Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I guess he thinks he's being funny.

But Rebel actually lost weight (sensibly I think) and has kept it off. She made a commitment to get fit and healthy in a year and she did it.
I honest Didn’t realise that was Rebel Wilson!

Reactions: 1
I mean, I guess he thinks he's being funny.

But Rebel actually lost weight (sensibly I think) and has kept it off. She made a commitment to get fit and healthy in a year and she did it.
You pipped me to it 😂 He's trying to be funny, but the joke's on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rebel Wilson lost between 75-80lbs (depending on where you read) what has Dave supposedly lost again? 60lbs according to his Insta bio.

Now as @hazelnuts has just said she is unrecognisable where as with Dave's supposed loss we were all squinting and saying yes he may look a little slimmer in the face...with a beard. 60lbs or even 30lbs my arse!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The clock’s ticking Snobby & Blobby - when are you going to DLP??? What date? What hotel? How long for? Travel plans?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I follow getfitwithrick on instagram and do his workouts. He posts people’s weight loss transformations every now and then on his insta. I just saw he posted that one lady lost 50 pounds and the difference in her body was drastic. The same for all the other weight loss transformations he posts. Dave has not lost 60 pounds. He’d look like a different man if he did.

Reactions: 17
I follow getfitwithrick on instagram and do his workouts. He posts people’s weight loss transformations every now and then on his insta. I just saw he posted that one lady lost 50 pounds and the difference in her body was drastic. The same for all the other weight loss transformations he posts. Dave has not lost 60 pounds. He’d look like a different man if he did.
I love getfitwithrick, something Dave could easily do AND actually do some steps at the same time!

Reactions: 2
Don't tell me....has he got an audition, or should we get the bingo card ready.

View attachment 1293750
Not being funny here but he lives in CHESHIRE!! How does he expect to live in both places? Even if he gets a top West End job (which he wouldn't) how would he be able to afford a flat in London or anywhere in the South East and also pay the rent on the Beige bungalow? When will he see Barney? Trains aren't cheap and will take a day to get back up there and back again so will see him once a week, way to be a father!? I can't see Soaf leaving Cheshire again.

I'm all for following your dreams but at some point in your life you have to realise that life costs money to live and you may have to get a crappy job to pay to live. I always say to people there is a reason that people pay you to work as generally it's crap and people wont do it for free, if you have a job you love great but it is generally very rare!

Of course it could all be a ruse so that they can't possibly go to DLP.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not being funny here but he lives in CHESHIRE!! How does he expect to live in both places? Even if he gets a top West End job (which he wouldn't) how would he be able to afford a flat in London or anywhere in the South East and also pay the rent on the Beige bungalow? When will he see Barney? Trains aren't cheap and will take a day to get back up there and back again so will see him once a week, way to be a father!? I can't see Soaf leaving Cheshire again.

I'm all for following your dreams but at some point in your life you have to realise that life costs money to live and you may have to get a crappy job to pay to live. I always say to people there is a reason that people pay you to work as generally it's crap and people wont do it for free, if you have a job you love great but it is generally very rare!

Obviously Soaf’s extremely successful business is paying the rent on the beige bungalow.
But yeah you’re right, why do these ‘auditions’ only turn up when they are supposedly meant to be going on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh shoot, that’ll mean they’ll have to cancel their non existent Disney Paris booking just in case he gets a recall to a non existent audition - how convenient!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is he actually in London though or has he used an old photo to speculate auditions and therefore cannot possibly be going to DLP?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Omg is it really that far? I’m way up in the highlands so my English geography is shite 🫣 how does he realistically think that’s gonna work from Cheshire to London then if it’s a days travel there and back?!
Why they left London in the first place is beyond me.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.