Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all those Toy story toys………. Age appropriate? They certainly won’t be deemed suitable for under 3’s by the manufacturer!

they are turning that little boy into an unlikable brat 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So all those Toy story toys………. Age appropriate? They certainly won’t be deemed suitable for under 3’s by the manufacturer!

they are turning that little boy into an unlikable brat 😡
Good spot, I've just checked Rex...

• Warning: not suitable under 36 months due to small parts
Edit: Just checked the others and they say the same!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
What the actual duck did I just watch?!
The single dullest video on YouTube

Oh dear they are not good at all and not worth £18. None of those mickeys look right is she really that useless, a trained monkey could have glued them on more accurately.
The one on the far right is bad the mickey near the bottom appears to be sharing an ear with its neighbour and someone needs to tell Soph a true mickey is one large bead and two smaller it doesnt work if all the beads are the same size 🙄.
I’m half tempted to order one just so I can shake it and have all the glued on gems fall off instantly. Could make an insta reel / tiktok shaming her about how much she’s charging and the fact she’s copied the idea….. and done it worse… sooo tempting…. shall I….? 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m half tempted to order one just so I can shake it and have all the glued on gems fall off instantly. Could make an insta reel / tiktok shaming her about how much she’s charging and the fact she’s copied the idea….. and done it worse… sooo tempting…. shall I….? 🤫
Don’t bother. You’d just be putting money straight into Soaf’s pocket.

Reactions: 7
To be fair to them on this one, most kids toys say over 3 for some unknown reason. My two year old plays with alllllll her five year sisters toys! There’s obviously ones to watch like small parts or sharper edges but overall, it’s fine. For example, an etch-a-sketch with a pen & stampers is over 3.. why? No choke hazards unless the tried to swallow the whole pen?! My toddler uses it to draw daily and I cannot fathom the age thing!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the cheeky pack of large fries on the tray infront of Dave at Mc Donald’s, and probably a whole other meal there too but I can’t see it. That they didn’t speak about 🍟

👀 I see it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't wash the bedding before putting it on then either ... and isbtjere only one set?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
To be fair to them on this one, most kids toys say over 3 for some unknown reason. My two year old plays with alllllll her five year sisters toys! There’s obviously ones to watch like small parts or sharper edges but overall, it’s fine. For example, an etch-a-sketch with a pen & stampers is over 3.. why? No choke hazards unless the tried to swallow the whole pen?! My toddler uses it to draw daily and I cannot fathom the age thing!
the etch a sketch has knobs which could be a choking hazard 🤷🏻‍♀️ Toys are tested for a reason, i agree its more difficult when you have children of different age groups but they haven’t. They have shown disregard for that childs safety from the outset, his first advent calendar….. peppa pig which had characters way to small and clearly marked 3+. Last year, a car advent calendar, again 3+, with small wheels, he was still putting everything in his mouth then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Its all for “the gram”.

they have no safety concept at all. Its the same when they buy chip toys, labels, plastic bits still on, then pulled off and onto the floor of Barney’s nursery.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
After watching that vlog all I can say is they have definitely lost the plot!! The behaviour was definitely manic. How was that content? They definitely aren’t trying anymore. It was bizarre to watch.

Is it suitable to give a near 2 year old McDonald’s? I’m just thinking because of the salt content.

I feel awful saying it but it’s concerning that Barney isn’t saying any words at all. I can understand why people have picked up on his delayed development. He deserves better.

Reactions: 18
After watching that vlog all I can say is they have definitely lost the plot!! The behaviour was definitely manic. How was that content? They definitely aren’t trying anymore. It was bizarre to watch.

Is it suitable to give a near 2 year old McDonald’s? I’m just thinking because of the salt content.

I feel awful saying it but it’s concerning that Barney isn’t saying any words at all. I can understand why people have picked up on his delayed development. He deserves better.
He absolutely deserves better 🙁 he also needs some behaviour management and to be taught that no means no, not okay carry on. Like in Aldi, oh no, don’t touch the hangng sign, 2 mins later, can you get it? 🤷🏻‍♀️😡 in mcd’s dipping his finger in the sauce for dave to lick off 🤢 I understand we have probably all been there and realise we have carried on a “game” longer than we should, but to say thats enough and to then show (an EDITED” vlog) them carrying on probably until the sauce was empty 🙄

also, whilst I’m ranting 😂 that bedroom is not Barney safe! He has no set boundaries, so are they really going to let him sleep in that room alone when they know he can climb on the loaf, play with the lamp that they have encouraged him t, and then climb onto the window cill 🤷🏻‍♀️ And as they still don’t appear to have got any safety gates, he will have access to the whole house 🤷🏻‍♀️ Turning on taps and emptying cupboards (although i would love to know what taps he can reach and physically turn on 🤷🏻‍♀️ And breathe 😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He absolutely deserves better 🙁 he also needs some behaviour management and to be taught that no means no, not okay carry on. Like in Aldi, oh no, don’t touch the hangng sign, 2 mins later, can you get it? 🤷🏻‍♀️😡 in mcd’s dipping his finger in the sauce for dave to lick off 🤢 I understand we have probably all been there and realise we have carried on a “game” longer than we should, but to say thats enough and to then show (an EDITED” vlog) them carrying on probably until the sauce was empty 🙄

also, whilst I’m ranting 😂 that bedroom is not Barney safe! He has no set boundaries, so are they really going to let him sleep in that room alone when they know he can climb on the loaf, play with the lamp that they have encouraged him t, and then climb onto the window cill 🤷🏻‍♀️ And as they still don’t appear to have got any safety gates, he will have access to the whole house 🤷🏻‍♀️ Turning on taps and emptying cupboards (although i would love to know what taps he can reach and physically turn on 🤷🏻‍♀️ And breathe 😂😂
Not to mention I don't think they've ever mentioned a baby monitor either so they have no way of keeping an eye on him at all

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also not to mention the dog might wander into the room during the night and get on the bed with the kid - possibly accidentally smother him since he’s been allowed in the kids bed already.

• Sad
I only have one kid so don’t have a vast amount of knowledge/experience but she is two months younger than Barney and has opinions, conversations, knows whole books and songs off by heart, makes up games, talks to herself even when we aren’t interacting directly with her - it seems she is slightly advanced for her age but the fact that we don’t see him even trying to sound out words or copycat is crazy to me. Surely they are concerned??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I only have one kid so don’t have a vast amount of knowledge/experience but she is two months younger than Barney and has opinions, conversations, knows whole books and songs off by heart, makes up games, talks to herself even when we aren’t interacting directly with her - it seems she is slightly advanced for her age but the fact that we don’t see him even trying to sound out words or copycat is crazy to me. Surely they are concerned??
Knowing them having him like that is probably
more convenient for them. My girl is a few months younger than Banners and she says so much, sings songs, puts two or three words together and has started to count to 10.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I’ve got two kids and the second didn’t talk til she was nearly 3. She just couldn’t give a crap. My oldest also doesn’t talk if there’s a camera around. He might be developing in his own way, he might just have lazy Eejit parents

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How happy was Barney being allowed to walk with the two lazy lumps holding his hand. I've said it before he cannot walk properly in shoes 2.10 in the vlog he's struggling to keep his shoe on, after Mcdonalds back on daves shoulders
He is either strapped in his pram with no shoes so he can't run around or up on daves shoulders, anything so he's restricted. Barney is resentful of his cot due to always being dumped in it and not to sleep, he sleeps with her its so obvious. No words for chips dirty arse on Barneys pillow but not surprised keeps her relevant with her tit parenting

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

A toddlers daily allowance for salt is 2g a day which is nothing and quite hard to stick to as most foods are incredibly salty these days. My son is a month younger than Barney and has had McDonald’s a few times but he isn’t very interested, he’ll eat 1-2 chicken nuggets then throws the rest so he hasn’t had one in a while and probably won’t have anytime soon either. It’s very wasteful and not good for toddlers to have that amount of fast food, he’s had a good few takeaways now and he’s not even two 🤷‍♀️ This is the same woman who gives Barney a full sugary bun to himself though so I’m not sure what we can expect, she always feeds him crap unless it’s a gusto box meal but she doesn’t seem to be getting them anymore.

Reactions: 4
They will be on their way to Disney soon because...I can't believe I'm saying this...

Shop Update she has sold 1x Welcome Home Print :eek:

Still listing 88x of the little house prints though so some lucky purchaser (probably in 2032 by the rate that they are selling) will have a "lovely" print folded in half by a toddler!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.