he was a working actor at the time. He isn't funny, he doesn't come across as very intelligent, his looks are meh, and is talent is even more meh....and did she really look at his body and say to herself wow I can't wait to get naked with that!? I have never delved into how they met, but why was she attracted to him, because even back then he was heavy? Unless she liked having that bit of power over him, like see how wonderful I am to be with YOU sort of thing?
She saw someone that's not going to challenge her and will allow her to life an easy, unchallenged life. She doesn't want someone that would encourage her to get out of her comfort zone, find a job and make friends; she wanted someone that would enable her to do nothing more than sit on her lazy arse watching Disney films all week, and that's what she got!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
IIRC Dave was Soaf's first boyfriend and she was still at school when they got together. He had left drama school by this point and was already working. At this point in their relationship the age difference appeared massive although I suspect they were both equally naive when it came to relationships. I'm fairly sure Soaf was Dave's first beard girlfriend.

I won't lie, I find the dynamic of their relationship endlessly fascinating. The fact that they clearly deeply dislike each other (and have done so for years, way before they got married) yet are too lazy to actually do anything about it. And, yes, this weird thing they both have about saying something means they've actually done it and it's true. All grimly fascinating to observe!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
IIRC Dave was Soaf's first boyfriend and she was still at school when they got together. He had left drama school by this point and was already working. At this point in their relationship the age difference appeared massive although I suspect they were both equally naive when it came to relationships. I'm fairly sure Soaf was Dave's first beard girlfriend.

I won't lie, I find the dynamic of their relationship endlessly fascinating. The fact that they clearly deeply dislike each other (and have done so for years, way before they got married) yet are too lazy to actually do anything about it. And, yes, this weird thing they both have about saying something means they've actually done it and it's true. All grimly fascinating to observe!
When I first watched them I thought he was someone she had met from a chat room and had been lumbered with him for the weekend 😂 I couldn’t believe they were married.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember Dave saying he had a long term girlfriend before Soph. In the early days Soph talked about being overweight so maybe this was why she talked with Dave initally or he made her feel better...honestly who can fathom

Reactions: 4
When I first watched them I thought he was someone she had met from a chat room and had been lumbered with him for the weekend 😂 I couldn’t believe they were married.
I watched their travel vlog I think from 2017 I watched it in 2019 and I genuinely thought it was her gay friend she had taken on holiday
F4D1D2CD-C2ED-40F3-A9E1-5F62AEBF9DB5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I do think Sophie thought Dave was going to be a successful actor and she could be a housewife and Mum not having to work and having a large disposable income. I think she has always been work shy. She liked the fact that he thought he was punching and loves the control that brings. They both look dead behind the eyes and dont even seem to like each other its all for show

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I remember Dave saying he had a long term girlfriend before Soph. In the early days Soph talked about being overweight so maybe this was why she talked with Dave initally or he made her feel better...honestly who can fathom
Yeah, and Dave also says he's lost 60lbs so 🤷

Yes, I think they met online on a weight loss forum. Soaf has previously documented her weight loss. It was probably the most interesting vlog she ever made but is no doubt in the bin now along with most of the Sophie Bellend vlogs.

Reactions: 9
I completely lost track of this thread for a few weeks...! Ahaha. Has anything changed?

• Haha
Did she actually delete all her SophieBelle videos or just privatised them? I never understood why she did that.

Didn’t Dave have a weightloss YouTube and Sophie would just comment and everything went from there? Wish we still had access to that video.

• Haha
Have they said when they’re going to DLP yet? June’s only a few days away……..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So many videos they could have done for this trip away to DLP! planning our trip, Pack with us, Outfits I’m taking to disney etc etc to bring in views but nope nothing and the trip probs isn’t even booked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone explain this to me? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I mean, I guess he thinks he's being funny.

But Rebel actually lost weight (sensibly I think) and has kept it off. She made a commitment to get fit and healthy in a year and she did it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.