Sophie and Dave #48 We're going to need a bigger pebble Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse will be:
Dave’s waiting for a response to the audition he was in London for a few weeks back,
Barney isn’t well,
She’s too busy with the shop,
Barneys birthday and too much going on,
They can’t stay where they want to stay due to lack of availability,
They’re waiting for florida (then she’ll be pregnant)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a shocker she didn't sell a DLP amount of stock in this "launch" lol. I believe she only had 12 of each headband, and her saying she sold half of each color in the post (and it showing 6 sold of each color) makes it even more logical. Plus most orders of plain headbands in bulk are in packs of 12, at least when I was buying them.

The price on that thin, cheap notebook is insanity.

But, hold on, maybe when she starts selling pink headbands that will turn things around! $$$$$$$ :ROFLMAO:

26 notebooks left
8 blue, 10 lilac headbands still available --

Edit to my other post: I think she only had 12 of each headband MADE and more waiting for her to glue together if she sells them

Reactions: 3
Think it’s time for a shop update! Since my last post she has sold:
3x Blue
2x Lilac
1x “planner”

£100 worth of sales

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes advertising skin and me but you can't use that if you're pregnant or trying to conceive

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder why she’s suddenly getting ads all of a sudden. Reckon she’s reached out to these companies herself or they’ve approached her? I don’t really understand.

Reactions: 2
I'm also confused by the 'disney planner'. I thought it would have different sections / stickers / dates or something... but of course it's tragic and a flimsy shite note book.

The skin and me thing is just embarrassing tbh...anyone and their dog does an AD for them. I find it strange because we know she's not using it or recommends, she's just saying a script to get paid.. like don't even pretend you use it 🤷‍♀️
Her skin looks dry and dehydrated anyway.

Reactions: 6
Fucks sake she’s flogging skin + me now. I mean that Florida trip isn’t gonna pay for it’s self and let’s be honest the “little shop of magic” isn’t quite what you make it out to be but come one Soph. Just get a job 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It is still £100 too much, she sells crap to vulnerable people.
Totally agree! Never EVER think that Soaf gives a tit about anyone, she doesn't, and would sell her soul (which she often does) for a few quid!

Reactions: 7
Have you ever seen anyone with such heavy eyelids for someone who does nothing but stick beads to headbands and watch fan edits all day?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS GIRL. Posting affiliate links on clothing she doesn’t even own and ad’s for skin care she definitely doesn’t use. She’s such a FAKE!!!
I wish wish wish everyone unfollowed her. She’s a waste of space

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Absolutely the person you want advertising your skincare products and how good they make you look….
1C862AEB-00A3-4B78-B7BC-A88802F006BF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I love how in the reel she has of ‘pack an order with me’ she doesn’t actually seal the box and or add a postage label.

Something tells me that was a pretend order 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.